Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Government Agents Seize Oath Keeper's New Born From Hospital

From the OK comments section:

Here is one article of many published by the Late Nancy Schaefer in regards to her investive research on CPS. Maybe this will help SOME of you who are really feeling uncomfortable in regard to CPS and this particular situation. I worked very closely with Mrs.Schaefer prior to her death in uncovering the illegal activities if CPS/DCFS or whatever they want to call themselves
    http://fightcps.com/2008/02/29/repor...ps-corruption/

Comment by SereneCalm — October 8, 2010 @ 6:42 pm

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Live_Free_Or_Die View Post

blah, blah, blah

I am not so ignorant to claim a recently concluded Termination of Parental Rights Trail following a 21 month long case could not be considered or have any bearing on what is due process in this matter, without additional information.
    Yes, you are ignorant and family courts are NOT COURTS OF LAW. There is no due process.

You are beligerant AND not smart. I'm finished talking with you.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Yes, you are ignorant and family courts are NOT COURTS OF LAW. There is no due process.

This is right^^^

Study up guys....

family courts are NOT COURTS OF LAW. There is no due process.
    But that would make them unconstitutional!

Seriously though, this seems unconstitutional. Hasn't anyone taken this to court? I am afraid that the answer is yes, and that the Supremes found it to be perfectly acceptable. And even it if does go to the Court, our recent totalitarian statist additions (Kagan and Sotomayor) would go right along with all-powerful bureaucrats taking people's infants from them.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Excellent, let me know if you need a tutorial on where to find the ignore button.

Now since I happen to have posted on several matters of law, legal, and statue I am wide awake that you voluntarily enter into the system. I can't help it if crackpots can't realize this simple fact.

Anyone catch the WMUR Manchester news cast on this?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericsnow View Post
    Anyone catch the WMUR Manchester news cast on this?
    Didn't see a video, but they updated the page 10 minutes ago.

Stephanie Taylor said her infant daughter Cheyenne was taken into state custody. Taylor said she had two young sons removed from her care in 2009 due to abuse by a caretaker.

The father, Johnathon Irish, said court paperwork cited his involvement with an organization called the Oath Keepers, dedicated to defending the constitution.

While state officials cannot talk about this case, Lorraine Bartlett with the Division For Children Youth And Families said a child cannot be removed based on a parent's affiliation with an organization.
    http://www.wmur.com/news/25332217/detail.html
    ‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

They hate us for our policies, not our freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    But that would make them unconstitutional!

Seriously though, this seems unconstitutional. Hasn't anyone taken this to court? I am afraid that the answer is yes, and that the Supremes found it to be perfectly acceptable. And even it if does go to the Court, our recent totalitarian statist additions (Kagan and Sotomayor) would go right along with all-powerful bureaucrats taking people's infants from them.
    It's the court of equity vs. court of law stuff. If the parents had had the "benefit" of being charged criminally, this wouldn't have happened. They are charged with nothing and their child kidnapped by the state. The lined between these types of law have become blurred and most people don't know anything about it. I don't know much, either. Think civil case as opposed to criminal case. The IRS uses both. When they fail on the criminal, they destroy people through the civil.

Do we have any common law people here? It takes an expert to explain this monstrosity of a system at work.

Read that Nancy Schaefer link up thread. This is an issue that we patriots and constitutionalists need to get very familiar with and fast. As I posted earlier, I know that CPS trafficks in children. Until last night, I didn't know they were PAID WITH TAX DOLLARS to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by tropicangela View Post

I guess the only thing new with that is it contradicts that first report that said she was home with her other two children.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    I guess the only thing new with that is it contradicts that first report that said she was home with her other two children.
    They were removed from her care in 2009, but it doesn't say whether or not she got them back through the trial. So while it's possible she doesn't have them, we're still not certain.
    ‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

They hate us for our policies, not our freedoms.

Some interesting comments:

wmur why don't you do real reporting? Why not mention that the baby was taken away, mainly because the parents are associated with Oath Keepers? Why not tell people that the government has labeled it a militia, when all it is is a nonviolent group of our military and police forces that have agreed not to carry out any unconstitutional orders? Why not tell people that in the affidavit, DCYF states that one of the main reasons the baby was taken is because of the parents political views?
    How many main reasons are there and what are the other ones?

These parents have been under investigation for nearly two years and are awaiting a ruling on whether or not the other two children will be taken away for neglect. Do some research in the seacoast newspapers and you can read the heartwarming stories on Jonathan Irish who has been arrested for sexual assault on a minor & weapons charges, investigated for filing false police reports, driving under suspension, making Columbine type threats while in high school, ignoring restraining orders etc.
    I went to high school with Jon and he did make threats against our school (Winnacunnet). He said he was going to bring guns to school and shoot anyone he wanted. He was NUTS and he should not be allowed to procreate. In this case, the state did the right thing and it's obvious their decision was not soley based on his political views. The kid is not sane enough to care for a baby. End of story.
    After reading a copy of the affadavit, I'm convinced they removed this infant for her own safety. Mother has a history of child neglect and father has anger issues. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by tropicangela View Post

While state officials cannot talk about this case, Lorraine Bartlett with the Division For Children Youth And Families said a child cannot be removed based on a parent's affiliation with an organization.
    Alright then, there clearly is something wrong.

The court documents list OathKeepers explicitly, as part of a larger overall picture they are trying to paint.

So, either the state is lying or the parents are.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

I can't wait for the conservative minarchists to jump on the fact he is a rapist. An 18 year old having sex with a 14 is a big no-no with that crowd. A 14 year old is a child and there is no such thing as consensual sex at 14 with that crowd...

SEABROOK - A Seabrook teenager is scheduled for a probable cause hearing on April 4 after being charged with sexual assault on a 14-year-old girl.

Jonathan Irish, 18, of 620 Lafayette Road, is being held at Rockingham County Jail without bail pending a psychological evaluation. He was arraigned Tuesday in Hampton District Court and is scheduled for a probable cause hearing at the court on April 4 at 11 a.m.

Police arrested Irish on Monday after going to his house for alleged illegal drug activity, according to an affidavit filed with the court by Seabrook Prosecutor Scott Mendes.

Irish allegedly told Sgt. Dana Bedell and Officer Frank Brown that two juvenile females in the apartment were doing drugs. The officers interviewed the girls, smelling the odor of burned marijuana on them, according to Mendes. One of the juveniles, who was 14, told police she and Irish were boyfriend and girlfriend and had sexual intercourse at least 10 times since they started dating, according to the affidavit. Police took her into protective custody.

The other girl, who was 17, was released.

Irish said he knew how old the girl was, according to court records.

http://archive.seacoastonline.com/20...news/71931.htm
    Weapons at school. Conservatives aren't fond of that either.

HAMPTON - A Winnacunnet High School student from Seabrook was arrested last week following a report that he had a weapon and threatened "a Columbine-type crime" at the high school.

Jonathan Irish, 17, an incoming senior at WHS, was taken into custody by North Hampton police Thursday, after it was reported to them the young man was in possession of a weapon.

Irish allegedly told a friend from North Hampton he was going to bring guns to the school, "hide them, and kill anybody he wants to," according to a source close to the investigation about what he termed the "Columbine-type" situation.

The friend reported Irish’s comments to North Hampton police, who took Irish into custody. He was subsequently charged with criminal threatening. A search warrant was executed at the young man’s Seabrook home, but police did not immediately say whether any weapons were found at Irish’s home.

Irish was arraigned on the charge Friday morning in Hampton District Court, and is being held at Rockingham County House of Correction without bail.

In court, Judge Francis Frasier ordered Irish held pending a psychiatric evaluation to determine his mental state.

Responding to the arrest, the administration at Winnacunnet High School determined that Irish should not be allowed to return to Winnacunnet this school year.

In a letter sent to parents Friday, WHS Principal Ruth Leveille wrote, in part: "It was reported to police that the student was in possession of a weapon. Resulting from these facts the student will not be returning to Winnacunnet High School."

http://archive.seacoastonline.com/20...news/48093.htm
    HAMPTON FALLS — A local resident reportedly fired shots at an armed, masked intruder he found inside his home Monday night.

But police have many questions about the alleged incident at 28 Kensington Road, according to Hampton Falls Police Chief Robbie Dirsa, because the resident reported a similar crime earlier this year.

