Thread: Chinese "Dissident" Gets Nobel Peace Prize for Promoting US Constitutional Principles

Chinese "Dissident" Gets Nobel Peace Prize for Promoting US Constitutional Principles

Liu Xiaobo

Liu Xiaobo, co-author of Charter 08, was arrested two days before that freedom manifesto was published on December 10th, 2008, and was sentenced on Christmas Day 2009 to eleven years in prison for “inciting subversion of state power.” by Bob Adelmann

Chinese "Dissident" Receives Nobel Peace Prize for Supporting US Constitutional Principles

Bob Adelmann | The New American
    14 October 2010
    Last edited by FrankRep; 10-14-2010 at 04:51 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “inciting subversion of state power.”
    Could have been pulled right from out own statutes.

Wonder how long it will be before refuseniks in the US are getting Nobel Prizes?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Could have been pulled right from out own statutes.

Wonder how long it will be before refuseniks in the US are getting Nobel Prizes?
    Are all of us on this board inciting subversion of power ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Are all of us on this board inciting subversion of power ?
    I dunno, but I certainly am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

This guy would clearly be labeled a terrorist by every news and government organization had he been protesting here.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."