Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Orlando cop beats, breaks neck of 84 year old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    You're going down old man.

I don't have a rage face that works for this story...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cop: Thanks for your service old man. Sorry about the neck thing.

OK, who's next?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I don't have a rage face that works for this story...
    I do. Hope you never have to see it.

Very calm,, like a Poker Face.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Cop: Thanks for your service old man. Sorry about the neck thing.

OK, who's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Glen Bradley ₢ 0 minutes ago in reply to TrustyRuski
    Yes, after all, we are mere mundanes, and they are the enforcers who serve our Masters. If we do not immediately collapse to our knees and start sucking the dirt from their boots they have every right, nay, a DUTY to put four slugs into our heads for thinking we are the sort of misbehaving "free" people that our nation's founders were. /sarc

What ever happened to the notion that cops are "public servants?" Now they have become "public overlords" with cattle prods and a mandate that says they can torture anybody they like, put anyone they want into the hospital, and kill at will and as a reward they will get a week's paid vacation!

Some of you just won't get it until it happens to you or one of your parents or children. I am praying that we get this nation turned around before you suffer from this, but I fear too many of you will continue to cheer on our own domestic Stasi enforcers until they day comes when they enforce their whim in a way that puts one of your own loved ones into the grave.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Anything I could think to write has already been said. As I've said before my "WTF" factor is worn out. Now it is just a steady building steam of

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Glen Bradley ₢ 0 minutes ago in reply to TrustyRuski
    Yes, after all, we are mere mundanes, and they are the enforcers who serve our Masters. If we do not immediately collapse to our knees and start sucking the dirt from their boots they have every right, nay, a DUTY to put four slugs into our heads for thinking we are the sort of misbehaving "free" people that our nation's founders were. /sarc

What ever happened to the notion that cops are "public servants?" Now they have become "public overlords" with cattle prods and a mandate that says they can torture anybody they like, put anyone they want into the hospital, and kill at will and as a reward they will get a week's paid vacation!

Some of you just won't get it until it happens to you or one of your parents or children. I am praying that we get this nation turned around before you suffer from this, but I fear too many of you will continue to cheer on our own domestic Stasi enforcers until they day comes when they enforce their whim in a way that puts one of your own loved ones into the grave.
    <<<Matt Collins clapping .gif>>>

Hey Glen, I'll wager that man was a Marine.

the comments on the article are disturbing. "don't touch a cop"?

what are these guys - faberge eggs?

Hey Glen, I'll wager that man was a Marine.
    Well there ya go then. An 84 year old Marine...i heard those guys should be beaten first. Then break their neck. Throw in a few hits with the taze, and your good to go.
    I believe thats on page 5 of the HOW TO DEAL WITH OLDER MILITARY TYPES ON THE STREET handbook for cops.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post

The comments are disturbing and I'd wager they are coming from the wifi at an Orlando donut shop.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The comments are disturbing and I'd wager they are coming from the wifi at an Orlando donut shop.
    Thanks brother, you gave me my first ROFL of the day, and I needed it.

Is pissing, touching?

Talking

<<<Matt Collins clapping .gif>>>
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

They probably just don't want their uniforms soiled by the skin oils of the Mundane.

You know, I'm normally not a very cynical person, but everytime I post a story like this on Facebook or tell one of my friends about it. It always sickens me that everytime, 90% of the people make some excuse for the cop such as

"It's his fault for not listening to the cop"

"Well it's his fault for touching the cop"
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    You know, I'm normally not a very cynical person, but everytime I post a story like this on Facebook or tell one of my friends about it. It always sickens me that everytime, 90% of the people make some excuse for the cop such as

"It's his fault for not listening to the cop"

"Well it's his fault for touching the cop"
    What do those people say when a "no - knock" SWAT raid gets the wrong house and shoots the place up?

ETA - This is getting really out of hand.

I can recall, what was probably my first instance of critical reasoning as a very young child, learning about wartime Germany and people being rounded up and sent to death camps. I said to myself "why didn't they fight back, what did they have to lose?".

40 some odd years later and I'm seeing the answer right in my own back yard.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-20-2010 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks brother, you gave me my first ROFL of the day, and I needed it.

Just trying to keep sane myself.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

40 some odd years later and I'm seeing the answer right in my own back yard.
    Reality sucks.
    I had the first gun put to my head by a cop when I was 16.
    I was doing nothing but walking down a street to get a pizza.
    It was a year before I even tried pot.

I have looked down a lot of barrels since then.

eta,16 was almost 40 years ago.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 09-20-2010 at 01:39 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

This is nothing but the logical and clearly predictable result of basing an entire society on the idea that it's OK to initiate force, to use violence, against innocent people in order to accomplish desirable ends.

It ain't going away until enough people resolve to relinquish that idea.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Reality sucks.
    I had the first gun put to my head by a cop when I was 16.
    I was doing nothing but walking down a street to get a pizza.
    It was a year before I even tried pot.

I have looked down a lot of barrels since then.

eta,16 was almost 40 years ago.
    I think I was 17 when I got my first nightstick to the back of the head for committing the crime of being a biker.

Do cops even carry them anymore or do they just taze you to death instead?

I think I was 17 when I got my first nightstick to the back of the head for committing the crime of being a biker.

Do cops even carry them anymore or do they just taze you to death instead?
    Haven't seen one locally in a while. MACE, Tazer, Handgun. In that order depending on weather conditions and general mood of officer.

Can't have them possibly soiling a government issued uniform now can we?

and general mood of officer.
    Had quite a heated meeting in my little home town's police board over that very subject.

It concerned the state and local guidelines for the "force continuum".

It used to be that the level of force used was vertical, in that if the "suspect" did "x" then the cop could respond with "y" and so on up the force scale until lethal force was used.

This was all thrown out the window two years ago, and the new "policy" is any amount force that is required to achieve "compliance" (exact wording) up to and including lethal force can be used at any time for any reason.

The new continuum is circular, not vertical, and the cop can choose whatever is in that compliance circle he feels like using.

Know who forced that change?

The Feds.

So now you know why people are getting $#@!ed up, beat down and killed by cops all over the place.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-20-2010 at 02:43 PM.

Had quite a heated meeting in my little home town's police board over that very subject.

It concerned the state and local guidelines for the "force continuum".

It used to be that the level of force used was vertical, in that if the "suspect" did "x" then the cop could respond with "y" and so on up the force scale until lethal force was used.

This was all thrown out the window two years ago, and the new "policy" is any amount force that is required to achieve "compliance" (exact wording) up to and including lethal force can be used at any time for any reason.

The new continuum is circular, not vertical, and the cop can choose whatever is in that compliance circle he feels like using.

Know who forced that change?

The Feds.

So now you know why people are getting $#@!ed up, beat down and killed by cops all over the place.
    How did the Feds force this change? Interested. I'd like to know which particular strong arm tactic was used so that I can check what is going on at my local level.

This directly plays into the POS yahoo article we read.

How did the Feds force this change? Interested. I'd like to know which particular strong arm tactic was used so that I can check what is going on at my local level.

This directly plays into the POS yahoo article we read.
    Same way the slimy mutherfuckers do everything else: they hold out wads of cash that they have extorted from the people and say, "do as you're told or we'll yank your federal Department of Homeland Security funding and you won't get any of these fat grants and the spiffy new toys (tanks, RPGs, "Claymore tazers", automatic weapons, laser sights, infrared cameras, level four body armor and so on).

Same way the slimy mutherfuckers do everything else: they hold out wads of cash that they have extorted from the people and say, "do as you're told or we'll yank your federal Department of Homeland Security funding and you won't get any of these fat grants and the spiffy new toys (tanks, RPGs, "Claymore tazers", automatic weapons, laser sights, infrared cameras, level four body armor and so on).

Yeah I knew that. I wasn't asking the right question.

