Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rachel Maddow Laments Rand Running From Her Questioning

I am sure that the two people who watch MSNBC AKA Olbermann's mom and Maddow's life partner were just tickled with their coverage of the election.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maddow had her chance to be civil with Rand. Her only regret is not to have him on again. Unless she does a reversal, a mea-culpa over her behavior on air there is no reasonable hope of gaining anything good with another appearance there.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After she asked him that question he should have immediately asked her: "So you support Black restauranteurs being forced to serve people dressed in KKK gowns? Wow thats harsh, Rachel? Sounds like you should be charged with a hate crime, Rachel"

Give that bitch a big old spoonful of her own medicine.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Rand should definitely just make sure he goes on the Daily Show to get his liberal cred. Rachel Maddow would be unnecessary.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsForRon View Post
    I didn't understand the link between fiscal conservatism and protecting liberty until I heard Ron Paul. I've know many other liberals who were in the same boat as me that came around after they listened to Dr. Paul.

That means there are many times more waiting in the wings, who it hasn't clicked for yet. We shouldn't write them off. You may not be able to talk all them out of universal health care, or out of public campaign financing, but you will be able to convince them about ending the Fed and balancing the budget.
    Maddow and O'Donnell would shout him down.If he can get guarantees from Matthews,I think he could actually have an ally there.99% of Americans haven't heard what Matthews knows Paul can tell them and I think he feels that it's so late in the day that they need to hear it right now.I think he has capital with Matthews and could maybe even introduce Tom Woods and one of the Mises economists into the mix? It might well be worth asking the question,anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Shorland View Post
    Maddow and O'Donnell would shout him down.If he can get guarantees from Matthews,I think he could actually have an ally there.99% of Americans haven't heard what Matthews knows Paul can tell them and I think he feels that it's so late in the day that they need to hear it right now.I think he has capital with Matthews and could maybe even introduce Tom Woods and one of the Mises economists into the mix? It might well be worth asking the question,anyway.
    I don't know if he'd have an ALLY, but at least I think he'd be able to have an actual discussion, not someone trying to spin what he is saying into something totally different.

Also, lately Matthews has sounded disillusioned with Obama. He also said, a few weeks ago that he had waited his entire adult life for the American people to wake up and become enraged with business as usual on Capital hill, and here it was happening -- but on the right. He sounded a bit like he thought that was really unfair, but I think he wonders what someone like Rand would do with that.

What does he have to gain from going on her show? Nothing. What does she have to gain? 2 or 3 more viewers which would triple her ratings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12