• 5'1''

2 2.67%
  • 5'0''

1 1.33%
  • 4'11'' or shorter

1 1.33%

Thread: Demographics: Height

Demographics: Height

Since we've got forum demographics on just about everything else, I'll ask the question. How tall are you?
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Since we've got forum demographics on just about everything else, I'll ask the question. How tall are you?
    You should have polled genders separately. You should have also separated the Collins from the non-Collins.

Quote Originally Posted by rp08orbust View Post
    You should have had two different polls by gender. You should have also separated the Collins from the non-Collins.
    lol
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Does anybody know how tall the collins is? I hope he votes in the poll.

All that matters is tall enough to see over the steering wheel. Everything above that is gravy.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Collins, when you take this poll, please note it is for your height WITHOUT the phone book underneath you.
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

Who knows. Maybe we'll even be able to start our own Ron Paul Forums basketball league. Football and baseball, too!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FYI, I'm a tad over 6'2"
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Who knows. Maybe we'll even be able to start our own Ron Paul Forums basketball league. Football and baseball, too!
    I usually find those sports boring. We need to make up our own rules to make it interesting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I'm a little over 6'10"
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

6'2" and still growing..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

I'm five foot two with eyes of blue ... and if you believe that ....
    Truth Drives Me

I put down 4/11" or shorter just to balance out the 6'6" person.

I'm roughly the same height as the historic James Madison himself - 5'3''

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump.

Awww when I saw the "under" vote, I was about to post how refreshing it was that Matt Collins had voted. After reading the thread, though, that does not seem to be the case.

Height =/= Basketball prowess. There are people who could nudge the ball in and somehow manage to miss. It just increases your chances of being good to be that much closer to the net while merely standing around breathing.

I'm 5'10".

Will this poll be used by the RNC to determine how high/low to set booby traps at Ron Paul related events?
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post

Height =/= Basketball prowess. There are people who could nudge the ball in and somehow manage to miss. It just increases your chances of being good to be that much closer to the net while merely standing around breathing.
    That's true. I played basketball, and I'm an inch shorter than you.

I am huger than all of you.

Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

He doesn't look a pound over 413.

Ah, Andre...

YouTube - Princess Bride - Anybody Want A Peanut
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Im 6'12"! Yes, I'm lying too!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I'm roughly the same height as the historic James Madison himself - 5'3''
    He wasn't 5'3". The historic James Madison was 5'4" (my height.) He's the shortest president the United States has ever had.
    Last edited by I<3Liberty; 06-23-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Liberty View Post
    He wasn't 5'3". The historic James Madison was 5'4" (my height.) He's the shortest president the United States has ever had.
    Hey now, I'm not that short.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think I was around 5' 11" when I was about 18 or 19 , probably about 5' 8" now , the ol' spine just not what it once was , I supose if I hung upside down like a bat for a bit , stretched out some of the discs that are not destroyed or gone , might be able to get back closer to what it was originally

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I am 5 feet something (bloody metric), i am not going to vote because in a month or 2 i will grow a 1 or 2 inches.