Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glenn Beck Discovers Carroll Quigley! - False Paradigm of Political Parties

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Glenn Beck has Millions of listeners and all those people are hearing the truth about Carroll Quigley and the Council on Foreign Relations. That makes him relevant.
    David Duke has millions of listeners, should I post Duke's comments about Quigley to win people over to Ron Paul?

Griffin by himself has great credibility, and it would do well for the lurkers here to get to know him and read his books. But Beck, while he does have millions of listeners, can also turn millions of people away from Ron Paul if Ron Paul supporters were to become Beck fans.
    "..and on Earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out...while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited Earth." -- Jesus of Nazareth

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum View Post
    David Duke has millions of listeners, should I post Duke's comments about Quigley to win people over to Ron Paul?

Griffin by himself has great credibility, and it would do well for the lurkers here to get to know him and read his books. But Beck, while he does have millions of listeners, can also turn millions of people away from Ron Paul if Ron Paul supporters were to become Beck fans.
    In reality though, Glenn Beck is more popular and right now he's exposing the Progressive Movement and the false two party system. Reward him for that.

If (or when) he starts attacking us, we'll punish him again.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In reality though, Glenn Beck is more popular and right now he's exposing the Progressive Movement and the false two party system. Reward him for that.

If (or when) he starts attacking us, we'll punish him again.
    got my snowballs ready in the high grounds Wolverines!!!!!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Semantics. It was Historical Israel.
    Actually, it's not semantics. "Historical Israel" (as a literal geographic place) is simply nonsense-it has nothing to do with reality (even the classical Jewish perspective of it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Another good sign from Beck HOWEVER Quigley was a scumbag. His "research" was so-so, Antony Sutton is 10x better, but the thing that makes him a scumbag was his opinion that he agrees with what Illuminatus is doing and people should just go along with it because its too late...

PS - The whole anti-Beck hysteria is getting silly, its good to "keep an eye on him" but he is "delivering the goods"...and im the paranoied...
    “The Bible says that the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous. It is high time that we have top Christian businessmen, businesswomen, bankers, you know, who are men and women of integrity, running the economics of our nations. That’s what we are waiting for. - Pastor Thomas Muthee (Palin personal friend), Wasilla Assembly of God (2005)

(Disclaimer: Obviously the forum owners dictate the rules but if it depends on me you are allowed to insult me in any way, shape or form.)

bump
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Galilee is a large region in northern Israel which overlaps with much of the administrative North District of the country.

Judea is the name given to the mountainous southern part of the historic Land of Israel.
    It wasn't during Yeshua's lifetime. BTW, there is no "historic Land of Israel". There was a Kingdom of Judah, however, dating to roughly the 9th century BCE. This kingdom later divided into Judea/Israel, and the latter was destroyed by Assyrians in roughly 720 BCE. The modern notion of a "Jewish State" called Israel (Yisrael) is entirely a zionist concept. If you want a literal place called "Israel", the most sensible place for it is in Europe. There's more to the story, as there were several more attempts in ancient history to resurrect Israel, but all failed-but you get the gist. (you could technically include the Maccabean revolt and rebuilding of the Temple and so forth, but that's somewhat debatable)
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by YumYum View Post

This! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This! ^^
    Comparing Glenn Beck to David Duke is ridiculous.
    ----

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12