In what form did this directive take to change it from a x to y axis as opposed to a "compliance" directive. Was it an actual document sent to local police or something that was implied?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah I knew that. I wasn't asking the right question.

In what form did this directive take to change it from a x to y axis as opposed to a "compliance" directive. Was it an actual document sent to local police or something that was implied?
    Roger that.

It was buried within a much larger and broader "overhaul" of the police/fed/surveillance nexus.

I know it came out of the local "Fusion Center", and for the life of me I can't recall the document name, most likely because, as I recall, it had a very innocuous, new age management, government blarg sounding title, something along the lines of:

Completing the Synergy Loop for 21st century Law Enforcement: Initiatives for Improving the Local, State and Federal law enforcement communication ring.

Of course, it was "restricted" and I couldn't get a full copy.

Sadly, we didn't have an insider that could get the whole thing out, like they did with the MIAC report.

Those "Fusion Centers" are the closest things to sulfurous pits of hell we can find on this side of the eternal night.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Those "Fusion Centers" are the closest things to sulfurous pits of hell we can find on this side of the eternal night.
    Eloquently Stated.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Orlando cops prepare charges

Orlando Police Prepare to Charge Victim of Police Assault

Posted by William Grigg on September 20, 2010 05:56 PM

(many links at site)

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...tml#more-65975

Travis Lamont, the costumed government enforcer who assaulted Daniel Daley outside an Orlando bar on the morning of September 18, is 26 years old. His victim is 84 years old and uses a walker. Lamont, as a member of the state’s enforcement caste, was armed. Daley was not.

Eyewitnesses to the assault insist that the elderly man never harmed or threatened Lamont in any way. His “offense” was to grab the younger male’s shoulders to balance himself when he stumbled. This “assault” supposedly justified a violent attack in which Lamont body-slammed the elderly man head-first into the pavement.

In his report, Lamont claims that Daley “cocked his right hand back as if to throw a punch”; the officer “feared a physical attack was imminent,” to he “directed him [Daley] to the ground with an arm bar technique…. In the process of directing the subject to the ground, the right side/top forehead [of the victim] struck the pavement.” Apparently, Lamont “directed” the old man so forcefully that witnesses on the scene feared that they had just witnessed an act of homicide.

Eyewitness Sean Hill recalls the sickening noise made when Daley’s head collided with the asphalt: “Like a watermelon — pop!”

Daley remains in intensive care following emergency surgery to repair his broken neck. Assuming that he recovers from his ordeal, the police intend to prosecute him for assaulting the tax-devouring goon who attacked him.

“He grabbed the officer, pulled back his arm and said, `I’m not going anywhere until I knock out this cop,’” insists Orlando Police spokeswoman Sgt. Barbara Jones, who wasn’t there. Those who were there insist that Daley never uttered anything that could be construed as a threat — assuming, of course, that a decrepit octogenarian could possibly pose a threat to a valiant representative of the Regime’s domestic army.

Sgt. Jones, who like her professional peers has been taught to regard “officer safety” as the highest priority, asserts that Daley was a threat to the two-year veteran of the Orlando P.D.

“Everybody is focusing on the age,” she told local television station WFTV. “I am focusing on the action of this person. People, 84, can kill officers, too, can cold-cock my officer in the face, knock him out and now you’ve got an officer laying [sic] down on the ground with a gun, and everything is completely out of control.”

According to eyewitness Tim Scott, Lamont was all but palsied with terror over the “threat” posed by an 84-year-old man who could barely stand upright.

“I told him [Lamont] `Dude, you’re tougher than that,’” after the officer had assaulted Daley. “He said, `I didn’t know what he was going to do.’”

Any officer who can be laid out by a hobbled 84-year-old man deserves to get his tax-fattened ass handed to him. Any nominal male who can list himself as a “victim” after beating up a crippled 84-year-old — as Lamont did in his official report charging Daley with “battery on a law enforcement officer” — doesn’t deserve to be called a man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast