Thread: Ron Paul's email address

Ron Paul's email address

Could someone give me Ron Paul's email address. I have a important message for him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There may be some people here who know Ron Paul's personal email address, but they probably aren't going to be sharing it with you. You can submit a message to his office here. Make sure it's in all capital letters and contains lots of exclamation points.

What's the message?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    What's the message?
    The Man. The Legend. The Collins.

I would suggest that if you want to send a message to him that is not directly related to congressional business, then the best place is probably to physically mail it to his campaign office in Texas: http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/

Does anybody have a copy of the key to Ron Paul's house? I left something in his fridge.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

"Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

This is a great place to start.. Very prompt...

Tracee.Tollett@mail.house.gov

Tracee L. Tollett

District Scheduler

Congressman Ron Paul (TX-14)
    Last edited by reduen; 11-08-2010 at 09:33 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by reduen View Post
    This is a great place to start.. Very prompt...

Tollett@mail.house.gov
    This email address bounced back with the message "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently"

Any other direct email address.

Fixed.... Sorry......

Quote Originally Posted by wildfirepower View Post
    This email address bounced back with the message "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently"

Any other direct email address.

Any one know what is the problem with Ron Paul on facebook? can't comment or like ...

Don't know, but I'm starting a new thread with your comment because it won't be seen in this one and needs attention.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden