Thread: Cornyn might run for President

Thumbs down Cornyn might run for President

If Republicans make big inroads in the Senate in next month’s elections, as expected, Sen. John Cornyn of Texas could turn into a popular presidential candidate for 2012. GOP heavies unimpressed with the current group of potential candidates have begun talking up Cornyn, The Hill reports.

Read the entire article:
    http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/corn...0/07/id/372945
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He's such a scumbag.. But I have a hard time seeing anyone supporting him.. He'll do as good as Joe Biden did in he democratic primary in 2008..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

What a joke...

I live in Texas and I can't stand the guy.

I've posted before about how the MSM is hyping him, including the Texas Monthly article calling him the most influential Texan in Washington.
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

He sucks, he is a terrible senator.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Talking

He might run but he'll lose the marathon. I wouldn't worry about him at all. He voted for the bailout.

EDIT: I love how all the Texans pop up out of the wood-work to show their disgust with our senator. (the other one is just as bad too)