Thread: Let's get Ron Paul on the view!!!

Let's get Ron Paul on the view!!!

Joy has said on the view that she likes what Ron Paul says....

Let's do our best to get Ron Paul on the view....

I searched the site, the only way to email them I could find was their own inhouse system

Go here

http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/

And email Joy to please do what she can to get Ron Paul on the show....

Wouldn't it be great to see Ron debate that Neocon Elisabeth Hasselbeck on Iraq...

He would destroy her with good sense

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a great idea, because I think the RP campaign needs to reach out to more women in general, as hillary is kind of taking the cake in that department (and by that I mean almost 100% name recognition)

Yeah - this IS a good idea.

Ron would charm the pants off those ladies.

That blonde girl is horrifyingly stupid. I'd love to see Ron Paul crush her into oblivion.

bump this one, it's a really good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGreco View Post
    That blonde girl is horrifyingly stupid. I'd love to see Ron Paul crush her into oblivion.
    That's not what he does. I would love to see him chat with Elizabeth though. I think she can be saved.

ON a side note - di you see LadyJade3's video? She did an plea for the vacated chair on the View.

Dear Joy,

I'm not big on writing letters to people I do not know, but this whole war thing is bothering me more and more each day.

Would you please consider inviting Ron Paul to be a guest on "The View?" I really think he is the only candidate on either side that is truly comitted to stopping the madness.

ron could definitely school hasselback in a wise-grandfather sort of way. he could compliment her at the same time countering her views. telling her she's a sweet young lady who cares about her country, but at the same time going through a history lesson of events he's actually has lived through demonstrating why her views are incorrect would leave her speechless.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.