Thread: Wall Street Unspun Show will be Ending! Coming Soon: The Peter Schiff Show

Wall Street Unspun Show will be Ending! Coming Soon: The Peter Schiff Show

Just listening to Schiff’s 9/22/2010 Wall Street Unspun show. He starts off warning us that next Wednesday, 9/29. Will be the last show, according to current plans.

Then he says he’s starting a daily two hour show, the Peter Schiff Show, to be on local CT radio from 6-8pm. Also said he wants it to become a nationally syndicated show that rivals Hannity and Beck

How cool is that- Schiff is so much better than the other neocon talking heads. I wonder what this means in regards to a future Senate run? I would think it greatly reduces the chance that Schiff for Senate 2012 will become a reality. Perhaps he can do more for the liberty movement this way?
    "Gradualism in theory is perpetuity in practice." ~ William Lloyd Garrison
    STRATEGY: Three Essential Guidelines for the Liberty Movement

Liberty Policy Journal
    Striking at the Root

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is awesome.. Hope he does end up going national.. I don't doubt that he could if some of these dim bulbs can.. 2012 would look even better if schiff and the southern avenger both had national radio shows..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

I think this suits Schiff better than politics!

anyone know where i can download the latest show? i hate waiting weeks for it. some liberty website was recording it, but i dont think they are anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bchavez View Post
    anyone know where i can download the latest show? i hate waiting weeks for it. some liberty website was recording it, but i dont think they are anymore.
    It's already on his site, shockingly.

Liberty Policy Journal
    Striking at the Root

wow. that's really weird.

thanks so much.

Wow awesome news!!! He said a website is being set up so u can listen online and im pretty sure there will be podcasts!

Awesome, this will help not only is spreading the word on Schiff but the message of liberty! Not many liberty lovers on talk radio so this will be a nice alternatives to the Rush's and Hannity's of the world. This is exciting.

He said he will have more details next Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    I think this suits Schiff better than politics!
    Agreed!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so is the new show going to be more focused on financial news and what's happening in the markets?

Quote Originally Posted by geewhzz View Post
    so is the new show going to be more focused on financial news and what's happening in the markets?
    He didn't say. I would assume it will be a mix of politics and financial stuff.

Liberty Policy Journal
    Striking at the Root