Thread: It's about the Kids

It's about the Kids

Should we organize a project to educate kids, not on partisanship, but on basic economics and US History and the Bill of Rights?

Getting kids those foundational blocks would make a hell of a difference in the next generation.
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most kids need their spoiled bitch-ass beaten, this is what is important.

Once they understand the concept of discipline, the concept that their parents own their bitch-ass and that they are stupid and dont know better they are prepared to receive some efficient and pragmatic education.

You heard it from me first.
    “The Bible says that the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous. It is high time that we have top Christian businessmen, businesswomen, bankers, you know, who are men and women of integrity, running the economics of our nations. That’s what we are waiting for. - Pastor Thomas Muthee (Palin personal friend), Wasilla Assembly of God (2005)

(Disclaimer: Obviously the forum owners dictate the rules but if it depends on me you are allowed to insult me in any way, shape or form.)

Quote Originally Posted by 00_Pete View Post

Once they understand the concept of discipline, the concept that their parents own their bitch-ass and that they are stupid and dont know better they are prepared to receive some efficient and pragmatic education.

Abused child spotted.

Actually we didn't hear it from you first, there are plenty of backwards and delusional people in this world who think that way.

~~~Forum Asshole & Resident Annoying Leftist~~~
    ~~Member of BAFC (Blame America First Crowd)~~

"The natural wage of labor is its product." -- Benjamin R. Tucker

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMerced View Post
    Should we organize a project to educate kids, not on partisanship, but on basic economics and US History and the Bill of Rights?

Getting kids those foundational blocks would make a hell of a difference in the next generation.

Are you talking about some sort of in-school program, or something completely outside of the normal educational channels?

I like the idea, but I can see a great deal of difficulty getting it approved if you're planning on introducing it through the school system.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedStripe View Post
    Abused child spotted.

Actually we didn't hear it from you first, there are plenty of backwards and delusional people in this world who think that way.
    ^this post cannot be improved upon.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMerced View Post

Camp Constitution - Empowering the Next Generation of Future Leaders
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=252386
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Reforming what kids learn in Social Studies classes in all levels of school and making it more TRUTHFUL would be a huge victory.

However, I think focusing more on educating High School students in Government and Economics would be much more successful for both the short and long term.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    Reforming what kids learn in Social Studies classes in all levels of school and making it more TRUTHFUL would be a huge victory.

However, I think focusing more on educating High School students in Government and Economics would be much more successful for both the short and long term.
    My school has both of those government and economics classes. The problem is.. they dont really.. get taught the right things.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post

Sounds good.The Constitution should be required.

Telling any kid, much less your own that they are "stupid" is a worse crime than beating them. Either you're joking or you are one sick motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Are you talking about some sort of in-school program, or something completely outside of the normal educational channels?

I like the idea, but I can see a great deal of difficulty getting it approved if you're planning on introducing it through the school system.
    Whether it'd be tageting seminars and conferences to high school kids, or even creating a kids television show on American History would be a good start

think revisionist wishbone

Although local education group that outreach to the parents not the schools would be a good start.
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

Hmmm.
    The evils of the protecting-duty, may undoubtedly be graduated by compromises, like those of every other species of tyranny, but the folly of letting in some tyranny has in all ages been fatal to liberty. A succession of wedges, though apparently small, finally splits the strongest timber. ~John Taylor of Caroline, Tyranny Unmasked

We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. ~Congressman Larry McDonald.