Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REQUEST: Bigger forum for Justin Amash

REQUEST: Bigger forum for Justin Amash

Moderators,

You guys have been great, as have RPF members in embracing Justin as a true liberty candidate and supporting his congressional campaign in Michigan.

With recent polls showing Amash in good position to win the primary (the general election is a lock) and prominent endorsements in the last 2 weeks from Ron Paul, the Club for Growth, and the Republican Liberty Caucus, Justin's campaign is picking up MAJOR steam.

I humbly request that you give Justin a larger forum like Rand, Peter Schiff and B.J. Lawson on the website. Amash is the best chance at getting a liberty candidate in the House this year.

It would be beneficial for all of us to get an extremely electable liberty candidate more attention. Getting Justin a more prominent forum would do just that.

Thank you

Alex

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I agree.

Club for Growth, Ron Paul, and decent poll numbers are a perfect blend for an Amash win! Unlike the 3 candidates with current subforums, Amash has a principled voting record that only someone like Ron Paul could match.

We should also consider that winning a house seat is far cheaper than it is to win a Senate seat. Amash already has strong name recognition within the community and can divert resources to tackling issues voters care about instead of wasting thousands of dollars building name recognition. Amash will be the Liberty movement's least expensive victory. I'd love to see him join Dr. No in shaking up the US House.
    Last edited by Jordan; 06-30-2010 at 10:47 AM.

I agree as well.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Agreed! 34 days and counting til the primary...

It is about time to clear out some of the smaller forums, which would give space for the others. Chuck Devore and Adam Kokesh's primaries are long over.
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Agreed.
    "Every generation needs a new revolution." -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    It is about time to clear out some of the smaller forums, which would give space for the others. Chuck Devore and Adam Kokesh's primaries are long over.
    And I suggest also getting rid of the Ron Paul 2010 forum to save space.

yea, i think a bigger forum would be nice or at least clearing out the other forums. medina was moved a day or two after the primary. kokesh and devore don't really serve a purpose any more nor do they have any new info.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    yea, i think a bigger forum would be nice or at least clearing out the other forums. medina was moved a day or two after the primary. kokesh and devore don't really serve a purpose any more nor do they have any new info.
    Agreed.

Exclamation

Seriously, who's arm do I have to twist to get some attention for Amash, could it be that people on these forums don't think he has a shot? If that's true...then how the hell do some of the other candidates with lots of attention have a shot?

I don't get it.

Justin Amash is easily our best chance to get another liberty minded candidate into congress and few people seem to care...

A more prominent forum would go a LONG way.

I fully support the intention of this thread.

Agreed (again). What gives around here lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Aerow View Post
    Seriously, who's arm do I have to twist to get some attention for Amash, could it be that people on these forums don't think he has a shot? If that's true...then how the hell do some of the other candidates with lots of attention have a shot?

I don't get it.

Justin Amash is easily our best chance to get another liberty minded candidate into congress and few people seem to care...

A more prominent forum would go a LONG way.

I fully support the intention of this thread.

WORD. With the exception of some members, the liberty movement's neglect of the Justin Amash revolution in West Michigan is really sad to me. Justin is running a stellar campaign, in a dead heat for first place for a US Congressional seat and there's NO support on here!

This man is the ONLY REALISTIC HOPE we have to get a liberty candidate in the U.S. House of Representatives, while people waste their hard-earned money on joke campaigns like Peter Schiff and BJ Lawson (sry BJ, I love ya but you're not gonna win that district). People, excuse my french, but get your heads out your asses!!

I feel like if you're name does not end in "PAUL" on here you get no attention. We raised almost $200k for Rand the other day. Let's get Justin some $$$ so he can finish this campaign victorious once and for all. After August 3rd, that's it! All we need to do is win the primary

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by biles1234 View Post
    WORD. With the exception of some members, the liberty movement's neglect of the Justin Amash revolution in West Michigan is really sad to me. Justin is running a stellar campaign, in a dead heat for first place for a US Congressional seat and there's NO support on here!

This man is the ONLY REALISTIC HOPE we have to get a liberty candidate in the U.S. House of Representatives, while people waste their hard-earned money on joke campaigns like Peter Schiff and BJ Lawson (sry BJ, I love ya but you're not gonna win that district). People, excuse my french, but get your heads out your asses!!

I feel like if you're name does not end in "PAUL" on here you get no attention. We raised almost $200k for Rand the other day. Let's get Justin some $$$ so he can finish this campaign victorious once and for all. After August 3rd, that's it! All we need to do is win the primary
    same with rj harris
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Seriously...Amash has the next best chance to Rand Paul to winning in November, as long as we can give him the support to win the Primary. He is one of the top two candidates in this race!

Yet Peter Schiff gets a larger forum because he is one of the "rock stars" of the liberty movement, yet trails his primary opponent by double digits and would be trailing the same amount against his general election opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by brenden.b View Post
    Seriously...Amash has the next best chance to Rand Paul to winning in November, as long as we can give him the support to win the Primary. He is one of the top two candidates in this race!

Yet Peter Schiff gets a larger forum because he is one of the "rock stars" of the liberty movement, yet trails his primary opponent by double digits and would be trailing the same amount against his general election opponent.
    I agree completely...I mean....I LOVE Peter Schiff, but at this point in the game we should throw support behind the strongest candidates with the best chances of winning.

Don't get me wrong, I think peter should continue his campaign, but it'd be extremely beneficial if people would take just a fraction of their support and send it to Amash.

Would be great to have a bigger forum, especially since...

1) The moneybomb starting at midnight and

2) Less than 4 weeks away from this HIGHLY PROBABLE VICTORY on August 3rd (primary date)

... and it would definitely bring in more traffic from all his supporters and campaign staff as well.

Thanks for considering Admins...

We'd only need a bigger forum for about a month...the general should be a landslide if we get the primary.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Aerow View Post
    We'd only need a bigger forum for about a month...the general should be a landslide if we get the primary.
    Exactly why it is a pressing matter that we get a larger forum for Amash now! What do we have to do around here to get a little respect for this guy?

Not many people post in the BJ Lawson forum either, not a major candidate for Senate I guess.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    Not many people post in the BJ Lawson forum either, not a major candidate for Senate I guess.
    Plenty are posting in this forum, not to mention, Amash has a much better chance at winning in the general than Lawson. Hence, why we must do all we can to make sure he wins in a tight three way primary. He is, after all, one of the top two candidates and is gaining momentum everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by brenden.b View Post
    Plenty are posting in this forum, not to mention, Amash has a much better chance at winning in the general than Lawson. Hence, why we must do all we can to make sure he wins in a tight three way primary. He is, after all, one of the top two candidates and is gaining momentum everyday!
    While Amash probably has a greater chance than Lawson, both are way above the threshold of reasonable possibility. Lawson's district, long a democrat stronghold, is considered by many analysts to be "in play" this year. Lawson is one of the major liberty candidates for 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Hale View Post
    Lawson is one of the major liberty candidates for 2010.
    As is Amash.

Agreed

We need to draw attention to Justin's campaign. This is HUGE!

shoutout to Michigan11, I see you workin your ass off promoting this bomb way to go!
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    shoutout to Michigan11, I see you workin your ass off promoting this bomb way to go!
    Definitely true. Props M11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast