Thread: Voted in Colorado Today!!!!I voted for Liberty

Thumbs up Voted in Colorado Today!!!!I voted for Liberty

I voted 3rd party on the ticket today as a Republican! I also voted for 1 Republican Kevin Cannell( RON PAUL REPUBLICAN ) running for local county seat!

We are one election away from reclaiming the failed gop in our county I am going to sign wave for Kevin once i get off work in 30 minutes!

I also voted for Tancredo for Gov!

I only hope the right republicans Win and the wrong ones lose!

I supported Liberty Candidates! I can only hope Kevin Cannell Wins! He is the biggest win for liberty in Colorado! If Kevin wins, he will win a seat that was democrat for 20 yrs!! Keep it Local is all i remember Ron Paul saying! History could be made today in Lake County Colorado

If Kevin wins. I expect the failed cogop and failed gop in other states to be giving Kevin a Call! what will Kevin say?? Ron Paul platform and Ron Paul 2012!!!

time to go sign wave today we can have a majority county seat with both parties Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 11-02-2010 at 04:11 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

What's the feeling on the ground? Can Tancredo pull this out?

SB, did the constitution party manage to put up lots of other state-level candidates to hopefully ride Tancredo's coattails?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    SB, did the constitution party manage to put up lots of other state-level candidates to hopefully ride Tancredo's coattails?
    auh20, tancredo has a strong chance to WIN! i am getting a to close to call right now! there are a few candidates to vote for from the cp across colorado and i voted for 2!

specsaregood better then that Tim Leonard is running as a gop republican former CP bigger things are coming to Colorado! basically if Kevin Cannell wins tonight along with Tancredo! it sends a clear message to the failed cogop, shape up or be shipped out by the grassroots voters of Colorado!

If Kevin Cannell Wins tonight THE RON PAUL REVOLUTION WINS and the head of the coloradogop will hear that from Kevin Cannell. I should have local results by 7pm mtn time!

I am not expecting ken buck to win! If he does i would be very surprised!! but bigger messages were sent to the cogop and the gop by our grassroots in Colorado!

Kevin Cannell and many other Ron Paul Republicans could be the future of the gop tonight after 7 woot woot.

I am so anxious right now and Kevin will be calling me asap!! this local race is bigger then anything the msm can sell me! Go Rand and all the other Liberty candidates across all party lines! Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012!!!

basically if Kevin Wins tonight The Lake county cogop will be Ron paul and we have won a seat that was dem for 20 yrs with dems
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 11-02-2010 at 03:53 PM.

Didn't tancredo vote for the bailouts? Is he really pro-liberty? He's also very hardcore anti-immigration, as I recall -- I'm definitely anti taxpayer funded freebies for immigrants too (or anyone for that matter), but federal control over business hiring, etc, not so much ...
    Last edited by tremendoustie; 11-02-2010 at 03:55 PM.
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

I am really cheering for Tancredo! Go Tancredo!!

Tancredo = Federal vs State showdown over the drug war. Tancredo FTW

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    I voted 3rd party on the ticket today as a Republican! I also voted for 1 Republican Kevin Cannell( RON PAUL REPUBLICAN ) running for local county seat!

We are one election away from reclaiming the failed gop in our county I am going to sign wave for Kevin once i get off work in 30 minutes!

I also voted for Tancredo for Gov!

I only hope the right republicans Win and the wrong ones lose!

I supported Liberty Candidates! I can only hope Kevin Cannell Wins! He is the biggest win for liberty in Colorado! If Kevin wins, he will win a seat that was democrat for 30 plus yrs!! Keep it Local is all i remember Ron Paul saying! History could be made today in Lake County Colorado

If Kevin wins. I expect the failed cogop and failed gop in other states to be giving Kevin a Call! what will Kevin say?? Ron Paul platform and Ron Paul 2012!!!

time to go sign wave today we can have a majority county seat with both parties Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012
    You voted for Tancredo and not Buck???

That's bad

Quote Originally Posted by tremendoustie View Post
    Didn't tancredo vote for the bailouts? Is he really pro-liberty? He's also very hardcore anti-immigration, as I recall -- I'm definitely anti taxpayer funded freebies for immigrants too (or anyone for that matter), but federal control over business hiring, etc, not so much ...
    he wanted the bailouts but his immigration policy is very good!! he is not perfect! but who is? oo yeah Ron Paul is pretty close to perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Zatch View Post
    Tancredo = Federal vs State showdown over the drug war. Tancredo FTW
    So tancredo is anti drug war, and pro state nullification of federal drug laws?
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozz View Post

That's bad
    well blame buck not me buck loves bigger gov drug wars! buck will lose in colorado on the marijuana issue not to mention he is a right-winger in my eyes! buck can only blame himself! If buck wins he is lucky but i doubt he wins!!

the bigger message with buck and maes is we defeated the gop establishment at convention with grassroots
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 11-02-2010 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Good job, sb.
    thanks LE, i am very excited for this race,since i was the one who asked Kevin to run at the urging of many leadville citizens across party lines! This race is the definition of local and grassroots!!

If Kevin doesn't win tonight,Colorado doesn't deserve freedom or liberty especially leadville colorado!

rand paul winning 55% 1% reporting

Quote Originally Posted by Fozz View Post

That's bad

Tancredo is the Governor's race

Buck is US Senate race
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

our local results will be between 700-730pm mtn time. if they come in before i call the clerk? Kevin will call me!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    doors are closed now,just letting the last folks in the doors to vote,sigh

down 74 votes but still counting todays votes saddened now!

down by 11 votes but not over until 10 days from now. when the military and provisional ballots are counted. not over yet! will not know until 10 days from now!!