Thread: Peter Schiff's new ad just played on Fox News(Greta Van Sustren)

Peter Schiff's new ad just played on Fox News(Greta Van Sustren)

They played the whole ad.. Nice.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    great news! Here's to Peter winning!
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Was this played during Van Sustren's program, or was it on during a commercial break?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Wohl View Post
    Was this played during Van Sustren's program, or was it on during a commercial break?
    during

3 million watch that show.

mometum is growing!

letīs all spread the word!!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

saw it on Greta

Very nice. She didn't say much really. introduced the clip by saying it was an ad that hit below the belt. Showed a picture of Mcmahan, Peter and Simmons next to each other. then showed the entire schiff commercial.
    Also mentioned the primaries are Tuesday.

Very good for schiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Specter View Post
    Very nice. She didn't say much really. introduced the clip by saying it was an ad that hit below the belt. Showed a picture of Mcmahan, Peter and Simmons next to each other. then showed the entire schiff commercial.

Very good for schiff.
    Welcome to RPF, Specter!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Welcome to RPF, Specter!
    It is good to be among fellow Schiffheads.

Maybe we should push to have Greta bring in Linda and Peter to debate on Monday. (Linda is free to skip again and we can have a segment all with Peter.)
    Check out the Peter Schiff app for the iPhone, iPod touch & iPad at http://playcontrol.net/iFollowPeterSchiff

iFollowPeterSchiff, you should too.

Quote Originally Posted by Specter View Post

Very good for schiff.
    This is true. However, she, also, ended the segment by referencing polling which showed Linda way out ahead of either of her two male challengers in the race. I forget the exact wording, but it kind of made it seem like the outcome was a foregone conclusion. I could have done without that part.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)