Thread: Rand Paul wins, Sara Palin's hand picked prodigy gets slammed +1 for true liberty?

Rand Paul wins, Sara Palin's hand picked prodigy gets slammed +1 for true liberty?

I'd say so and my reasoning is pretty simple. Palin being the former candidate for VP with that shyster John McCain. That says enough for us. For those pissed off Republicans/ Teocons, as I like to refer to them, uncovering the truth is only a matter of time. Palin's endorsement of McCain and putting everything on the line for her hand picked candidate in Alaska, may have backfired, in my opinion. As the due diligence on Miller was being preformed, more and more scrupulous acts kept popping up, mix that with the reporter trying to ask questions and eventually getting handcuffed for doing so. Her picks have been consistently fishy and more and more people, I think, may be on to it. On the facade of the Tea Party you may see, Fox News, Sara Palin, Glenn Beck, and Newt, however, what are the people actually thinking? Looking at Joe's plummet in polls, I'd say it isn't going well for her reputation. When I watch news, or read articles, or talk to people in person. It is always, I like Sara as a person, but that is as far as it goes. Before you say, the Republicans have hijacked the Tea Party, I'd say think again. The media does an excellent job of painting false realities, most don't keep that in mind, before they say this. Granted their are some Teocons, but the movement as a whole I'd say is pretty strong, just look at Rand and his overwhelming success. At the heart of the Tea Party their is an internal battle, in my opinion, between Paul and Palin, and I'd say at this point the Paul's are poised to start taking the lead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The poll that showed Miller down was a bogus union poll. He suffered a lot (rightly) from the reporter affair, but I still think he'll win. And that's a good thing. He filled out the C4L survey and on the merits is every bit as pro-liberty as Rand. He even talked about repealing the direct election of Senators and when pressed on the issue said it wouldn't be a priority but never backed down from his position (unlike Rand, who flip flopped on opposing the CRA).

Joe Miller looks/sounds a bit too polished at a very young age for me, I mean he really LOOKS like a politician, but this is not his fault. I like pretty much every thing he says having to do with only the issues. I like where he stands and I like how how presents himself. I can't stand that globalist Murkowsky.

I don't understand the attacks on Joe Miller's private dealings, I'd rather see attacks on his policy issues. I'd like to give him a chance to see if he actually does what he says he is going to do. Like Trinity said, "You know where that road goes Neo", lol.

Personally, I thought Miller wiped the floor with his competition in the debates. If he is down in the polls, it doesn't speak well for Alaskans.

It is probably due to the last minute showing of his record. There is definitely a chance he wins though. Only one write in candidate has ever won a senate seat, and that is Strom Thurmond in South Carolina.

It will be an uphill battle for Murks because more than a hundred people signed up as write in candidates. Maybe one of them is a Lisa Murkowski too.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionary8 View Post
    Joe Miller looks/sounds a bit too polished at a very young age for me, I mean he really LOOKS like a politician, but this is not his fault. I like pretty much every thing he says having to do with only the issues. I like where he stands and I like how how presents himself. I can't stand that globalist Murkowsky.

I don't understand the attacks on Joe Miller's private dealings, I'd rather see attacks on his policy issues. I'd like to give him a chance to see if he actually does what he says he is going to do. Like Trinity said, "You know where that road goes Neo", lol.
    Really? He looks more like a bartender at a brewpub than a senator.
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

Miller would make a great Senator. I dont see why youre making Rand an Miller opposites when theyre both the same
    Thanks liberty Eagle
    I am a mid-west farmer, I make a livin' off the land,
    I ride a John Deere tractor, I'm a liberated man.
    But the rain it hasn't fallen, since the middle of July,
    And if it don't come soon my crops will die.
    The bank man says he likes me, but there's nothin' he can do
    He tells me that he's comin' but the clouds are comin' too.
    He ain't my friend:
    And I'll ride again

Veteran of the Bloody battle of NPR
    Valor
    http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/...rs/badge16.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    It will be an uphill battle for Murks because more than a hundred people signed up as write in candidates. Maybe one of them is a Lisa Murkowski too.
    I saw a partial list. There wasn't another Lisa Murkowski, but there was another Lisa with a similar sounding last name. If the elections commissions had any interest in being pure, it would make it impossible to determine who a vote for "Lisa M" is actually for.

This Murkowski crap irritates me. Remember how upset the party bosses were getting when Ron Paul wouldn't drop out of the primary? Even though he said over and over that he wouldn't run as a third party, they, along with the media, acted like it was the worst thing he could possibly do. Now Crist and Murkowski abandon the party (thus sabotaging the GOP candidates) and the media treats them like heros.

I hate the hypocrisy, I really, really do.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by james1906 View Post
    Really? He looks more like a bartender at a brewpub than a senator.
    ROFL, I guess we see him from two different perspectives, huh? Maybe "politician" is the wrong word, and maybe I meant "statesman". I see where you are coming from, and I guess that I mean he just SOUNDS too too good, too polished. He knows what to say, when to say it, which is really stupid when I think about it, b/c Ron and Rand sound "too good to be true" as well. Chances are he is telling the truth, and that is why he sounds so "polished" to me. Perhaps he is genuniely honest, and he is telling the truth and it scares me.
    Last edited by revolutionary8; 10-30-2010 at 08:48 PM.

Jandrsn21,
    I forgot to ask, could you please provide the information that you have behind Palin "hand picking" Joe Miller to run for congress? I haven't read any of that yet. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionary8 View Post
    ROFL, I guess we see him from two different perspectives, huh? Maybe "politician" is the wrong word, and maybe I meant "statesman". I see where you are coming from, and I guess that I mean he just SOUNDS too too good, too polished. He knows what to say, when to say it, which is really stupid when I think about it, b/c Ron and Rand sound "too good to be true" as well. Chances are he is telling the truth, and that is why he sounds so "polished" to me. Perhaps he is genuniely honest, and he is telling the truth and it scares me.
    Because most bartenders who work at brewpubs have PhDs, but can't/won't find a job in their field, but that's ok, because they work at a brewpub. $#@! yeah, brewpub.
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

Quote Originally Posted by james1906 View Post
    Because most bartenders who work at brewpubs have PhDs, but can't/won't find a job in their field, but that's ok, because they work at a brewpub. $#@! yeah, brewpub.
    If you are going to go that way, then I say that he looks more like a brew master. Beer is where it's at in these tough times, and being a brew master is no easy feat. Brew masters rock. You should know- they've been around forever.
    At least he doesn't look as "polished" Chuckie.

Happy Halloween.
    Last edited by revolutionary8; 10-30-2010 at 10:04 PM.