Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Graham says U.S. must prepare to attack Iran

Thumbs down Lindsey Graham says U.S. must prepare to attack Iran

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have really, deeply, truly, had enough of these people.
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TNforPaul45 View Post
    I have really, deeply, truly, had enough of these people.
    Hear here.

South Carolina needs to pass a law to recall these Clowns... The Military Industrial Complex Hack is not representing South Carolinians or Conservatives/
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by awake View Post
    Issue him a rifle and drop him off.
    I agree. Mandatory service for any Congresscritter after their term is up if the war is still in effect. No campaigning again for another term. Their ass goes straight to boot then to the lines.

Yep , WTH is he talking about ?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I agree. Mandatory service for any Congresscritter after their term is up if the war is still in effect. No campaigning again for another term. Their ass goes straight to boot then to the lines.
    I actually like that idea , would prefer they go before they serve though .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    South Carolina needs to pass a law to recall these Clowns... The Military Industrial Complex Hack is not representing South Carolinians or Conservatives/
    I am not seeing where that represents anyone including himself .

We need the Neocon core a self funded voluntarily manned Neocon fighting force.

this is one reason why Obama is better than McCain; one reason why I fear a Republican congress and president

Thumbs up

Along with all the other neocon warmongers.
    A Camel, Lion, and Child.

$#@! this $#@!.

Why do all the good, honest politicians either get their heads blown off or are made to look crazy while the $#@!head demons are left to run amok?

I've heard enough out of Lindsey Graham.

I wish someone would kick his $#@!ing ass and say $#@! the consequences.
    It's time people stand the $#@! up to these $#@!s.
    If I lived in SC I would definitely be trying to find a way to hit this prick in the face.

Screw you Lindsey!

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    $#@! this $#@!.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-21-2010 at 07:34 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Oh, and btw, Lindsey, how do you propose to pay for this?

Oh...I thought so...
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "I want to make this very clear...everybody that wants to go to war and approves of war...send your money, send your kids and send yourself or shut your mouth." -Gerald Celente

Saw this on another thread, thought it was apt.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh, and btw, Lindsey, how do you propose to pay for this?

Oh...I thought so...
    Quite frankly , invading Iran would be insane . You get a chance , look at the topography of that country on a map and remember it is about the size of Alaska .

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    $#@! this $#@!.

Why do all the good, honest politicians either get their heads blown off or are made to look crazy while the $#@!head demons are left to run amok?

I've heard enough out of Lindsey Graham.

If I lived in SC I would definitely be trying to find a way to hit this prick in the face.
    Start saving your money to donate to Jack Hunter 2014. $2400 primary and $2400 general for a total of $4800. How many of us can save up $4800, between now and July of 2013?
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Quite frankly , invading Iran would be insane . You get a chance , look at the topography of that country on a map and remember it is about the size of Alaska .
    Not to mention that unlike Iraq, it has a relatively modern army that is also the 8th largest military in the world and also has the worlds largest paramilitary force(the Basij).

It would be a complete and utter bloodbath for both sides. Which I'm sure the Hawks in Washington and in the News Room would absolutely love.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    Not to mention that unlike Iraq, it has a relatively modern army that is also the 8th largest military in the world and also has the worlds largest paramilitary force(the Basij).

It would be a complete and utter bloodbath for both sides. Which I'm sure the Hawks in Washington and in the News Room would absolutely love.
    I do not think anyone would like that . It would be a bloodbath . You would have to look back to the Korean war to probably understand the casualties .

Lindsey Graham says U.S. must prepare to attack Iran...and Yemen and North Africa

http://wtma.com/Article.asp?id=1939349&spid=31477
    Reality is independent of Popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    That disgusting f*** is one of the most vile, horrendous creatures in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by RSLudlum View Post
    Lindsey Graham says U.S. must prepare to attack Iran...and Yemen and North Africa

http://wtma.com/Article.asp?id=1939349&spid=31477
    Nah , after Yemen and North Africa attack us , we get out some cruise missles and stay home . That is a better plan.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rileye104 View Post
    $#@! this $#@!.

I've heard enough out of lindsey graham.

If i lived in sc i would definitely be trying to find a way to hit this prick in the face.
    +1776

Stargate fans know what i'm talking about.....

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    this is one reason why Obama is better than McCain; one reason why I fear a Republican congress and president
    Are you really that confident that Obama won't wage war with Iran? I'm not. He's as much as an interventionist as any of the Republicans.

YES! An army of one! Lindsey leading the charge! By himself!

And since the "Don't Ask-Don't Tell" repeal got shot down in the Senate, don't ask him!

I'm sure they're cooking up something to justify an attack. Man this country is so brainwashed! So I hear we're starting over in New Hampshire after the collapse. I look forward to living in a community with you fine folks. The first thing we're gonna have to do is set up a central bank....haha j/k!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Detroit View Post
    Are you really that confident that Obama won't wage war with Iran? I'm not. He's as much as an interventionist as any of the Republicans.
    I can't imagine why he would. It will be political suicide. Unless this is somehow part of the NWO plan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast