Thread: CNN Insider asked me to get her info

CNN Insider asked me to get her info

I am in Atlanta in Little Five Points. I just went out for a beer. The folks next to me were talking about the holocaust. I mentioned there was a Red Cross report came out this week if they wanted the real figures. i got to talking to this one guy who never heard of Ron Paul and kept cutting me off saying I was all political. Tried to peg me as a right winger whch is ridiculous as my appearance is not that of a right weinger..try Axel Rose or David Lee Roth.. Not exactly right wing material.. He did agree to check out his youtube videos though.. he will be ours..mwuhahahaa!

Anyways the girl he was with says she is with Headline News and I tell her "we are going to kick your ass unless you give Ron Paul some coverage". "Who is Ron Paul??" She said to send her a press kit but she can't promise anything.. I was thinking..boy oh boy, this girl needs to do some serious research! So I told her..better than that.. I will get you a barrage of emails like you have never seen from all over the country as well as his campaign materials and a bunch of links. I told her to check his myspace page and search on youtube.. She gave me her card..

Here is the info..She claims she is subversive and is leaving in a few months. I asked her to get info on them purposefully icing Dr Paul at the debates..

Lauren Keating
    lauren.keating@turner.com
    edit....if you want the phone number email me..

Please be very polite if you phone her. She seems lke the type to do favors for that.

I also told her that if she gets Dr Paul on they will see amazing ratings jumps. Fill her with info and links!!

Best Regards
    Randy
    Last edited by Revolution9; 06-08-2007 at 11:46 PM. Reason: phone number

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nay. Kiss her feet.
    "When once a republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    I am in Atlanta in Little Five Points. I just went out for a beer. The folks next to me were talking about the holocaust. I mentioned there was a Red Cross report came out this week if they wanted the real figures. i got to talking to this one guy who never heard of Ron Paul and kept cutting me off saying I was all political. Tried to peg me as a right winger whch is ridiculous as my appearance is not that of a right weinger..try Axel Rose or David Lee Roth.. Not exactly right wing material.. He did agree to check out his youtube videos though.. he will be ours..mwuhahahaa!

Anyways the girl he was with says she is with Headline News and I tell her "we are going to kick your ass unless you give Ron Paul some coverage". "Who is Ron Paul??" She said to send her a press kit but she can't promise anything.. I was thinking..boy oh boy, this girl needs to do some serious research! So I told her..better than that.. I will get you a barrage of emails like you have never seen from all over the country as well as his campaign materials and a bunch of links. I told her to check his myspace page and search on youtube.. She gave me her card..

Here is the info..She claims she is subversive and is leaving in a few months. I asked her to get info on them purposefully icing Dr Paul at the debates..

Lauren Keating
    lauren.keating@turner.com
    [admin edit]

Please be very polite if you phone her. She seems lke the type to do favors for that.

I also told her that if she gets Dr Paul on they will see amazing ratings jumps. Fill her with info and links!!

Best Regards
    Randy
    This is so awesome. Thank you Revolution9.

I think this post needs to be made sticky, at least for a few days.

Very cool! Thanks Rev..
    I love my country like Ron. Ron Paul 2008

Some are worried that we may barrage her. Stick to Ron Paul core philosophy and why you are with the Revolution and what it means to you. Give her biographical info about the good doctor. Send her links that show Dr Paul in the best light and are short and concise..no more than six or seven minutes like the debate sequences.

I told her I would get a show of email support. She had nothing to do with the previous debacle with CNN..but I told her if she wanted a chuckle to check out that page to see what they are trying to pull over there.. Do not talk about that. That is passe. in this regards..

This is obviously a gift from above so use it with good grace and humility. If Dr Paul was to write a personal note i will bet with the barrage of other emails that she will be very impressed.

Remember. Be nice..don't spam and vote only once

BTW..the phone number will not get her till Monday. 9 to 5. I may suggest the campaign HQ call her..

Best
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    Some are worried that we may barrage her. Stick to Ron Paul core philosophy and why you are with the Revolution and what it means to you. Give her biographical info about the good doctor. Send her links that show Dr Paul in the best light and are short and concise..no more than six or seven minutes like the debate sequences.

I told her I would get a show of email support. She had nothing to do with the previous debacle with CNN..but I told her if she wanted a chuckle to check out that page to see what they are trying to pull over there.. Do not talk about that. That is passe. in this regards..

This is obviously a gift from above so use it with good grace and humility. If Dr Paul was to write a personal note i will bet with the barrage of other emails that she will be very impressed.

Remember. Be nice..don't spam and vote only once

BTW..the phone number will not get her till Monday. 9 to 5. I may suggest the campaign HQ call her..

Best
    Randy
    you might private message the forum owner with the phone number and edit it out of your message.. there are grouchy trolls in our midst. Thanks again
    I love my country like Ron. Ron Paul 2008

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nahh... the 'trolls' can just turn into 'posers' and get the number that way...

lets just trust the honesty in the majority of the people. I mean.. think about the 1000+ comments CNN got... vs the ... 10+ anti-stuff that came up. I think we're safe.

Email sent (very politely)

Polite email sent Thx

Dude she is going to come in monday with shock.

Lets make sure everybody emails her by the end of the weekend!!!!

I just posted this on my site so you should get maybe 50 to 100 emails from them!

My email to Lauren.

start quote------------>

Hello Lauren. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I have posted a request for the members of the Ron Paul forum and their friends to email you.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ed=1#post19972

I guarantee you..the Revolution for The Return of The Constitution has begun and the biggest news in America is the non-coverage by the MSM of his campaign and exponentially expanding support base. It seems that it takes about five to 25 minutes to convince the average person who has never heard of him to realize they are seeing something extraordinary and phenomenal here and switching to vote and volunteer for him. The people have found their Champion and he is a Champion Of The Constitution.

. I will leave it uo to the rest of the emails from folks like myself..who has never ever supported ANY political candidate of any stripe. You will hear from Independents, Libertarians, Republicans who dislike what has happened to their party, Democrats who see someone with honesty and values and never voted ever but will even vote in the primaries to get this Man elected and make history. Young people who are supoosed to be indolent about politics are some of his most ardent supporters.. Rock bands from all over myspace are willing to do major concerts and donate proceeds to this Statesmans campaign. There is even talk of a Woodstock style event in Austin to Benefit the Good Doctor.. The rest of the information you need to verify my claims will arrive in the form of volumes of positive and polite emails.. just like I promised you at the bar. The Founding Fathers would vote for him and he may very well be one of thier incarnations...if you believe those sorts of things

Feel free to call me anytime or drop me an email if you wish to discuss this further or need more info..though i guarantee you will get enough info to keep you busy for a while.. Enjoy your tutorails on Liberty as you peruse the Good Doctors videos put together by volunteers all over the internet, review his cingressional record and speeches he has made to the Congress to be sure what he had to say about the neocons, the IRS and the Federal Reserve were entered into the historical record.

Best Regards'
    Randy Lee Blain
    Sculptor- Multimedia Programmer - Musician
    770 906 8748
    http://randyblain.orgfree.com
    htto://cosmicvaudeville.ueuo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Seth M. View Post
    you might private message the forum owner with the phone number and edit it out of your message.. there are grouchy trolls in our midst. Thanks again
    Done.. I suggested they email me for it.. Now if the other post quoting me removes it through an edit we are set.. Even f she does get grouchy trolls they will be more than outweighed by the courteousness and All American friendliness of the other repliers

Best Regards
    randy

"US out of America!" <--70's bumper sticker
    Ron Paul - The Man sticking it to "The Man"

Just sent mine!

Here's the text:

---------------

Dear Ms. Keating,

I have been informed that you are looking for stories on Ron Paul (R-TX), who is
    currently running for President.

First let me say that I sincerely hope that this e-mail is appropriate and that
    you are indeed soliciting such e-mails. If I have been misled about your
    receptiveness to such e-mails, I sincerely apologize for my intrusiveness.

That said, I would like to take a few moments to share with you the significance
    that Ron Paul's candidacy has had for me over the past few months:
    I have always been interested in political issues, but I have never become
    involved with a campaign. This is simply because I have never run across a
    politician I felt I could trust on both principles and platform.

Ron Paul, however, has changed everything for me. I can't remember how I first
    heard of him- though I'm fairly certain that it was on the internet. Curious to
    know more, I researched his writings and discovered a man whose advocacy of
    Constitutional principles is downright Jeffersonian. As I read Dr. Paul's
    theories, recalled studying the ideals of liberty in my high school history
    classes, and the pride I had felt in the trust our Forefathers reposed in the
    American people. But as of late, our leaders have made it abundantly clear that
    they no longer repose trust in us: rather, they propose methods of stripping
    away our rights of habeas corpus, of wiretapping our phones, and of requiring
    us all to carry a REAL ID by 2008.

Dr. Paul, conversely, quotes Ben Franklin as saying, "They that would give up
    essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty
    nor safety." Dr. Paul teaches us that the security threats to our nation do not
    come from the "Big Bad Extremists" because they're evil, but because our foreign
    policies evoke feelings of anger in other lands-- anger which, when misdirected,
    causes blowback. Dr. Paul's vision of America is of us as a free people,
    defending out liberty, standing up for our rights, and serving as an example to
    the other nations of the world. Far from wanted to push democracy on nations
    with guns, Dr. Paul wants to encourage democracy with grace. And for that, he
    is my hero.

In the months following my exposure to Dr. Paul, my involvement in the campaign
    has dramatically increased. I am now an Administrator of the [large RP group on another site] group, and a blogger for the [different RP group] website. I have joined a Meetup group in my local town, have purchased several Ron Paul T-shirts to wear in support of my candidate, and used my own money to print Ron Paul brochures off the internet.

For the first time in a long time, I feel suffused by pride in what it means to
    be an American. Dr. Paul has given me back my idealism, my understanding of
    liberty, and my belief in the United States of America. And that is why I
    support his candidacy for President of the United States.

Sincerely,
    [BW4Paul]

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is gonna be so awesome come Monday. Rev9, you've got to let us know if she gives any response!

Quote Originally Posted by BW4Paul View Post
    Just sent mine!

Here's the text:

---------------

Dear Ms. Keating,

I have been informed that you are looking for stories on Ron Paul (R-TX), who is
    currently running for President.

First let me say that I sincerely hope that this e-mail is appropriate and that
    you are indeed soliciting such e-mails. If I have been misled about your
    receptiveness to such e-mails, I sincerely apologize for my intrusiveness.

That said, I would like to take a few moments to share with you the significance
    that Ron Paul's candidacy has had for me over the past few months:
    I have always been interested in political issues, but I have never become
    involved with a campaign. This is simply because I have never run across a
    politician I felt I could trust on both principles and platform.

Ron Paul, however, has changed everything for me. I can't remember how I first
    heard of him- though I'm fairly certain that it was on the internet. Curious to
    know more, I researched his writings and discovered a man whose advocacy of
    Constitutional principles is downright Jeffersonian. As I read Dr. Paul's
    theories, recalled studying the ideals of liberty in my high school history
    classes, and the pride I had felt in the trust our Forefathers reposed in the
    American people. But as of late, our leaders have made it abundantly clear that
    they no longer repose trust in us: rather, they propose methods of stripping
    away our rights of habeas corpus, of wiretapping our phones, and of requiring
    us all to carry a REAL ID by 2008.

Dr. Paul, conversely, quotes Ben Franklin as saying, "They that would give up
    essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty
    nor safety." Dr. Paul teaches us that the security threats to our nation do not
    come from the "Big Bad Extremists" because they're evil, but because our foreign
    policies evoke feelings of anger in other lands-- anger which, when misdirected,
    causes blowback. Dr. Paul's vision of America is of us as a free people,
    defending out liberty, standing up for our rights, and serving as an example to
    the other nations of the world. Far from wanted to push democracy on nations
    with guns, Dr. Paul wants to encourage democracy with grace. And for that, he
    is my hero.

In the months following my exposure to Dr. Paul, my involvement in the campaign
    has dramatically increased. I am now an Administrator of the [large RP group on another site] group, and a blogger for the [different RP group] website. I have joined a Meetup group in my local town, have purchased several Ron Paul T-shirts to wear in support of my candidate, and used my own money to print Ron Paul brochures off the internet.

For the first time in a long time, I feel suffused by pride in what it means to
    be an American. Dr. Paul has given me back my idealism, my understanding of
    liberty, and my belief in the United States of America. And that is why I
    support his candidacy for President of the United States.

Sincerely,
    [BW4Paul]

VERY well written. Kudos.

sent. short, sweet and kind.
    “The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the first and only legitimate object of good government.” – Thomas Jefferson

lol

Hope she doesn't get fired for this.

Hi Lauren,
    Just heard from my friend Randy, who said he talked to you regarding
    Dr. Paul. You really owe it to yourself and your family to check him
    out and see his great plans for restoring the republic of America. He,
    essentially, wants to get the government out of your life and return
    us to a system which is ran by the Constitution like the Founders had
    originally intended. You must note that every other candidate, left
    and right, seek to maintain government control over your life.
    Considering we are a nation of laws, the Constitution is our
    blueprint. Whatever isn't authorized by it, should be left to the
    states via the 10th Amendment. Liberty works and is our birthright.
    Let's reclaim our foreign policy of non-interventionism and we'll
    become friends with the Middle East as opposed to creating hatred
    against us. What if China was putting their military on our shores?
    Wouldn't we fight back against this aggression? Now, you can see what
    the terrorists are doing towards the people they perceive to be the
    aggressors--us. It's time to leave the neoconservatives behind and
    re-commit to what the Founders taught us--peace and free trade with
    all, but entangling alliances with none. For your life, your fortune
    and your sacred honor--fight for liberty because the Founders pledged
    the former to each other vs their tyrannical masters in Britain. All
    we have to do is understand the message of liberty via an intelligent,
    honorable, sincere, kind-hearted and morally righteous Doctor named
    Ron Paul. Check him out please at ronpaul2008.com. Spread the word.
    Even though you may have heard little about him, he's well on his way
    to become the next US Pres. Also, the dailypaul.com is a great blog
    which is updated many times per day with all the fresh info about the
    campaign. Join me and Randy and many others in passing the Ron Paul
    Revolution on to our next generation. If the Light of Liberty is ever
    extinguished, then tyranny will ruin us forever. Stand up and fight
    the establishment.

Signed+city, state

Botta-boom, botta-bing

Sent. Little tidbits explaining Ron, his stance on major issues, and why the neocons don't want to hear or discuss him anymore...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wouldn't keep the email address up for too long as to be courteous so that spam bots do not pick up her email address and put her on email on a bunch of spam lists. Or maybe the moderator can change it so that it gets printed out using javascript.. here is a link explaining this: http://www.joemaller.com/js-mailer.shtml

Sent.
    "When once a republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil."
    - Thomas Jefferson