Thread: jim bunning's letter

Cool jim bunning's letter

before the freddie mac + fanny mae fiasco, before the madoff ponzi swindle,
    before the stock market collapse and ALL the TARP funds being asked for...
    social security had its internal issues and deepset problems. we all have
    one huge debt looming, that compounds daily. here is a link to a letter...

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...+problem+worse

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2035 to 2037 has SOCIAL SECURITY internally collapsing like a classic PONZI swindle(s?)
    in a manner that puts what Madoff did to shame. FLAT OUT --we spend more, we trigger a
    quicker collapse, we spend less... we trigger a slowwwer collapse. indeed our reforms often
    aren't, truely they are superficial band-aids. so, ...for the longest time, there is the inate logic
    that there are the days when any flimsy structure that is a house of cards comes crashing down.
    Last edited by Aratus; 08-16-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: a classic swindle or several swindles in the plural?

jim bunning's figure of 5.4 trillion even if being off by a half trillion or full trillion ...is a rather
    imposing figure. so would someone who quibbles with his analysis need a two trillion or three
    trillion dollar plus or minus margin of error zone, and the assumption the errors are on the side
    of being quite high? prior to our great recession crash we had intense issues inside social security.
    the letter by the junior senator could inded be something to ask rand and jack about in any debate,
    given that the seat they both are running for is now jim bunning's. att'ny gen'l jack conway needs
    to articulate out his inner thoughts on the grand collapse looming by two to three senate terms.
    Last edited by Aratus; 08-16-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: RAND PAUL SPOKE OF TERM LIMITS EARLIER...

trey grayson in his primary bid did not really talk toooooooo much about this all...

jack conway needs to talk about term limits
    and social security and what he'd do... in d.c

We still have one huge debt. We are about to plunge into the 2o15/2o16 POTUS race in full.
    Here is a blast from the past, an old thread. I'm reliving a moment in time as I am trying to
    figure out things. I admire Rand Paul. I admire Jack Hunter. When Jack Hunter thought the
    odds were very high someone would use the things he has said to cut short Rand Paul's run,
    he backed off from being as public as he had been. I'm finding myself doing something similar!
    I find I must back off and away from things in order to feel more honest with myself. I am still
    upset over the idea that a young man took a gun into a crowded church and killed nine people.
    I'm glad that Rand Paul's campaign is donating the Supremacist's money to that particular fund!
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/22/us...cist.html?_r=0 Forgive me for being opionioned.
    "Mr. Paul’s campaign said Monday that it planned to send $2,250 received from Mr. Holt to a
    victims’ fund set up in the wake of the shooting." IMOHO I think he's done the appropriate thing.
    What the young man did is kill nine total strangers. Nine people whose inalienable rights are the
    exact same as yours or mine! In our great nation, we are actually close to being the meritocracy
    that Thomas Jefferson's idealism assumed was our destiny. Equal Justice Under the Law. We are
    not a caste system society where actions sometimes have no consequences. I admire Jack Hunter.
    Jack Hunter was very honest with us recently. This again was very refreshing. I admit i do miss
    his commentaries, its been a while since i've listened to him. I liked how Jim Bunning threw his
    weight behind Rand Paul's senate run six years ago. I'm looking at what has happened since then!
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-23-2015 at 03:21 AM. Reason: I most likely am going back to being rather quiet... once again! We still have that big debt to focus on...

The events of the past 48 hours have me wanting both concealed carry for handguns and a screening process for gun ownership. We ask more of each of us when we get a licence to drive a car. Rand Paul is correct, the two heroic Capitol Police by firing back with their revolvers prevented a massacre.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    The events of the past 48 hours have me wanting both concealed carry for handguns and a screening process for gun ownership. We ask more of each of us when we get a licence to drive a car. Rand Paul is correct, the two heroic Capitol Police by firing back with their revolvers prevented a massacre.
    Who do you trust to do the screening?

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Good Q
    Hi Aratus! Long time no talk.

I hope Doctor Rand eventually runs for president.
    Saw the national news, today, I did. Had to opine.