View Poll Results: Which heart stopper is best?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • The BK Pizzaburger

7 7.53%
  • The KFC Double Down

15 16.13%
  • The Krispy Kreme Burger

9 9.68%
  • The In 'n Out Multi Patty burger

18 19.35%
  • Big Kahuna burger? That Hawaiian burger joint.

7 7.53%
  • Krabby Patties

12 12.90%
  • Kludge is OK

10 10.75%
  • Other - Please post description/pics

15 16.13%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What heart stopping burger concoction is Number One!

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Sounds like a case of someone-threw-sand-in-danke's-vagina to me.
    Don't you and your bfs have some yoga class to attend?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Don't you and your bfs have some yoga class to attend?
    I don't do the ghey thing. (I've asked you to stop hitting on me several times, if you'll recall) I leave that to you and eduardo (and your various Boy Toys).
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

After five years now, the In 'n Out multi patty burger is the winner.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Caption should read:

Make friends with your local police with a Krispy Burger!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Holy $#@! that looks good.

After five years now, the In 'n Out multi patty burger is the winner.

Can be ordered like dis

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Garwoods, Wolfeboro NH.

That looks great - but what I would do, is take all of the red onion off and put one tiny red onion slice back in for flavor - and my breath will STILL smell like raw onion for the rest of the day..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought In and Out "banned" that multi patty burger...?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That looks great - but what I would do, is take all of the red onion off and put one tiny red onion slice back in for flavor - and my breath will STILL smell like raw onion for the rest of the day..
    Really...they get you that bad?

Well, for anybody that is in Carroll county NH and comes through Wolfeboro, Garwood's has some of the best food around.

One step above just plain old pub grub, without being snooty or foodie.

I thought In and Out "banned" that multi patty burger...?
    Ya they have a limit of 4 patties now, that's usually what I get. Somebody ordered a 100x100 and ruined it for everybody.. They should have put the limit at at least 6 tho..

I'm gonna have to try that baby.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Yesterday's in Jackson NH

Bucky's in Moultonboro NH

Best Burger in Maine for 2020

All fifty states: https://www.eatthis.com/best-burger-...t-every-state/

I didn't post NH's because I disagreed with "Yelp" on this.

One of the best burgers in NH is at Wild Willeys.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I sometimes go to the original Habit Burger, but they are getting bigger these days - expanding into Dubai
    If you have a Habit Burger near by, try ordering this.. it's an amazing burger, but I can't find an exact picture of it anywhere on the internet..

This is the closest I've got:

Ok, so try ordering the "Santa Barbara Char with Swiss Cheese"

The one in the picture above has american cheese, you wanna go for the swiss cheese.

Since it doesn't appear to be on the menu at all the locations, they will still probably make it.. they still have everything else they need.. but make sure and check with the order taker that you are getting:

A double char burger with swiss cheese and avocado on sour dough bread (sliced in half) with everything on it. You could add bacon as well.

They also have a Santa Barbara Cobb Salad that is out of this world. Ask for a small ranch on the side after they bagged it up for you already, in addition to the regular dressing. I usually put about 90% of the rasberry vinegarette on the salad, then I top it off with the small side of ranch.

Blue cheese, bacon, sliced chicken breast, boiled egg, tomato, red onion and lettuce.

Last edited by dannno; 01-21-2020 at 01:18 AM.

I voted for the Krabby Patty.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If you have a Habit Burger near by, try ordering this.. it's an amazing burger, but I can't find an exact picture of it anywhere on the internet..
    I go to the DC area monthly, and they have about 5 locations near there. Will have to try.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Beast Mode Basic at Hop and Grind Durham NH

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456