Thread: Cops raid home of couple in their 80's, wrong house, wrong man.

Thumbs down Cops raid home of couple in their 80's, wrong house, wrong man.

Drug cops smash into wrong house, terrorize elderly couple

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...ly-couple.html

Cook County sheriff's police on a drug raid smashed into a Southwest Side house late Thursday night, terrorizing the elderly couple who lives there before admitting they had the wrong house.

Sheriff's police this morning said they targeted the home and obtained a search warrant based on information from an informant who had provided credible information in the past.

He estimated the damage to broken doors, locks and windows at up to $3,000.

"Everything was violently opened. Cabinets were ripped open, clothes and sheets were everywhere, and pieces of wood where the doors were rammed were all over the place," he said.

"My parents are refugees from the Soviet Union. They are naturalized citizens. They have relatives there who were abused for political reasons. You might expect it there, but not here," Jakymec said.

The warrant said police were looking for a 23-year-old man, described as Hispanic who lived in the ranch home. Records show a judge last month ruled the man forfeited bond in a drug-possession case. The address listed for the man in court records did not match that of the Jakymecs.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure a nice cadet will come over with forms to fill out and the department will reimburse them for their damage in 6-12 months.
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "My parents are refugees from the Soviet Union. They are naturalized citizens. They have relatives there who were abused for political reasons. You might expect it there, but not here," Jakymec said.
    Told ya so but you wouldn't listen...

What the hell else can you say when people are this ignorant? They have probably been voting for more government.

Quote Originally Posted by Live_Free_Or_Die View Post
    Told ya so but you wouldn't listen...

What the hell else can you say when people are this ignorant? They have probably been voting for more government.
    You're probably right.

Like Massholes and Californicators, not content to FUBAR their own state, needs must move and FUBAR somebody else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Californicators
    lol, hadn't heard that one before...

///

The Keystone Kops strike again.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul