Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orlando cop beats, breaks neck of 84 year old man.

Angry Orlando cop beats, breaks neck of 84 year old man.

The reference to women that Grigg makes is to the 50 year old woman who was beaten by an OK police chief last month. A link to the video is at the site along with that story having been posted here.

Assaulting Women and the Elderly: Our Heroic Police at Work

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...tml#more-65888

Posted by William Grigg on September 19, 2010 08:26 PM

The initial police account of the September 18 incident that left 84-year-old Orlando resident Daniel J. Daley fighting for his life claimed that the elderly WWII veteran had “struck” an officer. The police had been summoned when Daley — who had enjoyed a couple of drinks at a nearby bar — confronted a tow truck operator who was impounding his car, which was parked in front of a grocery store.

Tim Scott, owner of The Caboose bar, told the Orlando Sentinel that Daley “had a few drinks but wasn’t out of control.” After an officer materialized, Daley — according to multiple eyewitness accounts — “touched” the unidentified guardian of public order in a “non-threatening” fashion.

Physical conduct by a mere Mundane, of course, is an unendurable affront to the sanctity of such an exalted emissary of the State. As a result, according to Scott, the Hero In Blue “hip-checked the guy and slammed his head into the pavement.” Eyewitness Nicole Butler confirmed that account, saying that the elderly man was “body-slammed” to the pavement after he put his hands on the officer’s shoulders.

Lt. C. Laboo of the Orlando Police told the Sentinel that Daley had been “drunk” and “belligerent” and “struck” the officer, who merely reacted in self-defense. He also said that the elderly man had been hospitalized for “some sort of laceration to the face.”

Officials at Florida Hospital in Orlando offered a different assessment of Daley’s injuries, describing the elderly man as in “critical” condition following emergency surgery to repair severed vertebrae.

“He’s barely breathing and he might die,” Daley’s understandably infuriated son Greg told the Sentinel. “It’s hard to understand how something like this happened. It wasn’t like he was going to fight the officer. He’s 84!”

This is true, of course. But then again, nothing brings out the raw courage of an armed tax-feeder like an opportunity to thrown down with an unarmed octogenarian

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yeah you show those 84 year old WWII vets who is BOSS, Mr. Officer.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Nothing to see here folks. It's business as usual. Don't let any crazies foaming at the mouth for human justice get your riled up. Return to your TV's, everything will be just fine. The best representation free people can elect have it all under control.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    can't say what i want to say but it involves a very thick hemp twig!!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

cop just wanted some paid vacation. nothing to see here, move along.

i'm sick and $#@!ing tired of hearing that touching one of these armed douchebags is ASSAULT. these are the guys that looked for fights in elementary school and got their asses kicked.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post
    i'm sick and $#@!ing tired of hearing that touching one of these armed douchebags is ASSAULT.
    Reminds me of the line in Braveheart that "an attack on one of the king's soldiers is just the same as an attack on the king"
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

If only Americans had a deterrant to prevent occurances such as this. What do police have to fear when their only punishment is paid vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post
    If only Americans had a deterrant to prevent occurances such as this. What do police have to fear when their only punishment is paid vacation?
    how about the guillotine as an option.

What do you think the attacks on the 2nd amendment are all about.

It ain't about wealthy duck hunters.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

that is terrible

I am getting sick of the excessive force bull$#@! that keeps happening

I had one actually walk across traffic and put his hand out to stop me in the middle of traffic. He told me I swerved irratically. I asked him why would he simply walk across a busy road holding his hand out like that (assuming he would get the UNSAFE PART) which he replied that I need to be more careful.

I was confused because hell at least I was in a damn car and not walking across traffic like some jackass.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Kick his ass, Seabass! YEA!

Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post
    cop just wanted some paid vacation. nothing to see here, move along.

i'm sick and $#@!ing tired of hearing that touching one of these armed douchebags is ASSAULT. these are the guys that looked for fights in elementary school and got their asses kicked.
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!! Upon reading such a ridiculous story my head would normally explode, but maybe I've heard this story one too many times or I'm drunk as $#@!, at this point I simply don't care.

Excellent line by the way.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    horrific
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Go police!!! Another scumbag American citizen dealt with! Hoorah!!!
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Reminds me of the line in Braveheart that "an attack on one of the king's soldiers is just the same as an attack on the king"
    Maybe resurrecting "primae noctis" might knock some of these idiots off the bench and into the game.

The Mundane should know better than lay a hand on one of the royal guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The Mundane should know better than lay a hand on one of the royal guards.
    Foolish Mundane.

It was suppose to be your gun, but that freedom has been taken away, oh sure you can still own one sometimes, but you better have it locked up and never ever use it to defend yourselves against one of the King's men. You will be hunted down like a dog and murdered just like the Kane's.

So much for the right to bear, bare, wth?, well you get the picture, arms.
    Last edited by fedup100; 09-20-2010 at 11:29 AM. Reason: spelling

I'm not even going to bother posting my usual.

Preaching to the choir is pointless. And the alarming number of people here who are not yet part of that choir won't be swayed by facts and reason anyway.

Maybe when it's one of their grandparents having his/her neck broken they'll catch on. But probably not.

But hey, in another 50 years or so, after the political junkies have gotten a few more "liberty candidates" elected, all will be made right.

In the meantime, lay back and enjoy it America.

Too few actually realize where the real power lies. Or are just too afraid to exercise it. It's perfectly natural, but sad nonetheless.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now I have to wonder why many if not all states allowing concealed carry make it mandatory when being stopped by the police, the person carrying the pistol notify the police that he is carrying. Is this so the police can disarm the person before beating him up or is it so the police will know to be a bit more courteous to the person?

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    how about the guillotine as an option.
    Sooner or later, they're going to do it to the wrong person.
    Someone with the will to do something about it, or who is related to someone who has the will.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I'm not even going to bother posting my usual.

Preaching to the choir is pointless. And the alarming number of people here who are not yet part of that choir won't be swayed by facts and reason anyway.

Maybe when it's one of their grandparents having his/her neck broken they'll catch on. But probably not.

But hey, in another 50 years or so, after the political junkies have gotten a few more "liberty candidates" elected, all will be made right.

In the meantime, lay back and enjoy it America.

Too few actually realize where the real power lies. Or are just too afraid to exercise it. It's perfectly natural, but sad nonetheless.
    When it happens, they'll remember, "Oh yeah, those crazy anti-cop nuts tried to warn me about this".

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    When it happens, they'll remember, "Oh yeah, those crazy anti-cop nuts tried to warn me about this".

More likely they'll blame "those crazy anti-cop nuts" (TCACN) for creating an atmosphere that "forces" their noble protectors in blue to react to the actions of TCACNs in such a way as to result in these kinds of tragedies.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    More likely they'll blame "those crazy anti-cop nuts" (TCACN) for creating an atmosphere that "forces" their noble protectors in blue to react to the actions of TCACNs in such a way as to result in these kinds of tragedies.
    *facepalm*

Yeah, you're probably right...

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast