Thread: Peter Schiff And We Will Win This! Check List For Every Supporter!

Peter Schiff And We Will Win This! Check List For Every Supporter!

I honestly think so! I think Peterīs tactic is PERFECT (Endorsement,media blitz,mailers,volunteer activies, his own all time campaigning with the bus!), IF we do our part on it!

Our Part is.

1. Donate as much as you can and ask others to donate too!

2. Phonebank as much as you can and ask others to phonebank too!

3. Search Peter Schiff related stories with http://news.google.com and make positive comments!

4. Spread the word everyway you can online and offline!

5. Comment youtube video with positive comment about Peter! Good places to start http://www.youtube.com/user/JoinRobSimmons & http://www.youtube.com/user/LindaMcMahon2010 ! Search for more videos!

We really need to be ALL IN now for these last 10 days! We have nothing to lose but much to win and we can do it!

We have thousands of dedicated volunteers in our movement! We can win elections with that!

Peter will be sleeping (at least allmost) is his campaign bus for us! We need to do something for him and at the same time for us also!

We have contacted allready over 100.000 people with phonebanking, thatīs what i call dedication people! Keep up the good work, itīs working and making a difference!
    Last edited by qwerty; 07-31-2010 at 12:54 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump for passion.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    bump for passion.
    Thanks!

I would never forgive myself if i wouldnīt be ALL IN for Schiff!

Heīs a such a great candidate!

Hereīs some motivation for you!!!

Proud Nation!!!

YouTube - Immediate Music - Proud Nation
    Last edited by qwerty; 07-31-2010 at 12:38 AM.

bump
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Schiff has the momentum now!!!!

Schiff launches McMahon attack ad

Updated: Friday, 30 Jul 2010, 9:29 PM EDT
    Published : Friday, 30 Jul 2010, 6:58 PM EDT

Hartford, Conn. (WTNH) - Republican Candidate for Senate Peter Schiff is making a last ditch effort to lure voters with a new ad that targets Linda McMahon.

The ad has yet to hit the airwaves, but it has already gotten a lot of attention.

Schiff purchased a camper and has begun a final campaign tour of the state. While on the road he does any radio talk shows by phone that will put him on. However, radio shows are not Schiff's only goal. He is also putting on what's destined to be the most talked about TV commercial of the primary.

The ad says things like: "Liberal Linda McMahon has kicked Republicans for years." "Liberal Linda McMahon contributed thousands of dollars to national Democrats." "McMahon supported Obama's bailouts." "Isn't that just a kick in the...I'm Peter Schiff and I approve this message."

The ad also shows video clips from past wrestling shows produced by her company, the WWE, where McMahon is repeatedly seen kicking a man in the groin as the announcer makes the Schiff's campaign points. The ad also repeatedly calls McMahon the most foul word in the Republican language; liberal.

"This is nothing, if people think this ad is bad, wait until they see what the Democrats do to her," said Schiff. "If she actually gets the nomination, this is pretty tame."

So far, the McMahon campaign is ignoring this attack by Schiff. But in the past, she has admitted to contributing money to the Democrats as just part of doing business.

The Blumenthal campaign issued a statement saying the ad was wrong about him and that he opposed the Wall Street bailout because it didn't do enough to help people.

"I'm just letting some of the Republicans know that her conservative credentials are not really what she claims," added Schiff.

However, if McMahon wins the primary, Schiff's theory on WWE material that is out there is fuel the Democrats will use in commercials against her in the fall.
    http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/hartfor...ahon-attack-ad

You got to love his dedication and attitude!

Peter Schiff, THANK YOU!

bump!
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    http://schiffstorm.com/

Check this out!!!
    Love it! Epic!