Jonathan Irish, 21, is renting an apartment in the house from his grandparents, who were not home at the time of the alleged incident, according to Dirsa. Irish told police he saw an armed, masked, white male in the main section of the home. Irish, according to the report taken by police, got a shotgun and fired shots at the intruder, who fled into the basement.

“There was no evidence the intruder was hit by shotgun shot,” Dirsa said. “(Irish) said he saw a person in black, with a mask, who was a white male and that he had a handgun.”

Irish went to his apartment and called 911, Dirsa said.

Hampton Falls, Seabrook, Hampton and N.H. State Police, including the K-9 unit, responded and formed a perimeter. They searched the house and surrounding area. No one was found.

Irish reported seeing no vehicle near the house, Dirsa said.

There was no evidence of a forced break-in, Dirsa said, but police did find evidence of the shotgun shots fired.

“This has got a lot of questions left to be answered,” Dirsa said. “He reported another one earlier in the year. The last time he reported it, it was in the apartment. This time it was in the main house.”

Irish could not be reached for comment.

In August 2003, Irish, then 17, of Seabrook, was arrested and charged with criminal threatening. Irish allegedly told a friend, according to a police report at the time, that he was “going to bring weapons to (Winnacunnet High School), hide them in the woods and bathrooms, and kill anybody he wants to.”

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articl...-NEWS-70502012
    Last edited by Live_Free_Or_Die; 10-08-2010 at 10:18 PM.

Since this couple has not been forthcoming with additional information I think it's pretty safe to say if stories like the above continue to surface or if adverse stories on Stephanie Taylor start surfacing about child neglect support for this couple is going to diminish and the focus will likely be on the petition for redress addressing the OK citation because a political affiliation should never be part of any judicial proceeding.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since this couple has not been forthcoming with additional information I think it's pretty safe to say if stories like the above continue to surface or if adverse stories on Stephanie Taylor start surfacing about child neglect support for this couple is going to diminish and the focus will likely be on the petition for redress addressing the OK citation because a political affiliation should never be part of any judicial proceeding.
    Curious about those stories. I see "charged" but not convicted.
    And I see the name of a minor that has not been convicted, and would have been a minor (hence, record sealed.)
    i would say these stories are in question.
    Both in fact and purpose.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Union Leader Story

Story just posted on the Union Leader website:

http://www.unionleader.com/article.a...3-ef5ae2329cbc

State takes infant, spurs protest

By SHAWNE K. WICKHAM
    New Hampshire Sunday News Staff

A baby girl was taken into state custody at Concord Hospital by child welfare officials on Thursday, just hours after she was born, according to her parents. And now the parents are at the center of an Internet-fueled fire storm over government intervention and parental rights.

In court paperwork, the state alleges the health and safety of the infant, named Cheyenne, was in "imminent danger" if she was left with her parents because of "a lengthy history of domestic violence" between them.

Johnathon Irish, 24, calls the allegations of domestic violence lies.

"They're using their false claims to take my daughter away," he said.

Irish said he and the baby's mother, Stephanie Taylor, have been flooded with messages of support and requests for interviews since an interview he did with a self-described "independent journalist" was posted on the oathkeepers.org website. By 5 p.m. yesterday, the audio recording of that interview had gotten more than 17,000 hits on YouTube and sparked a protest outside Concord Hospital.

Irish and Taylor stood at the hospital entrance yesterday, talking with about a half-dozen supporters who were alerted to their case by media and social media reports. Irish wore a "Don't Tread on Me" hat; both were still wearing their hospital wristbands from the baby's birth.

"It's not coming off until she's home," Taylor, who is 22, said tearfully.

Her baby girl was born shortly before midnight on Wednesday at Concord Hospital. And that's where the infant's parents say they were served the next afternoon with an "abuse and neglect petition" filed by the state Division of Children, Youth and Families.

Taylor said she doesn't know why the agency states in court documents that she twice last year reported to a state social worker that Irish had hurt her and that she feared for her life because he had a gun. "The only time he would put his hands on me was to give me a hug," she said.

The story continues but I'm only posting about half of it here for the sake of space. Click the article link for the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Story just posted on the Union Leader website:

The story continues but I'm only posting about half of it here for the sake of space. Click the article link for the rest.

Beat me to it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Beat me to it.

I imagine there will be plenty more coming.

At this point it's pretty clear that:

A) Regardless of the details, the basic story is true.

B) Oath Keepers and the Liberty movement/Tea Party is going to be right in the middle of things.

C) The $#@! has really hit the fan on this one. Better strap in.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-10-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Saw this post on another forum about the same topic. I thought it might be worth posting here.

Brilliant tactical move by government, many even on this board do not grasp...

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-h-h-h-h-h-h . . . .

They have legal grounds to sieze child, but they mention oath keepers affiliation as number one reason.

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-h-h-h-h-h-h . . .

They make example of these parents, child abusers, already lost two children, no one can object to government's actions.

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-h-h-h-h-h . . .

Government achieves what? All oath keepers stay up at night outside own children's bedroom, looking down on sleeping children with heartache, fear.

s-s-s-s-s-s-h-h-h-h-h-h-h . . .

Intimidate and demoralize government's enemies, but also portray governmentself as protector of children, keep rule of law, act for good of "society."

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-h-h-h-h-h-h . . .

Non-oathkeepers interpret government action one way, way government want them to think. Oath-keepers also think what government want them to, think, "My children next maybe."

Exactly what government wants, all sides...

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h . . . .

Brilliant . . .
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

I am more confused than ever about this.....

From Reason
    Baby Snatching: It's Hilarious When We Just Don't Like Their Kind
    http://reason.com/blog/2010/10/08/ba...ts-hilarious-w
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And now more information is coming to the surface:

Taylor said she is seeking a divorce from her sons' father, who lives in Seabrook. But because she is still married to him, DCYF considers her husband to be the "legal father" of baby Cheyenne, according to the affidavit.

Irish said hospital staff "refused" to put his name on the baby's birth certificate unless Stephanie's husband signed off on it.
    And we get to the heart of the matter and have some idea as to the context knowing of a recent neglect case. Everything in the present system is based off of the mother.

John might have a remedy despite based on previous news articles he does not appear to be a stellar character witness, since the state is likely saying it did not take his daughter it took Stephanie's daughter.

But again they voluntarily decided to have this child at a hospital using doctor's who are protected by the state. Doctors can force you to do something for your own health you do not want to do using the guns of government.

One recent example:
    Judge forces patient with hospital phobia to have lifesaving cancer surgery

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz11ppMtiHU

But again they voluntarily decided to have this child at a hospital using doctor's who are protected by the state. Doctors can force you to do something for your own health you do not want to do using the guns of government.

Did they have a choice? What are NH's laws on home births and midwives? (I have no idea...)

In some states it is illegal to deliberately have a birth at home....

Did they have a choice? What are NH's laws on home births and midwives? (I have no idea...)

Bizzaro World must be close nearby. None of this makes sense.
    It is full of wrong.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Everything is voluntary. The only thing keeping people happily wearing the chains of bondage is fear. For some reason I think Ron Paul is a sharp cookie and it is not a coincidence one of his most recent interviews was about this very subject... fear.

But then again I may be some kook out in left field. It's not like I know Dr. Paul personally to call him up and ask him about it.

For some reason I think Ron Paul is a sharp cookie and it is not a coincidence one of his most recent interviews was about this very subject... fear.
    You happen to have a link to the interview you are referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    I am more confused than ever about this.....
    Nothing to be confused about.

I'd say that the parents are not the best and clearly have some sort of sordid history here.

However, that does not give the state the right to list association with a legal and lawful political action group as one of the justifications they used to snatch their newborn child away.

Period.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post

Their battle with DCYF dates back to January of last year, Taylor said, when the state welfare agency took her other two children, boys who are now 2 and 3, for alleged abuse and neglect.

The boys currently live with a foster family, and Irish said he was told baby Cheyenne will go to live with the same family for now.
    so the kids are NOT at home, despite earlier claims.
    This could be a TV series with all of the twists and turns.

And who is the real biological father?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

C) The $#@! has really hit the fan on this one. Better strap in.
    No kidding.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast