Thread: Ron Paul on Thom Hartmann show yesterday.... [update: link added]

Ron Paul on Thom Hartmann show yesterday.... [update: link added]

I heard it, anyone got the link?

Mrocked: Here it is:
    http://www.ronpaul2012podcast.com/20...ogram-8272010/
    Last edited by MRoCkEd; 08-30-2010 at 07:30 AM.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow. Did he go over well? Thom hates libertarians.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Wow. Did he go over well? Thom hates libertarians.

Yeah. thom was rude to Ron the only time I heard them chat (a year or so ago..). I did year a Cato institute guy (I think?) absolutely CRUSH Hartman about privatization of something, I think it might have been food inspection. Hartman was virtually speechless. Pretty cool. This was also a while back. At least a year.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Yeah. thom was rude to Ron the only time I heard them chat (a year or so ago..). I did year a Cato institute guy (I think?) absolutely CRUSH Hartman about privatization of something, I think it might have been food inspection. Hartman was virtually speechless. Pretty cool. This was also a while back. At least a year.
    I heard Hartman attempt to interview a writer from Reason magazine regarding an article where and he advocated for removing government subsidies of housing - including mortgage deductions. Hartman spent most of the interview trying to demonize the writer, who successfully fended off the attacks and exposed Hartman for the fool that he is.

The only thing Hartman is good on is demonizing the Bush admin, but he has a major blind spot when it comes to the Democrats' wrong doing.
    Ready to find a new job or change careers? Visit http://www.jobwaltz.com for premium job search assistance.

They have an archive of the show here:
    http://www.whiterosesociety.org/Hartmann.html

But, "All podcasts and archives are presented after a seven day embargo, by permission."

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can anybody post an extremely concise and shortened summary of what was said? Can't listen to that here at work, and internet is out at home.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    Can anybody post an extremely concise and shortened summary of what was said? Can't listen to that here at work, and internet is out at home.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
    Mosque opposition is to justify more war, corporations should be able to influence elections with donations just as media and newspapers do with airtime, and tea party should be careful not to be hijacked by status-quo republicans.

good find.

Ron Paul was also on the Bill Press show and Stephanie Miller a few months ago, and these were never posted. I think he was on just a couple weeks before Rand won the primary.
    Knowledge is Liberty!