Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 1352

Thread: Government Agents Seize Oath Keeper's New Born From Hospital

  1. #391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Good!

    I wonder how many people showed up?

    200 is the over/under. GO!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    But as you can see: http://freebabycheyenne.com/
    Some are using the baby and the family as pawns in the debate.
    Huh? How is making a page to help the family using them as pawns in the debate? What debate?

  4. #393

    Default

    WMUR is reporting that an FBI K-9 unit was called out to hospital to sniff for bombs during protest.

    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

  5. #394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    that blog seems to really be pumping the Oath Keepers, but for all we know, he is using the Oath Keepers to fund his legal defense for reasons that aren't not strongly related.


    Yes it was wrong that whatever affidavit mentioned anything about the Oath Keppers in a negative tone that would in anyway look bad upon him. However it appears this certainly isn't about, "they took my baby caus im an oath keeper"
    YES THIS IS about the father's political activities and also the parents being gun owners.

    This is a political hit by kidnapping in order to terrorize and intimidate patriots. THAT IS ALL THAT THIS IS ABOUT.

    These social workers are malignant statists who do this shit all over the country.


    This is TYPICAL of these criminals:

    San Diego, CA (PRWEB) June 18, 2010
    A California Appellate Court found this week against Orange County and its Social Services Agency, and Affirmed what is called a “Substantial” damages award arising from a Civil Rights Verdict obtained in May 2007.

    After in depth review of extensive briefs and a complex record, Division Three of the Fourth District Court of Appeal for the State of California issues its opinion today affirming an Orange County jury’s verdict awarding Deanna Fogarty-Hardwick approximately $4.9 million against the County of Orange, and two of its social workers.

    In its opinion, the Court of Appeal voiced its concerns over what happened to Ms. Fogarty-Hardwick: “Stated plainly, the outcome of this case cannot be dismissed as merely the unfortunate product of a runaway jury. The evidence adduced at trial obviously caused both the jury and the judge to conclude not only that something seriously wrong was done to Fogarty-Hardwick in this case, but also that the wrongful conduct was not an isolated incident. That conclusion is something the County should be taking very seriously.”

    The underlying case was filed by Deanna Fogarty-Hardwick against the County of Orange in February 2001. The suit alleged that Orange County, social worker Marcia Vreeken and her supervisor Helen Dwojak violated Ms. Fogarty-Hardwick’s constitutional rights to raise and associate with her children free from governmental interference.

    On March 23,2007 an Orange County Jury found against Orange County, social worker Marcia Vreeken, and social worker supervisor Helen Dwojak and awarded monetary damages of $4.9 million. A third social worker, Elaine Wilkins was found not liable.

    Lead attorney Shawn A. McMillan states: “Ms. Fogarty is very pleased with the Court of Appeal’s decision to uphold the verdict. This case encompasses extremely important issues for the people of Orange County, and the People of the State of California. Allegations of social worker misconduct of the type proven in this case is "ubiquitous" as admitted in an Amicus Brief filed by the California Association of Counties. Hopefully, the 52 counties that belong to the association will take note of the outcome of this case and promulgate policies to prevent their social workers from engaging in this type of conduct in the future.”

    San Diego Lawyer Shawn A. McMillan, of the Law Offices of Shawn A.
    McMillan, was lead trial counsel in the case, and the lead
    appellate attorney. Attorney Sondra Sutherland was co-counsel at trial and assisted on the appeal.

    RE: Fogarty-Hardwick v. County of Orange, et al.
    Superior Court of California, County of Orange
    Case No. 01CC02379 (Trial before Hon. Ronald L. Bauer, Dept. CX103)

    http://www.prweb.com/releases/Fogart...web4157254.htm

  6. #395

    Default

    Sorry I'm behind on all of this. I can't keep up with all of the forums I'm on.

    I just heard Alex Jones say that New Hampshire is moving to TERMINATE the mother's parental rights.

  7. #396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It would make sense for unrelated associations to be thrown out (during due process) as being immaterial or inadmissible. Your NAMBLA example would probably be considered relevant in a child molestation case...
    If the guy was an convicted criminal with his gun rights revoked then an association with what they thought was a militia group (O.K.) could be made.

  8. #397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Sorry I'm behind on all of this. I can't keep up with all of the forums I'm on.

    I just heard Alex Jones say that New Hampshire is moving to TERMINATE the mother's parental rights.
    Just heard? Is Alex back live or are you listening to the re broadcast?

  9. #398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    YES THIS IS about the father's political activities and also the parents being gun owners.

    This is a political hit by kidnapping in order to terrorize and intimidate patriots. THAT IS ALL THAT THIS IS ABOUT.
    Then back up your assertion with something... like an affidavit or other documents...

    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    This is TYPICAL of these criminals:
    I do not care what is typical. I know what is typical. I want to know all of the relevant facts for the matter at hand.

  10. #399
    Master Skeptic Brian4Liberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,881
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    If the guy was an convicted criminal with his gun rights revoked then an association with what they thought was a militia group (O.K.) could be made.
    Well, guilt by association doesn't stand on it's own, even if it were to be allowed.

    In this child custody case, it's hard to see any relevance. As TorchBearer said, they will just throw anything in there to see if it sticks.

    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


  11. #400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    If the guy was an convicted criminal with his gun rights revoked then an association with what they thought was a militia group (O.K.) could be made.
    I have found no convictions of anything. I heard allegations, Apparently he had a Concealed Carry.
    But some questionable bust that is being contested. a technicality that is being called weapons violations..

    I believe the term I am looking for is character assassination .
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  12. #401

    Default

    It's premature to draw a lot of speculative conclusions. The parents need to release the backstory. For now, I support the baby. The state needs some serious charges and overwhelming evidence to deny a newborn breastfeeding and parental TLC. CPS is a nationwide scam and all current and future parents need to be aware of its misdeeds.
    Arm your Mind for Liberty
    http://georgedonnelly.com

  13. #402

    Default

    Bomb-Sniffing Dogs Check Hospital During Protest
    Demonstrators Protest After DCYF Seizes Newborn
    POSTED: 6:14 pm EDT October 8, 2010

    CONCORD, N.H. -- FBI bomb-sniffing dogs were at Concord Hospital on Friday after demonstrators gathered to protest a newborn being removed from her mother's care by the state.

    The hospital said there was no threat made, but it was taking precautions in part to reassure staff and patients.

    http://www.wmur.com/news/25332217/detail.html

  14. #403
    une plume de Libertée GunnyFreedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Youngsville, NC
    Posts
    21,223
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    "Keep politics out of protecting our children."
    Monday, December 22, 2014. The newly elected Congressmen and Legislators prepare to get to work as something happens and trillions of overseas dollars begin to repatriate as fast as they can be brought in. Monetary volume within the United States doubles in 40 days. What is Congress to do? Who did you elect to Congress in November?

  15. #404
    Moderatorus Emeritus Cowlesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    17,015

    Default

    I read over 390 posts on this thread and I still do not have enough information.

    I saw the one PDF that says these folk have had a few run-ins with the cops before. I'd like a lot more detailed information before making any sort of conclusion about this case.

    Assuming this couple are either angels or demons seem like really poor assumptions at this point as the whole matter is developing.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister


  16. #405

    Default

    The father is supposed to be on,
    http://www.freetalklive.com/
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  17. #406
    Member MelissaWV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Audient Void
    Posts
    15,159
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    I read over 390 posts on this thread and I still do not have enough information.

    I saw the one PDF that says these folk have had a few run-ins with the cops before. I'd like a lot more detailed information before making any sort of conclusion about this case.

    Assuming this couple are either angels or demons seem like really poor assumptions at this point as the whole matter is developing.
    Same.

    I am not a fan of children being taken away by "the authorities" for any reason, really, but neither am I a fan of leaping to the conclusion that the reason the child was taken was because of affiliation with Oath Keepers, and not some other behavior.
    May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

  18. #407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Well, guilt by association doesn't stand on it's own, even if it were to be allowed.

    In this child custody case, it's hard to see any relevance. As TorchBearer said, they will just throw anything in there to see if it sticks.
    Association in this case would be that if he was part of a militia they would naturally assume that he had weapons to become involved.

    I have a very jaded attitute toward county law having a son that was railroaded in highschool so the county could pad the numbers of an "exploding juvenile crime wave" all because they were trying to get a state grant for a new juvy hall.
    I still try and stay objective though

  19. #408

    Default

    Contact New Hampshire Governor Lynch:

    (603) 271-2121
    email form: http://www4.egov.nh.gov/governor/goveforms/comments.asp

  20. #409
    Member Austrian Econ Disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin - Resident of Florida
    Posts
    8,181

    Default

    This reminds me of Charles Dyer and all the people who scurried off from supporting him because the State accused him of all sorts of stuff that were ridiculous. Let us give the shadow of the doubt to the non-State person, ok?
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

    "No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

    What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

    www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

  21. #410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    But, does it really matter what document it's on? Really?
    I think it matters.

    The charge being made is that his association with Oath Keepers was used as a reason (among other reasons) for taking their baby. If the only document that mentions that is the change of venue form, then that's not true. And, apart from the mischaracterization of Oath Keepers as a militia, I haven't seen anyone explain why the mention of Oath Keepers on that document would be such a big deal.

    But everything I said in the above paragraph is assuming that it really is the case that the change of venue form was the one on which that information appeared, which it is looking more and more like that's not the case.
    I’m not a libertarian. I’m not advocating everyone run around with no clothes on and smoke pot.

  22. #411
    Master Skeptic Brian4Liberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,881
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Association in this case would be that if he was part of a militia they would naturally assume that he had weapons to become involved.

    I have a very jaded attitute toward county law having a son that was railroaded in highschool so the county could pad the numbers of an "exploding juvenile crime wave" all because they were trying to get a state grant for a new juvy hall.
    I still try and stay objective though
    Weapons should have nothing to do with child custody. Second Amendment comes into play there. "Assuming" is not allowed in court.

    Jaded and objective, the only way to go.

    Bummer about the railroading...

    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


  23. #412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    I think it matters.

    The charge being made is that his association with Oath Keepers was used as a reason (among other reasons) for taking their baby. If the only document that mentions that is the change of venue form, then that's not true. And, apart from the mischaracterization of Oath Keepers as a militia, I haven't seen anyone explain why the mention of Oath Keepers on that document would be such a big deal.

    But everything I said in the above paragraph is assuming that it really is the case that the change of venue form was the one on which that information appeared, which it is looking more and more like that's not the case.
    Apparently ,from the papers that Stewart Rhodes has seen, He thinks it matters.

    Many others can see the implications.

    Others look at it in the light of many things including the MIAC report, july4patriot and the Hutaree and see a pattern.

    To others , it is just WRONG.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  24. #413
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Muskegon, MI
    Posts
    6,928

    Default

    For better or worse this story has taken hold. Let's hope we don't find out this will be used to smear Oath Keepers in a bad light some how.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericsnow View Post
    Bomb-Sniffing Dogs Check Hospital During Protest
    Demonstrators Protest After DCYF Seizes Newborn
    POSTED: 6:14 pm EDT October 8, 2010

    CONCORD, N.H. -- FBI bomb-sniffing dogs were at Concord Hospital on Friday after demonstrators gathered to protest a newborn being removed from her mother's care by the state.

    The hospital said there was no threat made, but it was taking precautions in part to reassure staff and patients.

    http://www.wmur.com/news/25332217/detail.html

  25. #414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    For better or worse this story has taken hold. Let's hope we don't find out this will be used to smear Oath Keepers in a bad light some how.
    Do they really think Bomb sniffing dogs were needed? or is that a show for the cameras?

    Has there been a rash of bombings that I haven't heard of?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  26. #415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Weapons should have nothing to do with child custody. Second Amendment comes into play there. "Assuming" is not allowed in court.

    Jaded and objective, the only way to go.

    Bummer about the railroading...
    Actually there is not nearly enough information to make any kind of judgement on anything in this case.

  27. #416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Do they really think Bomb sniffing dogs were needed? or is that a show for the cameras?

    Has there been a rash of bombings that I haven't heard of?
    Either they're retarded, or it's a show for the cameras. The jury's out, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

  28. #417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    Either they're retarded, or it's a show for the cameras. The jury's out, though.
    Some reason it couldn't be both?

  29. #418

    Default

    Oath Keepers, or not (it seems like not), the state was retarded for taking away a baby from a young mother like that after she gave birth. Justified or not in the protests, I"m glad its getting the attention it is now for exposing corrupt practices imo
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

    When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan

  30. #419

    Default

    I still have heard no reason why the child was taken from the mother. The mother did nothing to the child. At what point can the govt abolish the natural right to conceive birth?

  31. #420
    Moderator jdmyprez_deo_vindice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    Posts
    5,424
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Anybody in the MD/DE/VA area going to New Hampshire to join in the protest? If so than I would be very interested in tagging along if that is o.k.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870


Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast




« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •