Thread: Where Drug Cartels Get Guns

Where Drug Cartels Get Guns

Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I Bet that H & K .223 is a good weapon . 43 of them would have a street value higher than an average years wages of a Bell , California resident .

I would guess (from what I have read), that the majority of guns coming from the US into Mexico are being smuggled in by honest folk trying to get some protection for their families. The cartels purchase heavy full autos, grenades, and such, from arms dealers who get them from other countries or from crooked Mexican government individuals. The "guns from the US" thing, is purely political, IMO anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I Bet that H & K .223 is a good weapon . 43 of them would have a street value higher than an average years wages of a Bell , California resident .
    https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...ducts_id/41599

civilian semi auto versions are probably between 1,000-2,000$ retail

a military version is probably closer to 5,000$, just because idk of any non government/pmc entity that would own a military version (short and fa)

you're looking at an income of 90,000$ just from the rifles.

there were 26 9mm pistols, at 500$ each, you'd get another 13,000$.

so an easy 100,000$

divided by 6 mean is about just under 15,000$ each, for one nights "work"
    Quote Originally Posted by SWATH View Post
    ...ask him why he should be able to have a dick since he could rape someone with it, then kick him in the vagina for good measure so he'll remember it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    If we could create a Department of Hookers and Blow that would keep these villains busy for their entire adult lives, and kept away from doing their stated jobs, I'd support that.

Quote Originally Posted by AME3 View Post
    I would guess (from what I have read), that the majority of guns coming from the US into Mexico are being smuggled in by honest folk trying to get some protection for their families. The cartels purchase heavy full autos, grenades, and such, from arms dealers who get them from other countries or from crooked Mexican government individuals. The "guns from the US" thing, is purely political, IMO anyway.

Actually, since the U.S. is the biggest arms dealer in the world-bar none- it is safe to say the guns came from here, just not how the media/gov spins it. They try to spin it to where it's "that easy" to get guns in the U.S.-especially automatic ones, when the COST, red tape and tax alone associated with full autos doesn't make it very feasible(or smart) for them to get the guns that way.

EDIT
    Went to the range last weekend, a guy was there with two MP-5's-full auto. It's amazing how quickly you can go through $100 worth of 9mm with one of those

He bought them both for $3500 he said years ago, and that the guy that left before me offered him $15k for one of them right then and there. He refused the offer
    Last edited by coastie; 10-01-2010 at 02:29 PM.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?