Thread: Ron Paul planning a rally against Nancy Pelosi in her own back yard

Ron Paul planning a rally against Nancy Pelosi in her own back yard

That's what it says on RP's official Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/ronpaul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes!! I came up with this idea months ago, wonder if somebody picked it up from the forums or whether it was just so obvious to do he's doing it
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If John Dennis wins, I will go for a swim in the Detroit river.

But it would be so damn awesome if he did. The Wicked Witch of the West would be deposed! We would have a Ron Paul Republican in the Doom Fortress of the Democratic Party.
    для каждого злодея есть герой

damn, and i just left san francisco too. AHh, im pissed.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yes!! I came up with this idea months ago, wonder if somebody picked it up from the forums or whether it was just so obvious to do he's doing it

Dannno you never know...

John Dennis wins.

period

it simply MUST happen...there are really only so many of those... VOTE THE BUMS OUT CALIFORNIA!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too little too late I feel. He should have had a speaking engagement or something a couple months ago and then the rally.
    Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system. - Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by djdellisanti4 View Post
    Too little too late I feel. He should have had a speaking engagement or something a couple months ago and then the rally.
    General election campaigns haven't even started yet.

Quote Originally Posted by djdellisanti4 View Post
    The election is in November buddy. It wouldn't be the best strategy to go all in early. Campaigns usually space things out to gain momentum at the right time.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by post with the details, times, place> View Post
    -link to post with the details, times, and place above...

"Ron Paul I am planning a rally against Nancy Pelosi, in her own back yard, on September 4th with her challenger John Dennis. Stay tuned for more details."

I do believe this will make lame stream media news.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    General election campaigns haven't even started yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    The election is in November buddy. It wouldn't be the best strategy to go all in early. Campaigns usually space things out to gain momentum at the right time.
    I didn't say go all in early. I was just saying Ron Paul should have done something, other than give his endorsement, earlier in the year to help out John Dennis. I think a rally in September could be too late without some back up early on to help Dennis get more voter id. Although I am not sure how much voter id Dennis has right now. For all I know he has done a great job of canvassing and making phone calls.

But this rally certainly WON'T hurt the Dennis campaign. I'm just saying it could have been more effective if something was done earlier in the year to help get Dennis' name out some more. I imagine many people in San Fran don't even know that Nancy Pelosi has to run for re-election. Those sheeple probably think she inherited the position.
    Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system. - Bruce Lee