Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glen Bradley poll results!

Those are excellent numbers! Great work, and keep it up!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Oh now THAT is a long and convoluted story.

Lucy Allen was appointed by Governor Perdue to direct the Utilities commission with a $150k+ salary and John May was selected by the DPNC to replace her in the State House. They intentionally left May on the school board ballot in order to convolute the race, and following an election where the ineligible John May took a plurality, ended up APPOINTING their new school board member. Now, even though both Franklin County and Halifax county boards of election INSIST that Lucy Allen is both ineligible and will not appear on the ballot, John May has not as of yet registered to be on the ballot, however he is the ONLY eligible candidate besides myself.

We do have a sneaking suspicion that they intend to leave ucy Allen on the ballot and use her name recognition victory to appoint whomever they want, BUT NOBODY IS CAMPAIGNING ON THE DEMOCRAT SIDE right now.

If we had the ability to run a serious campaign right now, it wouldn't matter if they pull some kind of chicanery -- our message has the opportunity to be completely uncontested right now. Lucy can't campaign (even if she is left on the ballot) because she is basically ineligible, and may ISN'T campaigning nor has he filed to put his name on the ballot.

All the boards of election INSIST that Lucy will NOT be on the ballot.

But those same boards are operated by Dem majorities...

The State Board people are under ethics investigations...

it's pretty hot stuff right now...
    Okay, I was just wondering because ballotpedia.org has Lucy Allen as the Democratic candidate.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These poll results are garbage. I know John May has more support thant that. I never trust these polls they are obviously libertarian leaning.

YouTube - ‪Wocka Wocka Wocka‬‎
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

A liberty candidate in the lead? I have only one question...

Mr Bradley, at what age did you become a racist?
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

I say Alvin, you say GREENE! Hey why can't the poll results be real? As Glen has pointed out, the Dems are not doing themselevs any favors with their obstruse nominating procedure. People may not even need to know anything about him to be in the lead.

I am so glad I donated to this! That is great, as long as Allen is not on the ballot it looks like you have the upper-hand.
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

Usually open seats are highly contested, and the NC Dems would push money into them. But if whoever their nominee is just sputters along, and the Dem party discovers there are many other competitive races developing - there may not be as much resources as usual dumped into the 49th district.

This year the NCGOP is playing offense for the first time in a decade or more. The Dems have many more seats to defend, than in typical state election cycles.

Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012 , woot woot. WAY TO GO!!!!!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Oh my goodness. This is so exciting. Best of luck to you, Glen!
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Public Policy Polling (PPP) conducted a poll of NC 49 this weekend. As you know they are NOT a Republican leaning polling agency. Results of the poll are:
    Eight point spread is pretty good. Congratulations! I hope it translates into votes.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Pfft, letting this fall off the front page of GP is treason.

Hell yeah! Great to see another liberty candidate up in a poll and closing in on victory.. Nice Work.

Looks like we need to get Glen some money rolling in here.

Any ideas? Maybe get 100 in this forum even to donate? $20.10 x 100 = $2,010 or $17.76 x 100 = $1,776... ?????

WiN, GUNNYFREEDOM, WIN!!!

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan11 View Post
    Hell yeah! Great to see another liberty candidate up in a poll and closing in on victory.. Nice Work.

Looks like we need to get Glen some money rolling in here.

Any ideas? Maybe get 100 in this forum even to donate? $20.10 x 100 = $2,010 or $17.76 x 100 = $1,776... ?????
    I hope we can get at least one more big donation push before the election.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    I hope we can get at least one more big donation push before the election.
    We do have a planned fundraiser on September 17th, Constitution Day, but I will need a bump at some time before that to provide more canvassing materials.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Today, Glen got the confirmation that John May is on the ballot.

I will have to assume, you know what that means, that he will be running TV and newspaper ads since he has done nothing. We will need to counter these.

Please continue to talk up the donation and Constitution Day. 1 TV ad for 3 days runs $12,000. We can't do that but we might get in papers and radio.

Thanks again to all!!

Freedom Mom

PS. I have started blogging for Glen but I think it only goes to my facebook and twitter. I may need help getting out to a wider audience. I am using wordpress. My name is freedommom.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No full results for TCE?

In other news: The state Democratic Party will likely make this race one which they spend money. I don't so much expect John May to raise a bunch of money but his cronies will do that for him. If Richard Burr starts pulling away, the state party will throw even more money into retaining their nice majorities in the legislature. Paying attention to John May's fundraising is a scapegoat. Take notice of what the Democratic Party of North Carolina is raising.

Prepare for the state party to use generic but effective attack ads on you, since state parties tend to shy away from bio ads about their own candidates. Expect for them to come at you hard in the next couple of months. It just depends where they go with their attack ads, but better to be ready for anything. Have a response ready if they begin with the low blows. Your biggest strength is their greatest weakness. You aren't a standard Republican, but they will try to paint you as one.

When Gunny wins, or heaven forbid if he loses by some trifling margin, I hope those who never donated or cared to click feel like complete and utter horses' posteriors. That is all

Oh and /bump.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by TCE View Post
    No full results for TCE?

In other news: The state Democratic Party will likely make this race one which they spend money. I don't so much expect John May to raise a bunch of money but his cronies will do that for him. If Richard Burr starts pulling away, the state party will throw even more money into retaining their nice majorities in the legislature. Paying attention to John May's fundraising is a scapegoat. Take notice of what the Democratic Party of North Carolina is raising.

Prepare for the state party to use generic but effective attack ads on you, since state parties tend to shy away from bio ads about their own candidates. Expect for them to come at you hard in the next couple of months. It just depends where they go with their attack ads, but better to be ready for anything. Have a response ready if they begin with the low blows. Your biggest strength is their greatest weakness. You aren't a standard Republican, but they will try to paint you as one.
    We JUST got in the precinct crosstabs, so now we can send copies to all who helped make the poll happen tonight. I'll get with Jacque to get a list of the emails that were on the pollbomb and should be able to send out the full results tonight.

The DPNC is indeed raising a lot of money, but they are under the impression that they have nothing to worry about with this district. Plus I really am a NO-BODY and on top of which I have not done anything that could be called a skeleton in the closet, so not only will they not be able to find anything, there really is nothing to find.

We also learned from this poll that trying to paint me as an "ordinary Republican" will not in fact help them, so they are welcome to try that.

I will say, however, that I have been getting some traffic on the poll results from this thread from quarters I did not anticipate, so apparently the RPF's Google-fu is strong right now
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    When Gunny wins, or heaven forbid if he loses by some trifling margin, I hope those who never donated or cared to click feel like complete and utter horses' posteriors. That is all

Ditto and doubled.

Look, I know times are tough. I know a lot of us on here are even unemployed or underemployed.

BUT ANYONE, AND I MEAN ANYONE, SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD A $5 DONATION!

According to the stats on the front page, there were 776 member visits to RPF over the past 24 hours. If we could average a five dollar donation per member, we could raise nearly four grand for Glen.

I know everyone's been throwing big time support behind Schiff, Amash, Rand Paul and other big name liberty candidates. I'm not knocking that at all. Good job!

But Glen Bradley is one of our own. He's been an active participant on these boards for years. We have all, to various degrees, devoted ourselves to putting Ron Paul and similarly minded candidates into office. But to the best of my knowledge, Glen is the only one here who has taken up the full weight of the challenge. He is the only one who has been willing to put his life on hold and throw himself fully into the fight to restore Constitutional government.

If that's not worth a donation, I don't know what is. Give up your daily coffee just once. Order off the dollar menu. Brown bag some leftovers. Sell that crummy piece of junk that's been taking up space in the garage. Do what you must, but see if you can't scrape up a few bucks and send 'em in!

OK, lots of races ended today. Now we need to spend our energy and money on Glenn.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    ok, lots of races ended today. Now we need to spend our energy and money on glenn.
    +2010
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    OK, lots of races ended today. Now we need to spend our energy and money on Glenn.

Agreed!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mike Lee is fine, Amash has the seat unofficially won, Schiff is out, so Rand is the only big name who needs funding. It should be Gunny and Rand at this point and all we have to do is toss Gunny $25,000 or so and he should be fine. This shouldn't cost $100,000. With Gunny's tailwind and frugality, another $25,000 should get him through. All of the other excuses should be in the past now.

Congratulations Glenn! We could be seeing history in the making... and I don't mean that lightly. I wouldn't be surprised if we heard about some of the things you'll be doing in the mainstream news. We've all been watching your campaign go along from the start, even those that don't speak up about it that much. In many ways, your success will validate for us that we can get Constitutionalists elected like we had talked about so much in 2007. I've considered going that path now and again, but have many hangups about it. So, we'll all be cheering when you win.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast