Thread: Lara Logan

Lara Logan

Do you think Lara Logan would marry me if I was 30 years younger, 30 pounds lighter, much better looking and wealthy? and I got on my hands and knees and begged her? Here she is talking (eventually) about Afganistan and Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9hdZCP7Sh0

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    30 years younger? I thought i saw somewhere that you just turned 18? (maybe was some other Billy)
    No one reads signatures.

Shes a hottie. Too bad her home country (South Africa) is now a $#@! hole, crime capital of the world. First world country to third world in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyDkid View Post
    Do you think Lara Logan would marry me if I was 30 years younger, 30 pounds lighter, much better looking and wealthy? and I got on my hands and knees and begged her? Here she is talking (eventually) about Afganistan and Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9hdZCP7Sh0
    Oddly enough, being a caucasian myself, there are few caucasian woman I can say are attractive looking. This young beauty is one of them.
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by american.swan View Post
    Oddly enough, being a caucasian myself, there are few caucasian woman I can say are attractive looking.
    Hmmm, that's weird. I see amazingly attractive women of all backgrounds all the time? I don't think you can get more attractive than, say, Monica Belluci or Jennifer Connelly.