Thread: Quadrocopters can now fly through thrown hoops, the end really is nigh (video)

Quadrocopters can now fly through thrown hoops, the end really is nigh (video)

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Next pay day I'm buying myself one of these!

Only $300

http://ardrone.parrot.com/parrot-ar-drone/usa/

With today's announcement of a breakthrough in quantum computing using optics, you ain't seen nothing yet ... In a few years, we'll be living in a society as depicted in the Minority Report. Aren't you thrilled at the prospect?

Yeah, the folks at www.diydrones.com have been leading this charge for some years, now. There's little excuse for patriots to NOT use these things against our enemies. Our enemies will certainly employ them against us.
    Truth Drives Me

this. is. awesome.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

looks like they break rather easily..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.