Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lawson tied 50/50 with 60k reporting

LAwson up 1% with 40% reporting!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wake Co at 61% reporting
    “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” - Thomas Paine

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The prophecy of Ninja Homer unfolds as it has been foretold.
    It doesn't end with this election cycle. Commit to long term change, and you won't see all the GOP state convention shenanigans as the end of the Ron Paul Revolution--but as the end of the neocon control of the GOP, (and the beginning of the Ron Paul Revolution). Hang in there for another year or so, and you'll start to see some absolutely amazing results for all of our efforts. ~Ninja Homer

Wake count is redder then the rest of the district so I guess that'd somewhat bad news.....

oh $#@! its turning blue....

It doesn't look like he has a big enough lead in Wake to pull it out....Which way does Chatham go?
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Wake count is redder then the rest of the district so I guess that'd somewhat bad news.....
    Yep. Durham county is the biggest and it's only 9% reporting. Price is killing BJ there 78-22. I don't think this will be that close when it's over.
    We need immigrants in this country. What we don't need is politicians. Get rid of them! - Peter Schiff

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Bush-Kerry split Chatham in 2004 and Obama won by 55-45. Not good.
    Last edited by Ilhaguru; 11-02-2010 at 06:30 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Come on BJ!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

Politico Has him ahead by 400! Hope it stays like this.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Oh man! Those inclined say a little prayer!!
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

Out of nails to bite...need cigarette.
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

Quote Originally Posted by omphfullas zamboni View Post
    the prophecy of ninja homer unfolds as it has been foretold.
    qft

(why's it making everything lower-case on me?)
    Last edited by Ninja Homer; 11-02-2010 at 06:41 PM.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Im pulling for him. Wake Co 90% with Orange Co 54%
    “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” - Thomas Paine

Oh man, Lawson is way down with a ton of votes that just came in from Durham

What vote totals are you guys seeing? Is Politico ahead of the NC State Board of Elections site? I'm seeing BJ up by 500 votes.

There may be a delay. Make sure you refresh the page too, Politico is updated now.

I'm reading BJ losing 53.8 to 46.2 on Politico.

Orange County finished reporting, 100%. Wake has 2% left. Durham still has about 50% and Chatham still hasn't reported anything at all.

54-46 BJ down. 15,000 vote difference.

Pretty tall order for Chatham, but it is more conservative.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well it's not projected yet with 80% reporting, so that's a good sign for B.J.

Politico has called it for Price.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson

So has CNN.

Next time BJ, run again please. Or move and run for another district

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12