Thread: Just came back from a Roger Waters concert woooo!!!

Just came back from a Roger Waters concert woooo!!!

It was absolutely positively outstanding!!! I got the tickets at the last minute and they were decent. I went to the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale New York. Roger Waters did the Wall album in ITS ENTIRETY!!! I can honestly say this live version was even BETTER than the studio album ( not by a lot though) The added guitar solos and other stuff really really made this performance shine. The anti war and anti government messages throughout the show were absolutely awesome! I had a great time and I highly recommend anyone else go see it!!! He's touring all over the USA and David Gilmour is supposed to make a surprise appearance at 1 date. The merchandise was insanely expensive.... I was suckered into buying a shirt and a hat.... (cost me 80 frigging dollars!) Little did I know after the show in the parking lot people were selling shirts (lol ahhhh!!!) so I bought another shirt paid 20 instead of 40 bucks ;|

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tom Woods is going to see them. He was very excited when the tour was announced. (Note that I am not Collins - I know these things only because I saw it on Facebook.)

I have tickets. Should be fun. I saw Waters last time they did Darkside and it was great.

I saw him in London once at Wembly Arena. He was promoting his solo album at the time but also played a good chunk from Dark Side of the Moon and had the gal who did the vocal on Great Gig in The Sky and she hit every note. As an American I found a couple things interesting. One that they sold beer (in brown plastic bottles- they don't normally sell alcohol at concerts in the US) and secondly that the audience stayed seated the entrire show. In the US most (certainly those on the floor seats) would have been standing for lots of it. The show itself was great. One weird bit was that they paused to take questions from the audience during the show (his album at the time was "Radio Active" and I guess this was to represent a radio call-in show).

"Hey! Teacher! Leave those kids alone!" (or perhaps I'm thinking of another PF album?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    "Hey! Teacher! Leave those kids alone!" (or perhaps I'm thinking of another PF album?)
    You got it dude!!! Another Brick In The Wall Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by PreDeadMan View Post
    You got it dude!!! Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
    Cool. That's one of the best prog-rock songs ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Consider me jealous.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.