Thread: Commercials

Commercials

Does anybody have any idea when Rand will start running commercials? It's now less than 3 months until election day, and I would think that Rand would start running commercials to turn the attention to Conway. Rand started running commercials about 4 months before the primary election, so it seems strange that he's waiting this long.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Does anybody have any idea when Rand will start running commercials? It's now less than 3 months until election day, and I would think that Rand would start running commercials to turn the attention to Conway. Rand started running commercials about 4 months before the primary election, so it seems strange that he's waiting this long.
    He needs money first and the election has really just begun. The money bomb is next week, if he gets enough money, he probably won't wait much longer. But if the media frenzy is this bad in August, imagine what it will be like in October and November.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Actually, Rand's still up 10 pts.

I will advise Rand to murder a hooker if he remains up after the Aqua Buddha story.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    Actually, Rand's still up 10 pts.

I will advise Rand to murder a hooker if he remains up after the Aqua Buddha story.
    I expect him to be ahead more than that next Rasmussen poll. I think this made him seem 'normal' to people who had been scammed that he was some sort of terror.

I'm not worried about the impact of that, but the general strain of nonstop negative narrative. They don't circulate the positive in the media, even though there is plenty. He will need to court people at some point.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

The Oklahoma experience this cycle was that a candidate with a libertarian bent can count on as much as twelve percentage points at the real polls that the media pollsters don't show.

You'd think libertarians avoided pollsters or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Dunno. I'm guessing we'll see ads soon. Can't wait.

Yeah, I'm not worried in the least about the GQ story having a negative effect. There is a long list of stories the media blew up attempting to take Paul down and failed. Remember Rand Paul only had a three point lead over Grayson when the Hightower "scandal" broke. And then Paul had an 18-point in the first poll after it and that double-digit lead was never relinquished throughout the remainder of the GOP primary.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Yeah, I'm not worried in the least about the GQ story having a negative effect. There is a long list of stories the media blew up attempting to take Paul down and failed. Remember Rand Paul only had a three point lead over Grayson when the Hightower "scandal" broke. And then Paul had an 18-point in the first poll after it and that double-digit lead was never relinquished throughout the remainder of the GOP primary.
    We seem to have a window of opportunity here. The MSM has demonstrated to a great many people, especially conservatives but liberals are catching on too, just what they're doing (and 'informing' isn't the correct word for it). Yet they keep it up, and in fact are more obvious than ever.

Keep pointing out that the emperor has no clothes--and not just in Kentucky. The time is now.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'It's the news that's not fit to print is what makes the newspapers.'--Will Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I actually the the main stream media and Jack Conway's strategy may be backfiring. The crap they are coming up with is so crazy that the average person has to stop and shake their head. It discredits them and Conway.
    Last edited by Adrock; 08-13-2010 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Oklahoma experience this cycle was that a candidate with a libertarian bent can count on as much as twelve percentage points at the real polls that the media pollsters don't show.

You'd think libertarians avoided pollsters or something.
    Actually, libertarians don't like to be tied down. Chances are, more libertarians use their cell phone as their home phone, rather than being tied down to a land-line. Hence, less polling. At least, that's my guess.
    Definition of politics: poly = many or multiple; tics = blood sucking vermin
    Jack Conway is a politician, Rand Paul isn't.
    // TODO: Think of a good signature for 2012.