Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone get their books from Schiff yet?

Anyone get their books from Schiff yet?

Phone banking winners, or those who donated to receive Irwin Schiff books?

I know Peter is busy, so I was going to give them another 3 weeks or so before I shot them an email or called. I was just wondering if any of you have received your books.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baptist View Post
    Phone banking winners, or those who donated to receive Irwin Schiff books?

I know Peter is busy, so I was going to give them another 3 weeks or so before I shot them an email or called. I was just wondering if any of you have received your books.
    I'm glad to see you posted this. I was going to wait another week and then post the same thing. Still no books for me yet, but it is early, and so I'm not too worried.

Quote Originally Posted by thx1149 View Post
    I'm glad to see you posted this. I was going to wait another week and then post the same thing. Still no books for me yet, but it is early, and so I'm not too worried.
    Okay cool. I was just worried they lost my info. But since others have not received books, that means they probably haven't sent them yet.

I won three times and I have not yet recieved anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JackieDan View Post
    I won three times
    Wow, congratulations, how'd it go for you?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I had donated for the shirt and also another time for the books. I haven't received either. I emailed the campaign last week but no response yet.

He says he's still working on it.

YouTube - last phone banking contest, WSJ article

1:28 in
    "They thought all along that they could call me a libertarian and hang that label around my neck like an albatross, but I'm not a libertarian." - Rand Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still no books here. I'm giving them until the end of this month before I call to bug them.

Received all of ours last week.

I just checked the mail today. Still no books for me.

no book here either. My wife won once and they haven't even contacted her to get her mailing address.

Has anyone else that has won been contacted for their shipping address?

The campaign website is now down. A week or so ago I had used the contact form to ask if there was any update regarding the books, but I got no response. Anyone have any thoughts on how we could go about contacting someone useful to get answers regarding this? Do you think we have waited long enough? Also, I'm assuming I'm not the only one who still hasn't received the books or heard anything from the campaign?

no, you are not alone. my wife didn't get her book either. They never contacted her either.

got mine today! i didn't win any of the weekly contests but I donated $200 for his father's books. I got a letter saying they ran out of how an economy grows and why it doesn't so they gave me the great income tax hoax instead.

very pleased and excited for these books!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still nothing here. Because Geewhzz got some the other day, I'm still gonna wait until I contact them and bug them.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servl...&v=3uyFm13fQPE

View all the comments, towards the bottom of the list:

SchiffReport
    7 hours ago

@fiatalfa1 Yes, I mailed out over 500 sets this week myself. That was the last batch. However there are still a few prize copies of "How and Economy Grows and Why it crashes that still need to be mailed out.

Apparently, he's sent out another 500 this last week. Expecting mine sometime next week.

Quote Originally Posted by bchavez View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/comment_servl...&v=3uyFm13fQPE

View all the comments, towards the bottom of the list:

SchiffReport
    7 hours ago

@fiatalfa1 Yes, I mailed out over 500 sets this week myself. That was the last batch. However there are still a few prize copies of "How and Economy Grows and Why it crashes that still need to be mailed out.

Apparently, he's sent out another 500 this last week. Expecting mine sometime next week.
    Nice! Good find. Can't wait.

Peter should get himself a personal assistant. I can't believe he mailed out 500 himself. He has such a large following of young people that he would have no problem finding somebody to do peon jobs for him. I'm sure tons of people would do it for free, minimal wage, or whatever. Being a fly on the wall of Schiff's life would be a great way to learn a lot.

I received my books last week.
    The Peter Schiff Show - Production
    Schiff for Senate 2010 Grassroots Team Leader
    Former Campaign for Liberty Local Coordinator

got 3 books in today. I didn't donate the money during the last few days to get them. I donated earlier a few times for around $600 total. Very nice of Schiff to send the books anyways.

Got these 3:
    The Biggest Con
    The Great Income Tax Hoax
    The Kingdom of Moltz

Didn't get the autographed copy for my wife yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Specter View Post
    got 3 books in today. I didn't donate the money during the last few days to get them. I donated earlier a few times for around $600 total. Very nice of Schiff to send the books anyways.

Got these 3:
    The Biggest Con
    The Great Income Tax Hoax
    The Kingdom of Moltz

Didn't get the autographed copy for my wife yet.
    Yeah, I also didn't donate in the last few days to qualify for the books but I suppose they had extra copies and sent them as a thank you. I contributed hundreds over the course of the campaign.

I got the books in today's mail. Hopefully everyone that is waiting will get it within the next few days.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baptist View Post
    post office or ups?
    Mine came from the post office.

Post office, I believe it was sent as Media Mail, which is cheaper despite its weight.

another week. still no books yet. :/

Quote Originally Posted by bchavez View Post
    another week. still no books yet. :/
    Yeah, suxor same here.

Still nothing. I called and emailed today. Hope they still answer at the Schiffforsenate contact info.

In a recent wallstreet unspun peter talked about the books. He said he mailed out all of the paid for books but not the autographed copies. He said that one of the volunteers who worked for him stole some computers. And the data with the list of people who get the books was taken.

You can email him and let him know what day you won a book and how many calls you made. It would probably help a lot to give him a link to the actual schiffreport video and at what time he said you name. So he can verify you as a real winner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast