Thread: A Review of Spencer's "Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran" [Book Review]

A Review of Spencer's "Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran" [Book Review]

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It seems every JBS article I see nowadays is more and more absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

How about I just read the Koran instead of this dude's interpretation of how evil the Koran is?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    How about I just read the Koran instead of this dude's interpretation of how evil the Koran is?
    Excellent idea! It is available free online. I used to have a copy before my puter crashed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12