Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama bans British teenager from the US for calling him "a prick"

Quote Originally Posted by Promontorium View Post
    This is hilarious. Screw that Limey. Those Limeys banned Michael Savage.

You guys have no sense of awesome. That little limey teenager bragging about how he gets drunk and just sent hateful $#@! to my president. The the punk's teenage response was "Whatever, I didn't even want to go."

$#@! him. I'm with Obama.

Every reason you think Obama shouldn't be president, is the same reason I have no sympathy for some British twit being permabanned for disrespecting and threatening the head of our government. The key note is that he is not an American. We get to call our president a prick.

Now reading further, I'd say the Limey police showing up at his home
    is a bit uncalled for. I think it would have been 10x more awesome if Obama sent him an official Whie House letter that looked like an invitation, but instead kindly told him to "piss off".

What an unliberty-minded view

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not surprised. Obama is a dictator and I don't think he plans on leaving office, ever, no matter how the 2012 election goes.
    When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads. --Ron Paul

Pro-life is Pro-liberty
    http://www.l4l.org/

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! YEAH! Let's out-totalitarian those bastards! Who cares about the rule of law? So long as we turn our country into an irradiated pit quicker than the Brits, we win at life!

How do I get myself banned from Great Britain? That would be funny, don't want to ever go there anyways.

Hummm.... now what would happen if somebody were to send an email saying, "only a prick would ban someone from the U.S. for calling them a prick." ?

surprised they did not hit him with a drone.....

obama....your actions speak for themselves......very "prickish"
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    The boy can't remember what he said.... perhaps it was more than an inflammatory remark.
    ^This^

I'm guessing the real problem was not calling the President a vulgar name. I'm guessing if the full contents of the message are ever released, we'll discover that it involved statements that could be construed as death threats against Obama or his family.

From the article: (highlighting added)

A Beds Police spokesman said: "The individual sent an email to the White House full of abusive and threatening language. We were informed by the Metropolitan Police and went to see him. He said, 'Oh dear, it was me'."

Officers will take no criminal action.

Joanne Ferreira, of the US Department of Homeland Security, said there are about 60 reasons a person can be barred.
    The thing that really surprised me was the fact that there are sixty - SIXTY!! - reasons a person can be barred from entering the U.S. That must me some list!!

They also banned Don and Eric, neither of whom ever sent any vulgar messages to British leaders.

Thumbs down

wtf?
    Are we living in 1984?
    What's next?
    A Camel, Lion, and Child.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    It's time for the "Obama IS a prick" mailbomb.
    +1
    A Camel, Lion, and Child.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Casey View Post
    They also banned Don and Eric, neither of whom ever sent any vulgar messages to British leaders.
    who cares....we are not, and should not aspire to be england
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    surprised they did not hit him with a drone.....
    +1
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post

The thing that really surprised me was the fact that there are sixty - SIXTY!! - reasons a person can be barred from entering the U.S. That must me some list!!

To think, there are only fifty ways to leave your lover...
    YouTube - Paul Simon - 50 ways to leave your lover
    Last edited by rancher89; 09-15-2010 at 10:48 AM.
    Liberty, of course, has her price in blood, if we do not suppport her when she is in trouble.

You guys have no sense of awesome. That little limey teenager bragging about how he gets drunk and just sent hateful $#@! to my president. The the punk's teenage response was "Whatever, I didn't even want to go."

$#@! him. I'm with Obama.

Every reason you think Obama shouldn't be president, is the same reason I have no sympathy for some British twit being permabanned for disrespecting and threatening the head of our government. The key note is that he is not an American. We get to call our president a prick.

Now reading further, I'd say the Limey police showing up at his home
    is a bit uncalled for. I think it would have been 10x more awesome if Obama sent him an official Whie House letter that looked like an invitation, but instead kindly told him to "piss off".
    I hope this was sarcastic. By the way, Micheal Weiner is a $#@! loser.
    Last edited by crazyfacedjenkins; 09-15-2010 at 11:36 AM.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! Certainly don't prick his balloon, either...
    The Constitution...So easy a Caveman should know it.

Where did he get Obama's email address?

Can I have it?

I want to tell Obama he is a prick too.

PRICKBOMB!
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

If the kid decides to come into the U.S. illegally, will he be granted amnesty, be able to live in a sanctuary city, or will the federal government enforce it?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this kid is one of my favorite limeys now
    along with mel b, sade, alexandra burke, jameela, and alesha dixon
    oh yeah and naomi campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Humanae Libertas View Post
    Just like Britain, we ban people because of speech. Yay for the Land of the Free!

So much for the 1st Amendment, eh?

Oh the irony on the proverbial saying... "Practice What You Preach" Lord Obama!

Maybe the kid should of called him a DOG... since he's admitted he's a Mutt.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    What an unliberty-minded view
    Nope!

To me "liberty" isn't "gauranteed admission" into any nation you want regardless of who you are.

Britain's a relatively free country, America is a relatively free country, movement between has nothing to do with individual rights.

Obama didn't force him to do anything. His rights, his liberty, weren't affected at all.

I don't buy this communist version of "liberty" many "no-border" people push here. I've read the Communist Manifesto, I don't need a summary, Communism asserts no one can own property.

I take another view, not only should people have the right, the liberty to own property, they also have a right to organize into a nation. If people can own land and call it a free nation, by the very nature of this right, people wandering into the land and freeloading is a rights violation. Immigration regulation is an expression of citizen's right to accept or reject who they desire.

The United States government gives special power to the president to temporarily make all kinds if decisions without your approval. That's in the Constitution. You might think Obama is a prick, but you're wrong to think telling someone they can't join our club is "anti-liberty".

It's liberty that gives people the right to exclusivity, Communism asserts that everyone is always welcome.

And if Obama never forgives him, the next president might.

And do I think this system is the best? Hell no. But you have things backwards when you think anyone can just waltz into this private nation whenever the hell the they want. That is not liberty, that is a complete lack of it.
    Last edited by Promontorium; 09-15-2010 at 02:34 PM.
    We accept both kinds of political theories here; No government and Anarchy. Ronpaulforums.com "Big Tent"

Nope!

To me "liberty" isn't "gauranteed admission" into any nation you want regardless of who you are.

Britain's a relatively free country, America is a relatively free country, movement between has nothing to do with individual rights.

Obama didn't force him to do anything. His rights, his liberty, weren't affected at all.

I don't buy this communist version of "liberty" many "no-border" people push here. I've read the Communist Manifesto, I don't need a summary, Communism asserts no one can own property.

I take another view, not only should people have the right, the liberty to own property, they also have a right to organize into a nation. If people can own land and call it a free nation, by the very nature of this right, people wandering into the land and freeloading is a rights violation. Immigration regulation is an expression of citizen's right to accept or reject who they desire.

The United States government gives special power to the president to temporarily make all kinds if decisions without your approval. That's in the Constitution. You might think Obama is a prick, but you're wrong to think telling someone they can't join our club is "anti-liberty".

It's liberty that gives people the right to exclusivity, Communism asserts that everyone is always welcome.

And if Obama never forgives him, the next president might.

And do I think this system is the best? Hell no. But you have things backwards when you think anyone can just waltz into this private nation whenever the hell the they want. That is not liberty, that is a complete lack of it.

Not sure how this turned into a discussion about communism.
    I know he is a subject of the GB, and not the U.S, and there is no "inherent right" for him to be able to enter this country. But to ban him for offending the president smells of arrogance to me, and unless he made a direct threat on his life or towards our citizens, was completely unnecesary.

If I were POTUS, and someone called me a prick, if I responded at all, it would be to say that I hope he changed his mind. It wouldn't be, "Well, guess what? You are forever forbidden to enter our country, so there! By orders of The King! "

Childish, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    I only saw 2 idiots out of 15 comments. I wouldn't paint them all with such a harsh label.

I just went to check, and there were way more than two. In fact, half of what I read (all that it was in the first page) were supporting the measure, and only one was complaining against it directly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12