Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to give to the Kiddies for Holloween?

What to give to the Kiddies for Halloween?

I'm thinking of locking the door, turning off the lights and going to bed early.

Should I stay up and hand out goodies? If so, what should I give them?

Birth control?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1540778702927.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	6170
    Last edited by Danke; 10-31-2018 at 03:50 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't give in to terrorists. If you acquiesce to their demands on Oct. 31st what is to stop them from demanding a treat, or face retaliation, on Nov. 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'm thinking of locking the door, turning off the lights and going to bed early.

Should I stay up and hand out goodies? If so, what should I give them?

Chocolate covered Constitutions? Condoms?
    I miss the kiddos because I live so far. They are so cute in their costumes. Don't shut the light,. Carve a pumpkin and put it on your porch so they will come.

Just stand outside with a bucket of fruits and vegetables.

Believe me, after an hour or two the kids will catch on and leave you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Just stand outside with a bucket of fruits and vegetables.

Believe me, after an hour or two the kids will catch on and leave you alone.
    How mean!

Hand each one a bill from Uncle Sam for their portion of the national debt. If they complain hand they a Ron Paul bumper sticker. If they look down and slowly walk away without putting up a fight than give them a "CHANGE" bumper sticker.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

One of these might work depending on your mood:

for those in festive spirits...

for the privacy conscious...

for the capitalist...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Candy. They are kids, no need to get political. For Halloween Josh is going to be a Cowboy and I'm going to be an Indian. I'm very excited, Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Scripture passages from Revelations...mutter things about Halloween being of Satan, along with things about the apocalypse.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

in light of the above post i forgot a category in my previous post:

for the religious...

lol

The options are endless

Give them little Nobel Peace Prizes!

Or Obama Bars - thin candy shell on the outside, nothing on the inside

Or dress up like Uncle Sam and give them candy bars but take a big bite just before you give it to them
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

I had to ethnic parents when I was little and they never heard of halloween, so my sisters and I missed out. I love Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Live_Free_Or_Die View Post
    One of these might work depending on your mood:

for those in festive spirits...

for the privacy conscious...

for the capitalist...
    Hahahaha!!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All Hallows Eve is a great holiday! Traditionally kids have dressed up as ghosts and goblins to ward off evil spirits.

Back when we lived in a neighborhood, I used to dress up like a witch! (I have the perfect nose for one.) And we would decorate the front in cob webs and spiders, and play scary music, and I would answer the door holding our 6ft Boa Constrictor (Noa-the-Boa). It would scare the crap out of the kids but they loved it.

Give em really good candy, like Reece's, Almond Joys, M&Ms.........mmmmmm!

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

I go with candy. I have no idea why everything has to be politicized. It's a good way to impress on a young child that people who actually care about politics are kooky... and they give you raisins in your treat bag.

If you're going to kill the spirit of a holiday, you'd best get a head start on your hand-made political Christmas ornaments
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Candy, but preferably not the kind made by child slave labor. Handing out candy harvested by child slaves seems rather cruel and ironic to me.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

These

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

More of These

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Theo. What are you doing?

For the Kiddies

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Theo. What are you doing?
    Kiddies need Hot Pockets. Yes, Hot Pockets. I love me some Hot Pockets. Hot Pockets for breakfast. Hot Pockets for lunch. Hot Pockets for dinner. Hot Pockets after tea. Hot Pockets while watching the game. Hot Pockets before bed. Hot Pockets after the sermon. Hot Pockets on the go. Hot Pockets in the snow.

Yessssssss... Hot Pocketssssssss are what the kidssssss neeeeeeeeeed... Eeeeeeeeeeat...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Kiddies need Hot Pockets. Yes, Hot Pockets. I love me some Hot Pockets. Hot Pockets for breakfast. Hot Pockets for lunch. Hot Pockets for dinner. Hot Pockets after tea. Hot Pockets while watching the game. Hot Pockets before bed. Hot Pockets after the sermon. Hot Pockets on the go. Hot Pockets in the snow.

Yessssssss... Hot Pocketssssssss are what the kidssssss neeeeeeeeeed... Eeeeeeeeeeat...

You bastard. You want our nation's children to be fat? What about LEAN POCKETS!

While we are at it, breakfast is the most important meal of the day:

The nutrition info for the bacon/egg/cheese one:

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size: 1 piece (63g)

Amount per Serving
    Calories 170 Calories from Fat 72

% Daily Value *
    Total Fat 8g 12%
    Saturated Fat 3g 15%
    Monounsaturated Fat 0g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 17mg 6%
    Sodium 310mg 13%
    Potassium 0mg 0%
    Total Carbohydrate 18g 6%
    Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
    Sugars 4g
    Protein 7g 14%
    Vitamin A6%
    Vitamin C0%
    Calcium8%
    Iron6%

Est. Percent of Calories from:
    Fat 42.4% Carbs 42.4%
    Protein 16.5%
    Oh uhhh if you ate both, double those numbers
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Candy, but preferably not the kind made by child slave labor. Handing out candy harvested by child slaves seems rather cruel and ironic to me.
    Holy crap...I would have LOVED to work in a candy factory when I was a kid.

And all that sugar would keep me going to work those 14-hr shifts with no problem! Wee!
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

hahahhahahahahahahahaha!!! This thread is a win!

It's ALWAYS For the Children...

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    You bastard. You want our nation's children to be fat? What about LEAN POCKETS!

While we are at it, breakfast is the most important meal of the day:

The nutrition info for the bacon/egg/cheese one:

Oh uhhh if you ate both, double those numbers
    You were probably one of those people who contributed to changing Cookie Monster into Vegetable Monster, weren't you?

thanks for the hilarious thread, y'all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast