Thread: GunnyFreedom's Constitution Day $17.87 MoneyBomb, are you in?

GunnyFreedom's Constitution Day $17.87 MoneyBomb, are you in?

I am asking everyone that reads this to donate. If only $10. This will go a long way to preserve the Constitution and our Liberty!

GunnyFreedom needs your financial support. Glen Bradley has been endorsed by Republican Liberty Caucus, Josh Lowry, the admin of ronpaulforums.
    Gunny has many followers but now we need you as financial supporters.

Originally Posted by Kotin
    yeah we have many liberty candidates.. but Glen is the Liberty Forest Candidate..

Originally Posted by TCE
    With redistricting, though, Gunny in the Legislature would affect all of North Carolina because he would have a say in the new Congressional District system. This cycle, this is much bigger than one State House seat and anyone in North Carolina should be cognizant of this race.

Originally Posted by Kludge
    As I said in my last post, Glen Bradley plans on running for a federal office after he wins (very possible) his state election. As Amash's victory indicates, winning state elections and networking with, gaining name recognition, is an excellent way to go into a federal election, unlike was done by failed candidates Kokesh and Schiff.

Originally Posted by Kludge
    Many people don't have anywhere near as solid a liberty candidate running in their district. I certainly don't.

Of course, the argument you present could be made against ALL candidates we promote. When we donate out-of-district, we're essentially meddling in another region's politics. They're supposed to represent their district, not out-of-district money sources.

This is a moral dilemma, IMO, but one which I've chosen to swallow. Glen Bradley plans on running for a federal office after he wins (very possible) his state election.

It isn't just that Glen's one of us -- he's a great speaker, spends frugally, targets his audience (at his last event talking to CPAs at a meet&greet, he was the only candidate to tailor his message specifically to them), and is getting a solid footing in his region's GOP.

Glen Bradley is one of just a couple 2010 candidates (of those I'm aware of) I can proudly support who is also likely to win his election.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=258580

Thank you all for listening to Freedom Mom.
    Last edited by jacque; 09-02-2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: added link

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    on board
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

He's winning by 8 points in the polls ! He just needs a little money to have the basics and seal the deal
    Last edited by Bergie Bergeron; 09-02-2010 at 09:15 PM.

I've always been in. I always will be in.

has my support
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    He's winning by 8 points in the polls against an INCUMBENT ! He just needs a little money to have the basics and seal the deal
    Not quite, John May was the establishment Democrat choice, but it was Lucy T. Allen's seat. She dropped out and May essentially was gifted the seat by the Democrats.

in for 50$ willing to make it 75$ if enough people go in..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    in for 50$ willing to make it 75$ if enough people go in..
    I'm in for $50 on Constitution day.

Anyone tossing some early bucks right now too?

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post

Anyone tossing some early bucks right now too?
    Hey if you are, start a thread and maybe get others to throw in some now too?