Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Post Lolmatts here:

People around here need better Photoshopping skills
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh holy $#@! now that is funny!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-20-2014 at 10:44 PM.

This thread is boring me
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

wtf
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Collins. ..I love you, but that is funny.

Did it in 5min as I was working on something for work... originally posted in the MC gun thread:

will touch it up and make it better someday. not today

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    Did it in 5min as I was working on something for work... originally posted in the MC gun thread:

will touch it up and make it better someday. not today
    So he's 30 wearing a YAL shirt. Not hilarious, but funny. I do think that gun fits his personality very well though -- good choice matt.
    Paradoxes most commonly on display: Both parties are controlled - so let's join them! Politicians are liars - so let's praise them when they lie on our behalf! Let's end the fed - unless it means actually doing it! Let's expose the system - Just not when it can hurt our guys! Let's us have integrity and principles - unless it's election time!(24/7/365) Face palm.

Irony: wearing a YAL t-shirt with a hairline like that.

ha ha ha, this picture was taken at a YR function which is why I wore my YAL shirt. And anyone can be in YAL below the age of 40. YRs are the same way

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    A worthy addition.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

lulz

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You're a little ham aren't you now?! Oh yes you are! Yes you are!"
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Dunno why this one keeps disappearing.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post

I only look like that on the weekends

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I only look like that on the weekends
    Yeah, I was just messing around anyhow. Nothing personal. I just happened to see an old episode of south park and was like man that looks like Collins and then this thread popped up...go figger.

The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

lolz^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bad photoshop is bad photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    bad photoshop is bad photoshop

It's a lolmatt.. That's kind of the point.. Besides as an original lolmatt artist, I have free reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

LOL!
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    LOL!
    Nice New Year's Eve bump.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This warms the cockles of my heart....just what I need, warm cockles.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Nice New Year's Eve bump.

Thanks, man.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    This warms the cockles of my heart....just what I need, warm cockles.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast