Thread: Glenn Beck call Ron Paul "Mayor of Crazytown"

Angry Glenn Beck call Ron Paul "Mayor of Crazytown"

Hi, I'm new here and new to the Ron Paul Revolution. This is the first time in my life I've EVER been excited about a politician or an election.

Anyhoo... I guess it was Thursdays Glenn Beck show (my husband dvr'd this Sunday nite tho) and Beck was talking about this disbarred lawyer that defended terrorists coming to Hofstra U. blah blah blah, saying something like it was like running for Mayor of Crazytown but that position has already been taken by Ron Paul. That is the essence of it, it's not verbatim. I"m not all that tech savvy and we have dial up, so I cannot get all this video info. But I'm sure some here could find it.

and then, in the final segment, beck, and some expert? talk more on Paul saying he and his people won't answer his calls to come on his show.

Im confused, I watched Paul's Taft Society speech and HE seemed to think he would be on Beck with in a couple weeks. I know Paul is a gracious man and a gentleman, buy why would he waste is precious time going on Beck? he's such a douche.

ok, If this is posted already, I'm sorry, I did a search and did not see it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Beck has the third largest radio show in America. Ron Paul could use the exposure. Beck likes many conservative/libertarian positions.

Beckis mad, because after the Giuliani thing, Ron was somehow scheduled to be on two shows at the same time. Not sure if it was inadvertant, but Paul doesn't seem the type of guy who would break a date....ya know? ANyway, he did not make the beck show.

For the show, Beck kept showing an empty chair where Paul was supposed to be, and has been angry toward Paul ever since.

cry baby, Paul's trying to save the freaking world, and Beck's sucking his thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Estanislao View Post
    cry baby, Paul's trying to save the freaking world, and Beck's sucking his thumb.
    touche'
    Please click my tattoo shop: Gulfport Tattoo so that my search rankings go up! Thank YOU!

well, truth be told, if Paul DOES do an interview with Beck, I'm gonna be glued to the set, otherwise, I never watch his show.

Listening to Ron speak makes me feel proud I live in America again! He speaks of the America that was, that could be again.

I only wish we had more cash, I know we would donate the max! oh well, we do what we can.

I hope Ron Paul won't go on Beck's show because Beck would act the same as O'reilly or Hannity because he's even more of a warmonger than they are. If Paul was pro-war though, Beck would absolutely love him. It shows that Beck is shallow not being able to get around one issue he has with someone. If anything, Beck should stop and think "This man thinks like I do, and likes things I do, so I should think about why he disagrees with me on only like one thing..."

But I think Beck is like the majority of the media and wants to push for big government people. He comes off as a more common normal person than the rest of the pundits but I'm not so sure thats the case.

I hope Paul stays away from him though, it won't help Paul much. It will be another O'reilly type interview probably.

Beck is far more rational than O'Reilly and Hannity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If Paul is mayor of crazytown then

Beck is Governor of Lunacyville USA. Fricken guy thinks we are in our last days at this point and somehow thinks by recognizing it we could actually stop it? Why would Ron Paul go on a show where the host is an ex cokehead and alcoholic that has lost his scruples? Makes no sense to legitimize such characters. Hagee was scaring him about the worlds end and almost laughing when Beck ate it up. The guy is a loon.

Talking Points if he Does go on...

He should ask him straight out about that comment and say something like...

"I don't mind the attacks on me, but I'd ask for your respect for the hundreds of thousands of fellow Americans who are passionate about politics for the first time in a long time and are rallying around their Constitution...believing in the Constitution and our Nation's founding principles is not Crazy regardless of what the 3 big media companies tell us"

- what I'd like to hear Dr. Paul say back to Beck

More a slam on us than Paul...

In my case, I'd have to say it's a fair cop.

well, i always say I'm a GOOD, fun crazy. not scary crazy.
    and RP can be my Mayor anytime.