Thread: Jack Conway Campaign Online Strategy Session - Tues July 20 - SIGN UP!

Jack Conway Campaign Online Strategy Session - Tues July 20 - SIGN UP!

Dear XXXXXX,

We are less than four months from the election, and this race is certainly heating up.

With new developments every week, Jack wants me to make sure that grassroots supporters like you are up-to-speed on where this race stands, and how we plan on winning in November. That's why our campaign is hosting a live online strategy chat on Tuesday, July 20, at 2:00 PM on JackConway.org.

This is your opportunity to share your thoughts about the issues most important to you. You can even submit a question ahead of time!

Click here to submit your question, and I'll be answering them LIVE on Tuesday, July 20, at 2:00 PM.

Our campaign would not be where it is today without the support of people like you. We want you to be an active part of this campaign and this is just one opportunity. Make sure to submit your question and to join us on JackConway.org for the live chat.

I look forward to reading your questions and answering as many as I can!

Thanks!

Jonathan Drobis
    Campaign Manager
    The chat will be hosted here. Sign up for a reminder, and ask the campaign manager some questions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Why is it taking so long to file that financial disclosure document that was due in June?"

I'd stay silent about stuff like this guys. It's like hunting deer. You don't want to spook them.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    I'd stay silent about stuff like this guys. It's like hunting deer. You don't want to spook them.
    I believe we need to give them bad advice that sounds on the surface to be good advice. Something like "I heard you invested in some natural gas companies. I believe that is the wave of the future. You should emphasize that you are a person who favors the environment like spending the money on windmills and using only natural gas." This would guarantee their loss of the coal vote.
    Definition of politics: poly = many or multiple; tics = blood sucking vermin
    Jack Conway is a politician, Rand Paul isn't.
    // TODO: Think of a good signature for 2012.

I just have one question: Can I get a shirt that fits?

"And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."

*snort*

I was entirely joking.

Jackie Poo, do you feel you are robbing your newborn daughter of time with her father while you fly around raising money with Harry Reid, blow a million of your own money trying to buy a senate seat and hold down a full time government job?

I don't know how you do it, but are you being stretched too thin?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post

That dude is just asking to become a bunchies..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm a big fan of the guy in the left. I love his Geico Commercials. Good to see he got a haircut and a shave.

Don't give Jack our legitimately hard questions

Let's encourage him to take the most liberal positions

"Mr. Conway, I'd really like to see you be more vocal for women's reproductive rights and cap and trade. If I don't see that, I may be forced to vote Green"

Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post
    Don't give Jack our legitimately hard questions

Let's encourage him to take the most liberal positions

"Mr. Conway, I'd really like to see you be more vocal for women's reproductive rights and cap and trade. If I don't see that, I may be forced to vote Green"
    Great idea!!

Fill in the blanks (might want to change the wording slightly):

"Mr. Conway, I'd really like to see you become more vocal for ________________ and _____________. If I don't see that, I may be forced to vote Green."

Animal rights

Global poverty

Immigrant rights

Global Climate Change

Single Payer health care

Education

Homelessness

Human trafficking

Poverty

Racism

Sweatshops
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'm a big fan of the guy in the left. I love his Geico Commercials. Good to see he got a haircut and a shave.
    That is now the second time I read that, and I still think it is hilarious!

submitted:P
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post

do ya think these people are paid?
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

I still haven't seen a single Conway sign or bumper sticker in our neck of the woods (or anywhere for that matter!). Funny thing is... I did see a Mongiardo yard sign still up in a neighboring county last week.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas-in-ky View Post
    I still haven't seen a single Conway sign or bumper sticker in our neck of the woods (or anywhere for that matter!). Funny thing is... I did see a Mongiardo yard sign still up in a neighboring county last week.
    I saw 2 Conway signs at Mecca (Bowling Green) yesterday. They were in front of known Islamic terrorists who enjoy oppressing women.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw 2 Conway signs at Mecca (Bowling Green) yesterday. They were in front of known Islamic terrorists who enjoy oppressing women.
    you should drop off a dvd of Conway cheerleading for the Iraq war back when that was fashionable.

It's definitely worth getting as many of us on that call as possible. Whether we're there to offer bad advice, or to just LISTEN IN ON THEIR STRATEGY TALK, it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    do ya think these people are paid?
    Yes, or promised something like a letter to get into you favorite law school. That's what always worked for Grayson.