Thread: Libertarian Bands (And Songs?)

I pay my gardener to clean up my garden/
    I pay my doctor to check out da other ting/
    I pay my lawyer to fight for my rights/
    And I pay my bodyguard to guard my body/
    There's only one man I pay/
    But I don't know what I'm paying for/
    I'm talking about the taxman!/
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You're the boot.
    Stomping on the human face forever.
    You're the eye.
    Staring down on everyone and ever seeing all.
    You're the lie.
    Twisting all our minds into your whoredom.
    You are Death.
    You are war.
    You are slavery.
    You're the law.
    You're the law.
    You're the law!
    When laws spew like vomit from power-drunk tongues
    And freedom's a lie that the old tell the young
    Then out of the darkness,
    The rebels arise ...

When "for your own good" is a lock and a chain
    And "security's” used to enslave hearts and brains
    Then out of our bondage
    Rebellion will fly. ...

So crush their damned spycams, rip open your cage
    Let liberty loose with a howl of wild rage
    Each tyrant you smash
    Is a freedom you've won
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

It’s a no-knock raid,
    Don’t be afraid
    We’ll shoot your dogs,
    In front of your kids
    Cuz we’re the SWAT ...

We are adrenalin junkies taking orders from the top,
    The KGB and the DEA,
    They’ll make you disappear,
    Like in Guantanamo Bay,
    In the middle of the night,
    You’ll have nothing to say,
    If we get the wrong address it doesnt matter anyway, ...

Paramilitary police-state on parade,
    It’s no-knock raid,
    Don’t be afraid,
    You do the time for your victimless crime,
    And it’s a no-knock raid,
    It’s a no-knock raid,
    Don’t be afraid,
    This is a war,
    And this is your fate,
    We are the face of your new police state,
    We are the law,
    And we’ve got the guns,
    Statutory powers, ...

Last edited by AZJoe; 03-11-2017 at 08:32 AM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
    None but ourselves can free our minds
    Have no fear for atomic energy
    'Cause none of them can stop the time
    How long shall they kill our prophets
    While we stand aside and look?

You work hard, you make money
    There ain't no on in the world who can stop you
    You work hard, you went hungry
    Now the taxman is out to get you

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Take my love.
    Take my land.
    Take me where I cannot stand.
    I don't care,
    I'm still free.
    You can't take the sky from me.
    Take me out to the black.
    Tell em I ain't comin' back.
    Burn the land
    And boil the sea.
    You can't take the sky from me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234