Thread: Any ideas for a quick and easy October surprise?

Any ideas for a quick and easy October surprise?

Hive mind?

Any sites and/or videos we could collaborate on? Got an idea for one that we can all tweet and facebook the hell out of in final week?

PM me if you'd like to keep it semi-private.

So far we have 1 idea we are working on.

Project 1 for 10/20: Planning: Energy Company Complaint Project - Need volunteers

Project 2 for 10/21: Submit your idea!
    Last edited by JoshLowry; 10-19-2010 at 10:07 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    God I feel like Alex Jones screaming.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Let's organize it in a new thread.

Throw some more ideas out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

EXACTLY! I won't even use tap water while typing this in fear of floride.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/10/19/th...ad-to-51-gotv/

Article on poor get out the vote efforts by the GOP. It says Dem GOTV efforts have in the past increased their turnout by up to 12.5 percent. People with a monetary stake, (unions) are the most likely to volunteer. Reminding people within 72 hours of the vote is key,

That requires money and Rand controls his own purse strings.

Local Options.

A Kentucky Tea Party, "phone a friend Halloween weekend" holiday might be effective.

GOTV Hayride in the Rural areas. Give out candy, Rand Pamphlets, and a friendly reminder to vote.

YAL, College Republicans Kentucky Halloween party, invite all the friends you know, political or not, have fun, and remind them to vote.

A Rand/Halloween themed email brochure, subject line, "print this out". Some thing like, From a neighbor: I'm asking you to vote For Republican Rand Paul this Tuesday, because I believe he is an honest man who will bring jobs to Kentucky. It would be scaaary if you didn't
    Directions to either mail them or hand them out. We may be able to design the pamphlets on the forums and nudge the Kentucky tea party. An email list would be nice.

This is really go time for the Kentucky Tea Party, Rand groups. We can provide money, nudge, and give ideas, but it ultimately lies in their organizational power and motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Distinguished Gentleman View Post
    http://dailycaller.com/2010/10/19/th...ad-to-51-gotv/

Article on poor get out the vote efforts by the GOP. It says Dem GOTV efforts have in the past increased their turnout by up to 12.5 percent. People with a monetary stake, (unions) are the most likely to volunteer. Reminding people within 72 hours of the vote is key,

That requires money and Rand controls his own purse strings.

Local Options.

A Kentucky Tea Party, "phone a friend Halloween weekend" holiday might be effective.

GOTV Hayride in the Rural areas. Give out candy, Rand Pamphlets, and a friendly reminder to vote.

YAL, College Republicans Kentucky Halloween party, invite all the friends you know, political or not, have fun, and remind them to vote.

A Rand/Halloween themed email brochure, subject line, "print this out". Some thing like, From a neighbor: I'm asking you to vote For Republican Rand Paul this Tuesday, because I believe he is an honest man who will bring jobs to Kentucky. It would be scaaary if you didn't
    Directions to either mail them or hand them out. We may be able to design the pamphlets on the forums and nudge the Kentucky tea party. An email list would be nice.

This is really go time for the Kentucky Tea Party, Rand groups. We can provide money, nudge, and give ideas, but it ultimately lies in their organizational power and motivation.
    It requires that people HERE volunteer to phone bank for gotv so people there can hit the pavement. Phone calls can be made from anywhere.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

A viral, social-network effort...

Plan a surprise?
    • Aqua Buddha himself gliding above the Kentucky State Capitol, that WOULD be a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Let's organize it in a new thread.

Throw some more ideas out here.
    A viral, social-network effort to get everyone to personally call "at least one person who you know in Kentucky," and ask them to vote for Rand.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's easy, hammer him with abortion, gay marriage and illegal immigration! Rand needs to start firing out the ads and soon especially if he's going to the last debate. Rand needs something to take the focus off of him and throw it back into Conman's corner. I'd hit him on all those issues with ads and try to get them all out before the debate that way Rand can quickly turn it around by saying "well Jack since you think my spirituality is such a big issue how about yours?" "Why not tell Kentucky how you would allow federally funded abortions, gay marriage, bringing gitmo prisoners to Kentucky, and allow illegals to enter our country." I'd hit this pucker so hard it would knock him out of his shoes!!

//
    Last edited by Natalie; 03-17-2011 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    I think we should get a bunch of RPFers to pledge to make 100 phone calls to Kentuckians or something. I'd be happy to spend a couple hours making phone calls. Who has a phone number list?
    Natalie, Rand's campaign has a gotv phone bank effort. I think there is a thread on it, but you can volunteer by emailing nena@randpaul2010.com
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I think we should get a bunch of RPFers to pledge to make 100 phone calls to Kentuckians or something. I'd be happy to spend a couple hours making phone calls. Who has a phone number list?
    PM me and I will hook you up.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

//
    Last edited by Natalie; 03-17-2011 at 07:54 AM.

Exclamation

I just emailed that Nena lady, but if you can help me that is cool too. I have time to make phone calls
    Here you go:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=258990

//
    Last edited by Natalie; 03-17-2011 at 07:54 AM.

We basically need something that will drive up Conman's negatives.. Gun control, illegal immigration, abortion, and gay marriage. Again, please Rand, hit this $#@!er so hard his dead great-grandfather is gonna fill it! I'm getting sick of P'sOS no good politicians that can't debate the issues and resort to total mudslinging. It's time Rand throws the $#@! back and see if it sticks because obviously some is sticking to him..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.