Thread: Alaska NBC channel confirms Ted Stevens died in plane crash

Alaska NBC channel confirms Ted Stevens died in plane crash

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

One of the top 10 most corrupt pols

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    The Lord is doing mysterious work.

I mean who the $#@! cares? Seriously....the US media is so stupid. How many days is the big story going to be this schmuck Senator from Alaska. I mean 700 people have died in Moscow and forest fires are raging and not a peep from the TV news. A new study came out saying how young girls are starting puberty at a younger age. Not really a peep. The US is gearing up for war with Iran...not a peep. LOL........Americans probably the dumbest people on Earth living off the success of generations past. And I was born and raised in this country!

You have most eloquently stated why I no longer watch ANY newscasts!
    "Oh no! Not this shit again?"
    Constitutional Libertarian Federalist

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    I mean who the $#@! cares? Seriously....the US media is so stupid. How many days is the big story going to be this schmuck Senator from Alaska. I mean 700 people have died in Moscow and forest fires are raging and not a peep from the TV news. A new study came out saying how young girls are starting puberty at a younger age. Not really a peep. The US is gearing up for war with Iran...not a peep. LOL........Americans probably the dumbest people on Earth living off the success of generations past. And I was born and raised in this country!
    +1 the royalty politicians aren't more important than others, are they?
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    I watch the Russia Today Youtube channel just about every day so I am aware of the forest fires and record heat in Russia.

Just curious, I wonder what the chances of dying in a plane crash are for a politician vs. a real person?
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

alaska has areas where an airplane is the better way to travel.
    the poor old guy's retirement was short and sweet. right now the
    news is talking up a reality tv show that the networks have passed
    on given that bristol palin's ex-fiance is about to run for mayor of wasilla.
    Last edited by Aratus; 08-10-2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: the job is a springboard to better things?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If only there had been a bridge to where he needed to go...
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post
    If only there had been a bridge to where he needed to go...
    Brian Defferding
    Freelance Illustrator
    My Portfolio | www.deftoons.com | Follow Me On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by elwar View Post
    if only there had been a bridge to where he needed to go...
    rofl

folks...

its a

thought.

!
    Last edited by Aratus; 08-10-2010 at 01:43 PM.

well, the really big news story no one is covering is how will american idol do without simon.

plane was totally hijacked.
    "You ain't fooling nobody.........with the lights out!"

"series of tubes"

RIP
    Capitalists can exploit you only with your permission: by trading with you, selling to you, asking you to sell out.

Government exploits you at the point of a gun.

As long as you limit the power of the latter, the former can only exploit by providing better products, services and options. if they collude, then all bets are off. But that is a problem with government--in that case fascism--not capitalism.

-dew

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    what if it was Linda?
    The finest virtue of a great thinker is the magnanimity with which, as a man of knowledge, he intrepidly, often with embarrassment, often with sublime mockery – offers himself and his life as a supreme sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    what if it was Linda?
    Hmm, then people will start wondering... "Soooo, why DID Rob Simmons quit and then restart his campaign? Did he have something planned for election day? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............."

last words were "I can fly this plane, this control panel's just a series of tubes."
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

Were him and the NASA guy on the way to visit HAARP?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst