Thread: Money Bomb update!

Smile Money Bomb update!

Attention! Due to YOUR efforts and what YOU did to spread the word, yesterday's money bomb reached $4711 from 63 donors!! THANK YOU!!

Thank you to...
    ...everyone who donated
    ...everyone who donated and asked a friend to donate
    ...everyone who couldn't financially contribute, but told their friends anyway

Today Jake is buying the TV ad space/time to air his commercials. This could not have been done without your help.
    Answer this question. Have you ever heard of a non-major party candidate buying tv ads?? Well, now you have.

What are the quarterly totals for the Towne campaign? How much $ has been raised all year/all month, etc.? See here.
    http://towneforcongress.com/media/to...es-over-57000/

-Rebekah Forney, Volunteer Web Coordinator

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Congratulations! Rebekah, any idea how Jake is doing since you're working on the groundfloor? Lots of signs? People volunteering? Give us some insight, please. Very excited to see Jake shine in the debate when the other two were bickering like little kids.

I live 2hrs from Jake's district, so I help out a lot over the internet. Since I'm not physically in the district, I'm not privy to much of the daily goings-on for the campaign.

For the past week or two, Jake and volunteers have been doing a major sign blitz. It's a fact that he has more signs out than the other two candidates.
    Right now we're trying to get people to volunteer at the polls on Election Day.
    Jake's been doing radio ads for the past month, and now, thanks to everyone's donations, he's doing TV ads.
    There are still several upcoming debates/candidate forums. I wonder if the other two candidates will bail on those like they did before....

Ah, the televised debate. I was literally in front of the computer with a snack, watching!
    It was so entertaining to watch the other two candidates bicker, then Jake swoop in and save the day.

This is crunch time. If you'd like to help the campaign in any way, go to www.towneforcongress.com and click Contact.