View Poll Results: Should the people be free to transact unimpeded in any currency they choose?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. The people should be free to transact unimpeded in any currency they choose.

67 97.10%
  • No. The government should force the people by law or taxation to transact only in govnmnt currency.

2 2.90%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Honest Money Constitutional Amendment

Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 5/14/12:
    The Dangers of the Fed and the Importance of Sound Money

Free Competition in Currencies is the Solution! Ron Paul is right!

http://youtu.be/LjOEUQkv2KI
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 05-14-2012 at 09:12 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ron Paul: We Must Have Parallel Currencies

Before the United States House of Representatives, Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy, Hearing on Sound Money: Parallel Currencies and the Roadmap to Monetary Freedom, August 2, 2012

One of the most pressing issues of our time is the push for monetary freedom. The only sound monetary system is one which protects sound money and allows consumers, businesses, and investors the freedom to transact in the currency of their choice. The importance of sound money is summed up nicely by Ludwig von Mises: "It is impossible to grasp the meaning of the idea of sound money if one does not realize that it was devised as an instrument for the protection of civil liberties against despotic inroads on the part of governments." It is no wonder that governments fight tooth and nail against sound money, as sound money protects the well-being of the middle class and the poor while preventing the expansion of government.

Read the rest: http://paul.house.gov/index.php?opti...id=16:speeches

Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 08-03-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Quantitative Easing Explained in 2.5 min

I could explain it in 1.8 seconds:

"Quantitative Easing" is THEFT.

I could also explain it in 6.4 seconds:

"Quantitative Easing" is legalized plunder via legalized and monopolized counterfeiting of currency.
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 08-04-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Epic Congressional Testimony: A Man calls congressmen who support the Fed THIEVES!

"Your are irrelevant!"

Legalized and monopolized counterfeiting of money is the very throat of the beast. Free Competition in Currencies slays that monster.

This Honest Money Constitutional Amendment is the key to liberty, as far as worldly power is concerned.

Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 8/13/12:
    Legalize Competing Currencies!

Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 08-13-2012 at 11:05 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ron Paul talks about Gold
    on CNBC 8/24/12

It's right in line with this Honest Money Constitutional Amendment!

Right on, Dr. Paul!

The Real Reason US is planning to overthrow Iran:

Ron Paul TX Straight Talk 9/3/12: The Doomed Dollar & the Case For a Stable Currency

Mind you, Iraq and Libya did EXACTLY the same thing as Iran is doing now,-- priced their oil in currency OTHER than dollar,-- before their governments were overthrown by the west.

This is THE reason for all three invasions, because dollar is "backed" by, or forced upon the world, via dollar-oil trade monopoly, and its status as the world's "reserve currency" would be undermined were that trade monopoly to be removed.

Needless to say, all government forced monopolies are nothing more than legalized plunder. They violate private property and consequently the laws of justice, and thus are IMMORAL.
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 09-03-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Judge Napolitano on Fox and Friends:
    The Fed is ‘Not Federal, Not A Reserve,’ And Designed To ‘Make Pres. Look Good’

http://www.dailypaul.com/255279/judg...pres-look-good

I might add that fed is a legalized PLUNDER outfit via legalized and monopolized counterfeiting of currency. Remove that government forced monopoly and this plunder ends. That is the purpose of this amendment.
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 09-18-2012 at 09:14 AM.

QE - Infinity (aka THEFT - Infinity)

Free Competition in Currencies is THE Solution. Free Competition in Currencies KILLS fiat (unbacked) money, because unbacked money cannot exist without government granted MONOPOLY. And with it, Free Competition in currencies kills welfare state and warfare state, because neither is possible without legalized and monopolized counterfeiting of money. Thus Free Competition in Currencies automatically solves most of the political and economic problems facing the country. It is quite profound actually! FREEDOM (as defined by Fundamental Principles of Liberty) is THE Solution!

Tom Woods Answers Myths About Sound Money

Smashing Myths and Restoring Sound Money
    Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 10-05-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Fiat = War!
    The Federal Reserve: Free Evil Since 1913!

Another interesting look at the Fed.

A speech by Stefan Molyneux, host of Freedomain Radio.

Brilliant!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thanks F_O_L ... I signed up for tomorrow - Im usually pretty skeptical of these type of free webinars, I'll report back after I go through it to let others know if its worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by CT4Liberty View Post
    Thanks F_O_L ... I signed up for tomorrow - Im usually pretty skeptical of these type of free webinars, I'll report back after I go through it to let others know if its worth it.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Foundation_Of_Liberty View Post
    Thanks!

Just finished - nothing this group wouldnt already know. The dangers of inflation, how gold/silver can hedge against that and be used to take advantage in the downturn and eventual collapse of fiat currency.

As I suspected, it was a whole lot of "here is the doom and gloom...but you can be saved for only $25/month access to our private members area"....

Overall - nothing I would spend money on, I can just come here and hear the same advice from the folks here...maybe we should be charging $20/month for access to the forums and undercut success council? Free Markets at work

Quote Originally Posted by Foundation_Of_Liberty View Post
    Fiat = War!
    The Federal Reserve: Free Evil Since 1913!

Another interesting look at the Fed.

A speech by Stefan Molyneux, host of Freedomain Radio.

Brilliant!
    That is a good speech. I am glad to learn that Stefan is focusing on the real issues.

Quote Originally Posted by CT4Liberty View Post
    Just finished - nothing this group wouldnt already know. The dangers of inflation, how gold/silver can hedge against that and be used to take advantage in the downturn and eventual collapse of fiat currency.

As I suspected, it was a whole lot of "here is the doom and gloom...but you can be saved for only $25/month access to our private members area"....

Overall - nothing I would spend money on, I can just come here and hear the same advice from the folks here...maybe we should be charging $20/month for access to the forums and undercut success council? Free Markets at work
    My opinion too. I was interested in specific signals they promised to share, but never did in the Free part. They require membership for that. I didn't subscribe. However their Free presentation was excellent. If you didn't know the stuff, it is VERY valuable. I even seen some details in the Free part, that I didn't realize the magnitude of. So it was good.

Cheers.

Lindsey Williams: The dollar to lose much of its purchasing power by the end of December 2012, and to go into hyperinflation by April or June of 2013.

Get out of all paper assets, because you WILL lose them. Buy food-storage now (it will be too expensive in December); buy durable goods now, and if anything is left after that buy silver and gold. You have been warned. "He who has ears to hear, let him hear."

If You Enjoyed This Presentation From Lindsey Williams
    Please Buy “2102 The Beginning of the End” 3 DVD Set From Prophecy Club

Be warned:
    Now the "elites" are going to "back" SDR's initially with gold and silver, to sucker people in, just like they did with Federal Reserve Notes, which initially were "backed" by gold, but that backing was gradually and quietly removed, until you end up with 100% UNBACKED currency, so they can plunder the peoples of the world at will by pressing a few keys on a computer to create trillions out of nothing. This is the same fraud in progress. This is how SDR's will start, and that is how they will end.

The only REAL solution is to allow Free Competition in Currencies, that Freedom demands. Thus Free Market will end fiat fraud, because unbacked fiat is ONLY possible via a government FORCED MONOPOLY, and speedily dies when Free Competition in Currencies is present. THAT is the TRUE Solution. Everything else are different shades of a lie. Demand Free Competition in Currencies, as advocated by this amendment, and demand PHYSICAL delivery of gold and silver. That is the ONLY way to restore an honest monetary system and to ensurer LIBERTY and Prosperity of the people. There is NO OTHER WAY.
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 10-13-2012 at 06:31 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While I think the dollar is already in the beginning stages of irreversible hyperinflation, I don't think it will lose most of its purchasing power by December. In fact, what I see is a continued drop in prices of many finished goods, giving the illusion of deflation to many. It's a false illusion because demand really is down. There's more currency flooding into the market, but not in the hands that truly count. Meanwhile, there will be concomitant continued and rapidly escalating increase of raw commodity prices.

The April/June end game is the same, however, because commodities affect equity in finished goods. With that equity rapidly eroding, and no increase in demand of finished goods despite some stable or even falling prices, a lot of companies that are hanging on by the skin of their teeth are going to go belly-up. It simply won't be profitable to make anything. Eventually there will be more consolidation, as big fish feed on the littler fish corpse assets at pennies on the dollar -- but that won't stop the rise in commodity prices, which really do reflect the rapidly failing value of the fiat currency.

Once everyone realizes that finished goods and productivity investments are not the answer, and rent-seeking investors begin to ditch the stocks and bonds markets and jump instead onto commodities, it's OVER. The run on commodities is the proverbial run on the bank. Commodities will spiral further upward, wiping out incentive for productivity everywhere. And it all escalates rapidly from there, with a loss of confidence in the dollar that truly brings it out of hiding worldwide. That's when the major players jump in, as the $2 Trillion in corporate hoarded cash that wasn't used to buy up competitor's corpses is rapidly dumped into anything of tangible value, including commodities.
    Last edited by Steven Douglas; 10-13-2012 at 06:26 PM.

As Lindsey proves here, the dollar is ALREADY dead. It has been rejected by almost all countries ALREADY. He gave about half a dozen examples, here. So, it has been dumped. Now all these trillions will come home, here to US, that's why December large drop is VERY probable. Most people do not see how late in the game it already is.

Short term solution: Buy real stuff. Get out of paper.
    Long term Solution: The principles in this Honest Money Constitutional Amendment, that is at the top of this thread. That is the ONLY True and long term Solution. There is no other, at all.

Lindsey Williams also said John McCain would be president instead of Obama and the Middle East would be bankrupt and Iran would be wiped out by now. He said the Elite wanted him shut down and to stop selling his books and videos or they would kill him "like Kennedy" if he kept talking. He is always calling for some crise he has the "inside information" on. I can't watch him anymore because he also takes forever to say anything.

How many places is the Williams video posted?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-13-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Lindsey Williams also said John McCain would be president instead of Obama and the Middle East would be bankrupt and Iran would be wiped out by now. He said the Elite wanted him shut down and to stop selling his books and videos or they would kill him "like Kennedy" if he kept talking. He is always calling for some crise he has the "inside information" on. I can't watch him anymore because he also takes forever to say anything.

How many places is the Williams video posted?
    First of all, the guy is about 95% right, if I heard it right. I would like to see some proof from you about the three points you said he was wrong about. Don't forget to provide Lindsey's time frame for Middle East going bankrupt, and for Iran. I think you are wrong.

Secondly, the December dollar purchasing power drop have been collaborated by other sources as well. Most likely they will stage some event to blame the dollar drop on (never mind that they printed 17 or so trillions just before that). It is a classic misdirection "magic trick": look here, while we do something there.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast