Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Government Agents Seize Oath Keeper's New Born From Hospital

I don't know man, this feels like a setup. Not that Irish isn't the victim and his daughter didn't get kidnapped, but that it was done in all it's glory just in order to provoke a reaction...

Reaction needs to be big, but it needs to be carefully thought out and well planned. Who in the State Legislature there is friendly with our platform?
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya, this is serious $#@!.
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post
    Note from Stewart Rhodes:

Here is my statement for now:

We are doing all we can to confirm and document this. But if is IS accurate, and a newborn child was ripped from her mother's arms because the parents were "associated" with Oath Keepers by simply being members of our online ning discussion forum, then this is a grave crossing of a very serious line, and is utterly intolerable. It cannot be done. It cannot be allowed to stand. if it is true, then I will do all in my power to stop it. We will pull out all the stops, every lawful means of seeing that this child is returned to her parents and that all persons responsible are held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. There can be no freedom of speech, no freedom of association, no freedom to even open your mouth and "speak truth to power," no freedom AT ALL, if your children can be black bagged and stolen from you because of your political speech and associations - because you simply dare to express your love of country, and dare to express your solidarity and fellowship with other citizens and with active duty and retired military and police who simply pledge to honor their oath and obey the Constitution. It was to prevent just such outrageous content based persecution of political dissidents that our First Amendment was written. If true, then this is as bad, and in fact worse, than any of the violations of liberty that our Declaration of Independence lists as the reasons for our forefathers taking up arms in our Revolution and for separating from England. We no longer have freedom at all if this is allowed to be done. And we will not let it stand.

Stewart Rhodes
    Founder of Oath Keepers
    Yale Law, 04
    Army Airborne School, 83
    Do you have a link for this? I don't see anything on their site.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Looks like it's only RPF and David Icke forums talking about it soo far.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...p?p=1059304642

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/10/...from-hospital/

If Ghemmy is pimping this and it's bullsthit, can we finally dump him for good?
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

I spoke to soon. Holy Cows ya it's viral. Google has 4 1/2 pages of discussions now.

Thank you. Husband and I are on it. Please, everyone, contact the Judge and Stossel, G.B., and Alex Jones. We MUST protect our own!!!

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Oh I'll do more than that, I assure you! But Rhodes is now in touch with the father as per the Oathkeeper's website. It appears legit.

r.... - Check
    m........ - Check
    a......... - Check
    u...... - Check
    k.. - Check
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    It's there. http://bit.ly/cCJQ4q

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    This. And I vote for a deuce and a half to dump him off of - it's higher so it'll hurt more. If it's legit, then good on him for breaking one. But yeah, my eye is a little bit jaundiced right now too.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Couple of problems with this story.

1. There is talk of an affidavit. An affidavit is not a legal instrument that can separate a child from his/her parent. You need a court order for that. I highly doubt hospital staff would cooperate with an affidavit. If they did they are in very serious trouble.

2. Where is the mother? Does she have anything to say about this?

3. This happened last night? This is enough to make national TV news if the circumstances are what they are claimed.

I have a very hard time believing this.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This. And I vote for a deuce and a half to dump him off of - it's higher so it'll hurt more. If it's legit, then good on him for breaking one. But yeah, my eye is a little bit jaundiced right now too.
    If this is a hoax, and the Oathkeepers are being duped, there will be hell to be paid by someone, for sure. This is waaaaay too serious!

Stewart has just now as of 7:45PM PST, spoken to the father and he is faxing documents to Stewart. We are establishing a legal defense fund. Once it is confirmed through documentation that the father’s association with Oath Keepers was listed as a reason, even if among several reasons listed, for taking the child, we will actively pursue aggressive legal remedy and redress. We will assist in locating competent local legal counsel in New Hampshire and additional expert legal counsel from around the country in First Amendment and child custody law. Stewart, who has worked on several First Amendment cases in State and Federal court will also volunteer his services to assist in the case Pro Bono.
    http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/10/...from-hospital/

Quote Originally Posted by furface View Post
    Couple of problems with this story.

1. There is talk of an affidavit. An affidavit is not a legal instrument that can separate a child from his/her parent. You need a court order for that. I highly doubt hospital staff would cooperate with an affidavit. If they did they are in very serious trouble.

2. Where is the mother? Does she have anything to say about this?

3. This happened last night? This is enough to make national TV news if the circumstances are what they are claimed.

I have a very hard time believing this.
    Yes, but it is possible that the poster is misusing the word affidavit. It is probable that the mother can't even begin to talk right now. I can't imagine what she's going through.

And this certainly won't be the first story that we heard about before it broke on national news.

But yeah - GHemmy isn't exactly reliable. He's supposed to be perma-banned, I think.

If this is a hoax, and the Oathkeepers are being duped, there will be hell to be paid by someone, for sure. This is waaaaay too serious!
    I agree 100% and rightly so.

Ghemmy was permabanned long ago.

Pretty interesting story.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Waiting for and looking for confirmation. So far nothing but the standard info in this thread.

I'd bet that the state won't comment on it - they never comment on the kids they steal.

Well, first I'd like to say that I'm skeptical, not that I wouldn't put it past our government, mind you. Having said that, if it is true, then this is a huge issue, and perhaps amongst the most grievous forms of tyranny a state can commit.

On the other hand, I can't help but to ask, "So what?"

What are we going to do? Write our "representatives" and beg them to not steal our children for daring to exercise First Amendment Natural Law rights? Are we going to have a sit-in somewhere? Are we going to put our faith in the courts? Or maybe we can post YouTube videos, gnashing our teeth and wringing our hands. Wait, no...we can donate a few bucks to somebody! Yeah, that'll show the government that we mean business, and that stealing our children is unacceptable.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Don't remember Ghemmy, why was he banned?

The document John Irish sent to us is from the State of New Hampshire Judicial Branch; it is a Juvenile Abuse / Neglect Ex Parte Order with an attached affidavit.

This affidavit has a long list of reasons why the State became involved… one of the reasons: “The Division became aware and confirmed that Mr. Irish associated with a militia known as the, “Oath Keepers,” and had purchased several different types of weapons including a rifle, handgun and taser.”

There are other items listed in the affidavit besides the association with Oath Keepers.

That being said… even though OK is not a militia, since when is it a crime to be involved in a militia?

“The Division became aware and confirmed that Mr. Irish associated with a militia known as “Oath Keepers”, and had purchased several different types of weap…ons including a rifle, handgun and a taser.”
    Holy sh't

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    Don't remember Ghemmy, why was he banned?
    Long story Rael...

Now folks.. once we have this confirmed we need to really have a plan of action.. let's brainstorm... I have a feeling that if this is legit, phone calls and e-mails will be pointless.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

That being said… even though OK is not a militia, since when is it a crime to be involved in a militia?
    Indeed, but let us not forget, when is it a crime for a father to lawfully own firearms?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds legit to me... but if someone knows the hospital, they can check birth records online... unless the hospital website scrubbed that info already?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I don't know man, this feels like a setup. Not that Irish isn't the victim and his daughter didn't get kidnapped, but that it was done in all it's glory just in order to provoke a reaction...

Reaction needs to be big, but it needs to be carefully thought out and well planned. Who in the State Legislature there is friendly with our platform?
    Dan Itse.

Already got a call in to him.

People, this man is on our side, don't call or email belligerently just because you're angry, rightly so, at the presumed premise of this story.

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/hous...?member=376357
    Phone: (603)642-9403
    Email: itsenh@comcast.net
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-08-2010 at 01:14 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast