Thread: Jobs In The Liberty Movement?

Jobs In The Liberty Movement?

I am a student and I am thinking of possible career opportunities in the Liberty Movement.

I don't really want to be a politician, this isn't what I mean. I just mean I want my job to be liberty related.

I am thinking maybe if I went to law school I would be able to use my skills as a lawyer to somehow promote liberty? Or maybe go on to grad school and study economics?

I would appreciate suggestions for future career opportunities in the Liberty Movement. What are my options?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are your interests?

You could be a journalist, writer, artist, graphic designer, speech writer, blogger, vlogger, etc, etc. It's pretty much unlimited, as far as I know.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 11-04-2010 at 10:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Hey, if my grassroots project ideas work out, you could be a political operative. That would pretty much include everything heavenlyboy34 mentioned, plus there's researching, Congressional staffers and other government staffers if we start winning elections.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

P.S., when I finish my translator certification, I'm going to translate important literature (such as RP's "The Case For Gold" into Russian for the LvMI ) That will be one of my larger contributions to the liberty cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Cool thanks for the input guys. I know my question was vague, just seeing what everybody had to say.