Thread: Keeping up with Obama's Approval #s?

Keeping up with Obama's Approval #s?

Libya fiasco pushed him to his lowest (so far) recorded approval ratings.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, he was at -22 a week or so ago. The rating is how strong it is, and people seem to have given up, to some extent. However, I bet he's lower tomorrow, because he had bounced up to -15 and seems on his way down again. Rasmussen has a 3 day rolling poll, so it takes a few days to cycle into new data.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Right. The Libyan No-Fly zone was put into effect last week. I think the MoE is +-3%, so it's still around that level.

3/15/2011 -- -22

The no-fly zone wasn't officially put into effect until the 17th, but the idea that it was going to be supported by Obama had been making rounds prior to that.

Could be. I wonder if the Obots are going to bounce up all perky like after his speech tomorrow....

I can't even watch. He disgusts me. I'll read it later.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden