Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Government Agents Seize Oath Keeper's New Born From Hospital

God, they're just kids. Young, poor kids.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I don't want them to simple take their name off the paperwork and say "sorry".
    I want the Beast beaten into submission and then put on a very tight leash.

Like I ever get what I want.
    I agree. If they said "sorry" and backed off OK, would it be okay to kidnap the baby then?

HELL NO.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    From that link:

As with the mass seizure of children from the FLDS polygamist enclave a couple of years ago, this case seems like a perfect illustration of H.L. Mencken's maxim that "the trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one’s time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all."

THAT is something that a few people here need to comprehend. It speaks directly to these stupid comments about the parents not being "poster children".
    Agreed.

Great job on the Gerry Spence letter, btw. That would be a very very bright event, should it happen. Fingers crossed

For those that think this is anything new,
    You might learn about FAMTRAK.
    http://apatriotsmanifest.com/oct08/index08102501.html

FamTrak is an underground railroad, safe homes all across the United States where families on the run from local Government authorities who wish to profit from their children through false charges hide. It's not perfect, some places are discovered by the authorities, but because the infrastructure is set up where the people only know the next destination an hour before they leave for it, the entire chain cannot be compromised by a single mother or father who needs to make a deal to keep their children.
    and then look at the rest of the story.
    http://www.awrm.org/ubb/ultimatebb.p...;f=43;t=000116
    In short, whatever agency took down FAMTRAK with secret arrests, detentions, and quite possibly killings (some operatives and fugitives apparently have not checked in for months now), that agency must be put on the top of every single patriot or revolutionary hit list in existence. I mean, can you think of any human rights violation worse than illegal human trafficking for profit where the victims are actually "owned" and traded by business entities and then they utilize extralegal means to retain control of their "property?" Thing is right now, not a single US government agency has been traced to the "disappearances". Even the topic dropped off the top of this forum when we never got updates from the people who were going to check the situation out.
    know where you are?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 10-10-2010 at 10:51 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I met a Navajo lady that was stolen from her parents by our government.

I could see some of the benefits of the education she ended up with but I have no idea of what was lost to her.

It is lost.

Lost forever.

?

It seems the government kid nappers are letting the mother have supervised visits with the baby

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcambeis View Post
    It seems the government kid nappers are letting the mother have supervised visits with the baby
    Well, isn't that special... barf. This $#@! is disgusting.
    Member of Ron Paul Forums Double Flat Tariff Only Society - Working towards eliminating all the foreign producer/outsource subsidizing internal federal taxes in favor of an across the board flat tariff applied equally to every country and every product.

On drudge today.

Also, Irish, the father, isn't allowed to see her due to safety concerns.
    [Edit: Source was the mother Stephanie at http://www.facebook.com/freebabycheyenne]
    Last edited by tropicangela; 10-11-2010 at 09:12 AM.
    ‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

They hate us for our policies, not our freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by tropicangela View Post
    On drudge today.

Also, Irish, the father, isn't allowed to see her due to safety concerns.
    [Edit: Source was the mother Stephanie at http://www.facebook.com/freebabycheyenne]
    I just caught that, it wasn't there earlier.

CONFIRMED: Court Did Rely on Oath Keeper Association to Take Baby

New article from Stewart Rhodes

Note:

RALLY FOR THE FIRST AMENDMENT! This Thursday, October 14, Dover, NH
    We will be holding a rally in support of the First Amendment protected right of freedom of association, to be held this Thursday, October 14, at the Rochester Family Division Court, 259 County Farm Rd, Dover, NH 03820-6016. I (Stewart Rhodes) will be there, and I am calling on all Oath Keepers, all who “associate” with us, and on all other organizations that stand for the Constitution and for liberty to be there for a peaceful gathering in support of both the due process rights of the parents (who have a hearing there, on that day), but also to stand in support of the rights of free speech and association, free from persecution, for ALL Americans. I will post more details later today. Please join us!
    Last edited by VegasPatriot; 10-11-2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: add Stewarts name

That the Court relied on an affidavit that explicitly lists the father’s association with Oath Keepers to issue that order makes it important to all ten thousand dues paying members of Oath Keepers (many of them current serving police and military), and also makes it important to the estimated thirty thousand people (and growing) who have “associated” with Oath Keepers in the past, or still do, on several social media sites, such as Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, on our email alert list, in the comments section of our main site, in our free state forums, or in person at our many meetings across the country, and the many additional tens of thousands who have “associated” with us at various rallies, summits, and forums across the nation.

This use of a father’s political association and his gun ownership is also important to many other Americans who don’t even associate with Oath Keepers because what happens in this case can impact the free speech and association rights of all of us, across the nation, of whatever political or social orientation. And that is why we must stand firm, now.
    There you have it. Can we stop all the nay-saying now and get to work on this?
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    What type of Remedy are the Oath Keepers looking for here? ie: what will make them happy?

Thanks VP. Good stuff in that last update from OK.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    What type of Remedy are the Oath Keepers looking for here? ie: what will make them happy?
    I'm sure we'll find that out soon enough. I would think that they would file an action to have them removed as a cause and also a retraction for the false information that they are a militia. In addition, as much media exposure and public pressure on the legal system for listing free association as a reason to remove a child would be in order.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would hope so. I started a thread for brain storming. I had hoped that folks could find ways to get this story into every home and every conversation.
    The Oathkeepers have good grounds to peruse, but there are other issues as well. If we had folks attacking this from several directions we could break this open. Put on the heat.
    This is the best opportunity to kick the Police State square in the balls.
    There is ammunition for everyone.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I'm sure we'll find that out soon enough. I would think that they would file an action to have them removed as a cause and also a retraction for the false information that they are a militia. In addition, as much media exposure and public pressure on the legal system for listing free association as a reason to remove a child would be in order.
    That sounds reasonable enough. I hope the OK, or somebody similar works up a draft letter/template that others can use. If a decent one is setup, I'll snailmail one in.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post

Note:

We will be holding a rally in support of the First Amendment protected right of freedom of association, to be held this Thursday, October 14, at the Rochester Family Division Court, 259 County Farm Rd, Dover, NH 03820-6016. I (Stewart Rhodes) will be there, and I am calling on all Oath Keepers, all who “associate” with us, and on all other organizations that stand for the Constitution and for liberty to be there for a peaceful gathering in support of both the due process rights of the parents (who have a hearing there, on that day), but also to stand in support of the rights of free speech and association, free from persecution, for ALL Americans. I will post more details later today. Please join us!
    Yep. Good stuff.

Worth going to the link.

(Also, the full 13 pages of documentation are there.)
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I would hope so. I started a thread for brain storming. I had hoped that folks could find ways to get this story into every home and every conversation.
    The Oathkeepers have good grounds to peruse, but there are other issues as well. If we had folks attacking this from several directions we could break this open. Put on the heat.
    This is the best opportunity to kick the Police State square in the balls.
    There is ammunition for everyone.
    Will you post the thread?

It also needs to be pushed into the light. Media coverage.
    This is only one of thousands of stories Thousands of families all across the country.
    Nearly everyone has had some experience with this $#@!, or knows somebody that did.

Get this into conversation and spotlighted on the news.
    Then Gang Jump it.
    1st amendment. Oathkeepers have that.
    2nd amendment, Need GOA and JPFO

4th amendment, needs to be addressed.

The CPS,or any other acronym that steals children. They have long been out of control.
    The connection between SPLC/ADL and Law enforcement. Conflicts of interest. Corruption.
    What political hard balls are there? Tough questions to nail candidates.

This is a chance to beat down the beast and put it on a leash.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Will you post the thread?
    Sure,
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=263685
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Anyone know why I can't embed the PDF of the full affidavit? I'm copying the embed code exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    An unrebutted affidavit can stand as truth.
    This is how all such petitions are done. The same goes for a restraining order. The petition is supported by affidavit laying out the reasons, and then if the judge finds those reasons sufficient, he or she issues the order. Such orders always rely on the affidavit attached to the petition.
    Maybe some people will listen now that OK has stated the same exact thing other people have been stating for a long time.

Too many people are asking “but did he do it.”
    Maybe some are but I am not, because like Danke and others, understand how court works. Court begins before you ever get to a judge and it's all based on affidavit. He said, she said. Like I posted in another thread recently, human beings are creatures of observation and we record our observations. Courts do not defy the laws of nature and work on the same principal except they call those observations affidavits. Once it gets to a judge, very often the facts (ie. unrebutted affidavits), are not in dispute. When I ask for the facts I want to know what does the affidavit state, what has been rebutted, and if it is a case in progress have there been any findings of fact where the court has rendered an opinion on truth. Facts have nothing to do with "but did he do it."

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post

Note:

thanks for the update.
    Last edited by Live_Free_Or_Die; 10-11-2010 at 11:01 AM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is how all such petitions are done. The same goes for a restraining order.
    And there's an entirely different, but related subject. Gun ownership is commonly listed on restraining orders.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Link to copies of redacted affidavit.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1086982051
    ‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And there's an entirely different, but related subject. Gun ownership is commonly listed on restraining orders.
    No $#@!??

Quote Originally Posted by tropicangela View Post
    Link to copies of redacted affidavit.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1086982051
    "Child shall receive medical treatment which may be deemed necessary by DCYF" = vaccinations if parents opted out.

No $#@!??
    So I've heard. No personal experience! One guy told me his wife sprung divorce papers and a restraining order on him at the same time. She later admitted to him that "she didn't know how he would take the divorce papers, and her lawyer recommended the restraining order". The restraining order was based on nothing more than "he might get mad" (no history of violence at all), "fear for safety" and that he owned guns.

Remember Chris Simcox? They can take away your Second Amendment rights with very little due process...(once again, maybe he's not the best example, don't know).

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo...der-of-the.php

Anyone curious about the Father David Taylor.
    He has a FB.
    http://www.facebook.com/freebabychey...?id=1149087441
    Giving away free dildos so you all can go $#@! yourselves XD
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So I've heard. No personal experience! One guy told me his wife sprung divorce papers and a restraining order on him at the same time. She later admitted to him that "she didn't know how he would take the divorce papers, and her lawyer recommended the restraining order". The restraining order was based on nothing more than "he might get mad" (no history of violence at all), "fear for safety" and that he owned guns.

Remember Chris Simcox? They can take away your Second Amendment rights with very little due process...(once again, maybe he's not the best example, don't know).

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo...der-of-the.php
    Chris has been unjustly vilified imo, although he's no saint. None of us are. I know I'm not.

I believe restraining orders are a matter of common practice with divorce proceedings but never knew that weapons were listed. Such BS!

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast