Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
Results 1,351 to 1,359 of 1359

Thread: Government Agents Seize Oath Keeper's New Born From Hospital

Bump to show what motivated Oath Keepers and patriots can do, RE: SWAT team gunning down Marine in AZ.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, five years ago...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Page after page after page of intial skepticism.

I wonder now, five years later as these stories come out every day, who is still skeptical?

I wonder now, five years later as these stories come out every day, who is still skeptical?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

And there were a few threads on the subject, I remember some notable "new comers" that showed up just for those threads too.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Again, we see justice has been turned on it's head. They take your children, and you have to go to court to beg for your children back. This is backwards, if they want to take your children, they should have to take you to court first.

out of the depts of history, a resurrected thread.

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    well, lets say this person has a history of violent weapon assault or outstanding weapons warrants, then it may be a consideration.

We need the whole story, obviously Oath Keepers alone is not reason to take away a child...
    It shouldn't even be part of a larger consideration, particularly when it falsely painted OKs as a militia. I would not tolerate the survival of "Oathkeepers - militia" in the public record at all. I mean, it would be the same as using "Republican" or "Democrat" as a justification for taking children away from a family, so citing OKs was bad enough but then on top of that calling them a militia had to be challenged. It was propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Are you actually being paranoid if they really are out to get you?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    Again, we see justice has been turned on it's head. They take your children, and you have to go to court to beg for your children back. This is backwards, if the[s]y[/s] surviviors of the firefight want to take your children, they should have to take you to court first.
    Fixed
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546